825 users online (94 members and 731 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,384

    CocaineKitty: REALLY Weird Web Case

    She went by the online handle "cocaine kitty2003," police said, and with graphic language invited men to come to her house and rape her. But cocaine kitty2003 wasn't who she claimed to be and the house she was inviting men to was someone else's. Police yesterday charged Tracie Grimm, 29, of Normalville, Pennsylvania with soliciting men online to rape a longtime acquaintance. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04297/400456.stm



    This is just crazy!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,889
    Wow that is incredibly creepy. CocaineKitty wanted this older woman to be raped and said 'even if I say no ~ rape me'

    Guys were showingup at this ladies house but she didn't let any in

    This reminds me of a thread in the Bizarre forum somewhere where a guy broke into a house to rape a woman he had met online, but it was the wrong house (by accident) he had arranged to break in and she would leave awindow open and struggle 'a bit' but he broke into the wrong house and this woman cleaned his clock.. called the police...

    Weird weird people an the net. This woman has been stalking this older woman for 10 years!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,495
    Cassie, this is very scary. Too strange.

    What is so sad is there are many wonderful people on line. It just takes one of these nutcases to scare the good people away.

    This also proves that anyone, anytime, can be the victim of a stalker.

    In a speech given by an F.B.I. profiler he said women shouldn't even smile at strangers. The reason? He said he had cases where a simple smile or a hello to a stranger led to stalking.

    So sad.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,384
    A have a friend who loves to quote " 99% of the people online are liars,losers,perverts or criminals.The remaining 1% are really cool people who are bored" She was referrring to online with the 99%............Id like to think W/S and FFJ are that remaining 1%!!!!!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,218
    Wow !!! What a sicko !! She needs to go to jail !! Geesh - makes you really not want enemies !!



Similar Threads

  1. Isn't it weird
    By ManInTheBox in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:36 PM