Kid Hijacks Kardashian Wedding Report!

I couldn't get that link to open. Here's one that I was able to view.

http://nation.foxnews.com/kim-kardashian/2011/08/22/kid-hijacks-kardashian-wedding-live-shot

I'm not sure who the Kardashian fans are. I went over to the E channel website that is the site for their show and it looks like it's been a long time since there was much activity. There was one recent posts by someone who was NOT a fan. And there was one that was from a fan.

Even in the celebrity news on the E-site, no one was on their posting about the wedding. I don't think the family has fans. I just can't figure out how Ryan Seacrest has faked out the public and advertisers to think that family is so hot. They really aren't.

Those celebs who attended the wedding must be pretty embarrassed. Those people are a joke. I don't get how it's supposed to be so chic. Except for Bruce and the baby, they are all really tacky people. Perhaps they attended out of respect for Bruce.

why would CNN even cover it? it's not like it's a royal wedding or something ...

*eyeroll*

I couldn't get that link to open. Here's one that I was able to view.

http://nation.foxnews.com/kim-kardashian/2011/08/22/kid-hijacks-kardashian-wedding-live-shot

I'm not sure who the Kardashian fans are. I went over to the E channel website that is the site for their show and it looks like it's been a long time since there was much activity. There was one recent posts by someone who was NOT a fan. And there was one that was from a fan.

Even in the celebrity news on the E-site, no one was on their posting about the wedding. I don't think the family has fans. I just can't figure out how Ryan Seacrest has faked out the public and advertisers to think that family is so hot. They really aren't.

Those celebs who attended the wedding must be pretty embarrassed. Those people are a joke. I don't get how it's supposed to be so chic. Except for Bruce and the baby, they are all really tacky people. Perhaps they attended out of respect for Bruce.

It scares me ,knowing the Kardashian's and the Hilton's are now celebraties and role models for our children and young adults. They are shallow,self-centered ,entitled and crass,IMO.
Kim has been through a string of professional athletes. How long will this one last? I ask because I don't think a wedding is anything more than a big party and a 2 hour show ,to them.
If you ever watch the show you may think twice about using the term respect for Bruce.He's like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs.

I've watched it on bad weather weekends ,but always end up turning the channel . It sucks the good energy right out of the room. :sick:

Related...

Kim Kardashian’s Montecito wedding celebration prompts request for Santa Barbara County probe

I'm not sure much of anything will come of it, but I'm happy nonetheless that the investigation has been launched.

Eeesh! The sense of entitlement from these people who are famous for...being famous. Closing a highway patrol road for a fake wedding? I really hope that the time for celebrating vapid celebrity is coming to a close. I too shudder, Miss James, to think these are our children's role models. Remember when they looked up to astronauts and presidents, Martin Luther King, real, top-notch musicians, fire fighters, etc? Now we have the Kardashians and Paris Hilton. Ick.

NOT a Kardashian fan here....I tuned into an older (or maybe it was newer episode today, IDK) because there was simply nothing else on and I was curious.....
What a bunch of f'n whiners!
They were getting ready to take a family trip to Tahiti and Kris was *****ing about how she felt bad about her body and wouldn't DARE wear a bikini. Ohhh boo f'n hoo....ppl get older and your body is never gonna look like it did at one time.
I'd be glad to swim in the waters of Bora Bora in a freaking housecoat/pajamas/coat/snowsuit WTF EVER....anything just for the opportunity.
And Kim runs crying (sobbing) to momma that she lost a diamond earring in the water..."THEY COST $75,000 and I worked sooooo hard to buy them...."
Seriously? She worked hard DOING WHAT?????????????????

