713 users online (89 members and 624 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - First Responders NOT welcome at Ground Zero???

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/responders.asp

i heard this and got so mad i cant even describe it...hadda go to snopes and its true!

probably wasnt much Room 10 years ago either, hmmm>

Inexcusable!

Apparently no room for clergy either!!! What kind of a ceremony is this going to be anyway? A place for the politicians to go and have a photo op? I say get rid of the dignitaries and let the responders and the clergy in!!!

http://www.infowars.com/bloomberg-ba...-from-911-too/

Shocking! Bloomberg should address this and give a complete explanation as to why he would exclude clergy. Knowing this bums me out.

oh, but if there is an emergency, there again, on the 10th anniversary, guessing the Mayor would call the first responders without concern for available room.

What is wrong with this world anymore???

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Absolutely FREAKING unbelievable!

I just copied this to my facebook, maybe we can get a petition going!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/responders.asp

i heard this and got so mad i cant even describe it...hadda go to snopes and its true!

probably wasnt much Room 10 years ago either, hmmm>
    OMG This is beyond wrong. Sometimes when you read something like this, you can't believe your eyes. What the hell!!!

I heard Bloomberg say that it was to allow the most possible room for the families of those who died, but seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    Apparently no room for clergy either!!! What kind of a ceremony is this going to be anyway? A place for the politicians to go and have a photo op? I say get rid of the dignitaries and let the responders and the clergy in!!!

http://www.infowars.com/bloomberg-ba...-from-911-too/
    I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head Hockey Mom.

This is terrible .
    And it will probably happen too and then talking heads will apologize after the fact .
    How shameful !
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

Well, you can't expect them to have all those first responders there coughing and hacking all over the healthy people....oh yeah, that's right, their illnesses are all fake and that is why we don't properly care for them....maybe it is because most of the ones who are still alive have fewer teeth left since they have all fallen out--probably from their poor dental care, because it certainly can't be a result of the things they breathed in those days.

I am outraged. This is just one more injustice in a long line of ten years worth of injustices that these brave men and women suffer from what was already tragedy enough without pouring salt in the wounds. Ugh!

Why is it unreasonable to reserve space at a memorial for those who died for the families of those who died?

It doesn't sound like they were doing this every year, just this year. Can't the first responders give the victims families just a little break, or is it all about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    Why is it unreasonable to reserve space at a memorial for those who died for the families of those who died?

It doesn't sound like they were doing this every year, just this year. Can't the first responders give the victims families just a little break, or is it all about them?
    JMO but with this being in NYC and at Ground Zero there should be plenty of space for all, first responders as well as family members. Block off streets, alleys, whatever has to be done to accomodate everyone(families and first responders), needs to be done. If the people of America can rebuild Ground Zero they can surely find a way to pay their respects to all. It is ridiculous to think otherwise. Folks should be outraged at the mere mention of leaving the first responders out of this ceremony. Politicians and other dignitaries can watch it on tv, this is not a political venue or shouldn't be.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post

My children's dad is from NY and all of his family are first responders, members of the police and fire department, etc and all of them lost friends, and many first responders lost not only loved ones, but they also pretty much lost their own lives. Though many that were there that day are still walking, they might as well be dead because they are so sick and can't get proper health care because we as a nation don't want to pay for it. It is disgusting what we do as a nation when it comes to our heroes and this whole think smacks of Gulf War syndrome, where we bombed chemical facilities with our own troops downwind and then claim that they aren't really sick from that and because there are so many different illnesses and people breathed in different quantities of harmful things. We dismiss it as not being real and that these people are just trying to soak off of the government dime. They weren't offered an invitation on the day that it happened, they just showed up. It is insulting, not only to those that are still here, but also to the 403 who died that day and the nearly 1,000 who have died since. Without those first responders, many more lives would have been lost that day and I can't see why they can't squeeze them in somewhere. I am sure that there will be room for politicians. It is terribly disrespectful to those who are sick, especially.

http://www.fealgoodfoundation.com/

"The city announced that due to security and space issues, there’s no room for the first responders."

Security issues? Really? How does having the first responders there somehow cause a security issue? I would think everyone there would be safer. Perhaps the real reason they are not wanted there is because there are so many of them who have raised questions regarding the events of that day that no one is willing to answer. Regardless of your position on those questions, as American's we are supposed to be allowed to ask. Ridiculous.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/08/15...-911-ceremony/

I don't think any of them ever thought that it was "all about them" and it certainly wasn't "all about them" when they charged into those buildings to save people.

Just my opinion on the matter, of course....

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    9/11 was an American tragedy of enormous proportion. 9/11 was an American response of enormous proportion. Every DOG that lost it's life in the response effort should be honored. NO RESPONDER LEFT BEHIND. This is just not right. All who perished that day should be honored together. All for one, one for all.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast