‘Sex Box for Swiss KINDERGARTNERS

ziggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warning: pics of the sex toys that will be used to teach kindergarten children...

snipped: "Kindergarten children in Basel, Switzerland will be presented this year with fabric models of human genitalia in a “sex box” to teach them that “contacting body parts can be pleasurable.”

The kit for teachers to give sex-education lessons to primary school children uses models and recommends having children massage each other or to rub themselves with warm sand bags, accompanied by soft music…."

More at the link:
http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2011...-of-schedule-sex-indoctrination-for-toddlers/

I was tempted to put this in the Crimes in the News section. geesh.

Look at the comments section. I know it may not be fact, but it is stating that the article is not true. And with the multiple grammatical errors, I tend to agree.

I hope so Blue Dolphin. I hope it's fake as can be! I looked to see if it was posted on other sites before I linked it; I know that's no reassurance that it's a real story.

Look at the comments section. I know it may not be fact, but it is stating that the article is not true. And with the multiple grammatical errors, I tend to agree.

I was about to say the same thing. I think we ignore this one at least until some better source reports it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back