825 users online (94 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

CocaineKitty: REALLY Weird Web Case

She went by the online handle "cocaine kitty2003," police said, and with graphic language invited men to come to her house and rape her. But cocaine kitty2003 wasn't who she claimed to be and the house she was inviting men to was someone else's. Police yesterday charged Tracie Grimm, 29, of Normalville, Pennsylvania with soliciting men online to rape a longtime acquaintance. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04297/400456.stm

This is just crazy!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Wow that is incredibly creepy. CocaineKitty wanted this older woman to be raped and said 'even if I say no ~ rape me'

Guys were showingup at this ladies house but she didn't let any in

This reminds me of a thread in the Bizarre forum somewhere where a guy broke into a house to rape a woman he had met online, but it was the wrong house (by accident) he had arranged to break in and she would leave awindow open and struggle 'a bit' but he broke into the wrong house and this woman cleaned his clock.. called the police...

Weird weird people an the net. This woman has been stalking this older woman for 10 years!!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Cassie, this is very scary. Too strange.

What is so sad is there are many wonderful people on line. It just takes one of these nutcases to scare the good people away.

This also proves that anyone, anytime, can be the victim of a stalker.

In a speech given by an F.B.I. profiler he said women shouldn't even smile at strangers. The reason? He said he had cases where a simple smile or a hello to a stranger led to stalking.

So sad.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out our Facebook page
    Follow me on Twitter

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

A have a friend who loves to quote " 99% of the people online are liars,losers,perverts or criminals.The remaining 1% are really cool people who are bored" She was referrring to online with the 99%............Id like to think W/S and FFJ are that remaining 1%!!!!!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Wow !!! What a sicko !! She needs to go to jail !! Geesh - makes you really not want enemies !!