Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith split....

tk71texas

wth is wrong with people today
Reaction score
I saw her interviewed not to long ago..maybe it was by Piers Morgan. I didn't watch it til the end but she was waxing eloquent about their marriage and how they make it work. I'm more than a little shocked. hmm

ETA the Mail did it's math wrong. If they married on New Years, 1997 then they've been married 14+ years, right?

What?? Wow. This one did shock me. Most Hollywood marriages seem to be a matter of when they will end, not if. This marriage and family seemed to be rock-solid. Guess it just goes to show that you never really know what goes on behind closed doors.

I'm really surprised. Just the other day I was thinking how they reminded me of Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis, seemingly an ideal couple. Guess not......

Wow I am shocked. I didn't see this one coming at all.

I heard Will was moving in with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air. :p

Count me in as shocked. I just watched a youtube tribute to them last night ... one of those photo montages of the entire family. I've always admired the way they honour their family unit.

How sad. Hope it's not true. They are such a cute family.

I hope it isn't true and just some sort of sick joke .
They are so sweet

For real? Something more is going to break about this I suspect...

I heard Will was moving in with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air. :p

That's awesome...this will pop into my head all day and give me a good chuckle, thanks! :floorlaugh:

Probably just a rumor. At least I hope it is.

I'm really surprised. Just the other day I was thinking how they reminded me of Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis, seemingly an ideal couple. Guess not......

Same here!! It was literally just days ago that I was thinking they were such a great couple and one of the rare Hollywood marriages that would last. This is just really sad. :(

Maybe there is something going on with her and Marc Anthony?

Their scenes were really hot in "Hawthorne".
I am sure this is it.
JLO you were right to dump him, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44