NOT a Kardashian fan here....I tuned into an older (or maybe it was newer episode today, IDK) because there was simply nothing else on and I was curious.....
What a bunch of f'n whiners!
They were getting ready to take a family trip to Tahiti and Kris was *****ing about how she felt bad about her body and wouldn't DARE wear a bikini. Ohhh boo f'n hoo....ppl get older and your body is never gonna look like it did at one time.
I'd be glad to swim in the waters of Bora Bora in a freaking housecoat/pajamas/coat/snowsuit WTF EVER....anything just for the opportunity.
And Kim runs crying (sobbing) to momma that she lost a diamond earring in the water..."THEY COST $75,000 and I worked sooooo hard to buy them...."
Seriously? She worked hard DOING WHAT?????????????????

I would think that in these very hard economic times, these kind of shows would just rub people the wrong way, in a big way. The rest of us are out here working our tails off, or wishing we could but can't find a job, and they are crying about losing 75k diamond earrings.

I'm not into expensive jewelry but I can guarantee that if I had something nice, I wouldn't be going into the water with it. I guess it doesn't matter much to the super rich who can buy whatever they want.

Let them eat cake, indeed.

Are you sure the earrings were really lost? The whining could have been a scripted moment intended to deliver the message that they're so rich and fabulous they're wearing ridiculously expensive jewelry everywhere. It might attract a crowd of stupid fans or greedy ones who hope to pocket some of the designer items that are obviously peeling off their body unnoticed all the time.

Are you sure the earrings were really lost? The whining could have been a scripted moment intended to deliver the message that they're so rich and fabulous they're wearing ridiculously expensive jewelry everywhere. It might attract a crowd of stupid fans or greedy ones who hope to pocket some of the designer items that are obviously peeling off their body unnoticed all the time.

No, apparently about 5 or so (at least on the show) minutes after Kim stomped off crying her hubby Kris (or however u spell it) and 2 of her sisters "found" it in 5 ft. of water.
Apparently it was SO big it really stood out on the ocean floor.

These so-called reality stars are so out-of-touch with reality, it's ridiculous.

Obviously the lost earring episode was planned.

Disgusting, offensive, and most 'nouveau' ... old money doesn't act like that, but I guess they wouldn't have a clue. NO class.

Famous for being famous...oh, and for releasing a 'sex tape'.

How long will it take before the American viewing public/consumers get real about these types of people and the 'entertainment' they provide? Seems to me it's gone on way too long already. A quick 15 mins would have been more than enough. I worry about us.

The gift of OJ that just keeps on giving. The OJ trial made Kardashian sr a national name, thus Kim and the rest of the family are surfing fame on the back of a double murder. Flip it twenty years down the road: it would be like Jose Baez's kids getting fame because their dad was involved in a high profile case.

These so-called reality stars are so out-of-touch with reality, it's ridiculous.

Obviously the lost earring episode was planned.

Disgusting, offensive, and most 'nouveau' ... old money doesn't act like that, but I guess they wouldn't have a clue. NO class.

Famous for being famous...oh, and for releasing a 'sex tape'.

How long will it take before the American viewing public/consumers get real about these types of people and the 'entertainment' they provide? Seems to me it's gone on way too long already. A quick 15 mins would have been more than enough. I worry about us.

I truly don't understand how Kim is a celebrity -- especially based on her sex tape involving several body parts and one man hung like a donkey.

Is that all it takes these days? And her marriage? What's that all about? I think she married him so they could share the KK initials and it would look ever so cute on her wedding invitations. How can they possibly have a relationship with the E cameramen following them around 24/7. Weird.

I'm crossing my fingers that they don't procreate -- but that may just be wishful thinking.

MOO

Mel

The gift of OJ that just keeps on giving. The OJ trial made Kardashian sr a national name, thus Kim and the rest of the family are surfing fame on the back of a double murder. Flip it twenty years down the road: it would be like Jose Baez's kids getting fame because their dad was involved in a high profile case.

Yep!!! Gross.

The little kid in the background of the "news" blurb illustrated my sentiments exactly. :D

People now days think those who do the news are famous and celebrities. Here in NC the news media actually has autograph sessions. WTF?

Celebrity has kind of lost it's charm when anybody can be famous for doing nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back