781 users online (111 members and 670 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 865
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
    Posts
    14,984

    Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

    Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home


    TACOMA, Washington -- Investigators from Utah and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office are searching the South Hill home of Josh Powell, the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Cox Powell, and Steve Powell, Josh's father.

    KIRO 7's Kevin McCarty said Josh Powell is being detained outside his home while the West Valley Police from Utah serve a search warrant on his home.


    http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,224
    Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

    http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

    That was worth repeating...


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post
    Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

    http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

    That was worth repeating...

    Oh I'm praying hard this turns something up!!
    Praying for Susan, Cox family and friends and her boys!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    153
    Hearing he was detained and/or arrested...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
    Posts
    14,984
    "Josh Powell and his father, Steve Powell, are being detained while investigators executed a search warrant.

    http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

    Finally!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,499
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home


    TACOMA, Washington -- Investigators from Utah and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office are searching the South Hill home of Josh Powell, the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Cox Powell, and Steve Powell, Josh's father.

    KIRO 7's Kevin McCarty said Josh Powell is being detained outside his home while the West Valley Police from Utah serve a search warrant on his home.


    http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    153
    BenWinslow
    I'm told both Josh and Steve Powell have been detained while the search warrant is executed. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by swjaxon View Post
    BenWinslow
    I'm told both Josh and Steve Powell have been detained while the search warrant is executed. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah
    Here's to hoping they hung themselves good with all their filthy interviews and actions this week!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario but a trucker so everywhere.
    Posts
    14,984
    Quote Originally Posted by swjaxon View Post
    BenWinslow
    I'm told both Josh and Steve Powell have been detained while the search warrant is executed. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah
    Thanks, maybe justice for Susan is coming!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Posts
    58
    Komo is reporting he is not in handcuffs.
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/128419138.html

    I live 1/2 mile from them and I can see/hear copters circling are going over head. Really trying to show some restraint and not go see how Josh is doing. I hope this means they finally arrest him.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disarray
    Posts
    6,799
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    153
    I hope one of the things they take are her diaries...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hill Country, Texas
    Posts
    1,606

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Rose View Post
    Yes!! on our local news here now.

  15. #15
    Oh please let this be justice for Susan!


Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Powell's Graham house a 'fake,' investigators say
    By SuziQ in forum Susan Cox Powell
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. Replies: 76
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:35 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:59 PM
  4. Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2
    By chicagofa13 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 02:10 PM

Tags for this Thread