summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.news10.net/news/article/149825/2/Stockton-woman-still-missing

5:02 PM, Aug 11, 2011

Dalene Carlson now missing 5 days

110811024311_dalene-640.jpg
a

Missing woman's friends, family hold fundraiser

STOCKTON, CA - Family, friends and strangers created a car wash fundraiser to keep a missing woman's disappearance in the public spotlight and to raise funds for a reward leading to information to her whereabouts.

Dalene Carlson, 23, a newcomer to Stockton, mysteriously disappeared after a night out with friends on August 7.
According to her family, Carlson moved to Stockton from Idaho in June to start a new life.

http://www.news10.net/news/article/152129/2/Missing-womans-friends-family-hold-fundraiser

110811024311_dalene-640.jpg

Dalene Carlson went missing on Aug. 7 after leaving a bar in Stockton. After three days of not hearing from her
Stockton police launched an investigation and search for the 23-year-old.

MISSING:
- Stockton police search for missing newcomer
- Dalene Carlson now missing 5 days
- Missing Woman's family and friends react to kidnapping arrest
SUSPECTS:
- Man arrested in connection with missing Stockton woman
- Man will not be charged in Stockton missing woman case
- Missing Stockton woman's self-proclaimed boyfriend speaks
- Third man questioned about missing Stockton woman speaks
SEARCH:
- Crews search for missing Stockton woman in river
- River search ends for missing Stockton woman
- Divers search Calaveras River for missing Stockton woman
- Search for missing Stockton woman goes onto day 4 at river

the tattoo that is on her upper back that looks like the letter "H" looks to me as if it might be one of the versions of the zodiac sign of Pisces. is she a pisces?? Only reason I know is that I am into that type of stuff at times

the tattoo that is on her upper back that looks like the letter "H" looks to me as if it might be one of the versions of the zodiac sign of Pisces. is she a pisces?? Only reason I know is that I am into that type of stuff at times

I don't know Hope32, I thought it looked like the logo for Hurley. I used to buy my son shorts and t-shirts, I think it's a skater or surf brand, can't remember which.

They arrested the guy she was last seen with that night, (at a Food 4 Less store) but the DA would not file charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back