725 users online (73 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I am outraged

http://www.oaoa.com/news/dunn-71082-trace-mother.html

August 28, 2011 6:15 AM
    BY CELINDA HAWKINS

Missing eight months, Dunn would be 14 today

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Happy Birthday Hailey!

I am outraged

Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-22-2016 at 12:43 AM. Reason: broken link

This really is outrageous. I am glad Carrie McGonigle was there to add credibility.

Some of the investigators need a wake up call, it appears.

I have added this vid to the Hailey Dunn case archive.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

Not sure if this is appropriate here, but there's a new FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey...401837?sk=wall

Today, I am issuing a call to action. We need ALL Hailey pages to work together to let the media know that Hailey's supporters will hold law enforcement agencies responsible for the investigation into Hailey's disappearance. We will hold the media accountable for keeping Hailey's name in the press, and for responsible, accurate coverage of her case. Hailey must not be forgotten. She must be found alive, or her killers brought to justice.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

I'm sorry to say this because I very much want to see justice done for Hailey, but I find any press conference that includes Billie Dunn to be dubious at best.

Not to say that I am completely satisfied with the job LE has done, but I look forward to hearing more from a more objective source regarding the bone discovery.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

I agree Velouria, but if that PC is the catalyst that gets LE moving, so be it.

Truthfully, I don't care about search group members, board members, how money is spent or raised, who had to pay for what, facebook groups, who's in jail and why. I want to know where the investigation is, are they any closer to finding Hailey than they were eight months ago?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Point taken, Knox.

I find that so-called "press conference" disturbing on so many levels. First of all, if the allegations made against LE are even partially true, it's an outrage and a disgrace.

But the statements about making a deal with LE to find Hailey? What the ____??? Why are they bargaining to help find her and what exactly were the terms of this alleged agreement? It just strikes me as oddly suspicious.

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post
    Point taken, Knox.

I find that so-called "press conference" disturbing on so many levels. First of all, if the allegations made against LE are even partially true, it's an outrage and a disgrace.

But the statements about making a deal with LE to find Hailey? What the ____??? Why are they bargaining to help find her and what exactly were the terms of this alleged agreement? It just strikes me as oddly suspicious.
    Exactly!! WTF? You are her mother!!! what deal? Just lead investigators to the so called "bones" and YOU get your little girl home you piece of ..........
    Good God. That poor little girl having a mother like this.
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    I haven't followed this case at all (may start to) so please forgive my stupidity.
    I watched the video above and have a question.
    Is Colorado City Texas the same town as the FLDS in most recent news?
    TIA.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    I haven't followed this case at all (may start to) so please forgive my stupidity.
    I watched the video above and have a question.
    Is Colorado City Texas the same town as the FLDS in most recent news?
    TIA.

No, that would be Colorado City Arizona

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    No, that would be Colorado City Arizona
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

I'm not even sure what to say.....other than - LIGHT THE WAY HOME HAILEY. It's up to you apparently.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

After 8 Months, Investigators Say Hailey Dunn Case Still Priority

Colorado City Police Chief, Roy Owens told KTXS "We are not giving up on anything. This is an ongoing investigation."The Colorado City Police tell us that in the beginning of the case the investigation was intense, but over time it does settle down.

Detective Kelsey Alexander wants to assure the community that the case is still priority. Alexander said "It's not getting brushed aside. We just in order of the integrity of our case and investigation, we can't say what exactly were doing.

We always have to think that our person or persons of interest are watching. "On a daily bases they are receiving tips, emails and phone calls about Hailey and continue to follow leads.

Alexander said they have several leads "Even as far as Mexico, helping us look for her based on different leads and speculations".

A meeting has been planned for all the law enforcement agencies to meet and regroup on new information involving the Hailey Dunn case in the next few weeks.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/29020032/detail.html
    Marking my calender for "a few weeks".
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Marking my calender for "a few weeks".
    Knox, did I detect "a little bit" of sarcasm there?

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have to say that when Billie said " Why don't they get off their azzes and find my Baby!"
    it sounded awfully familiar. Wasn't that what Cindy Anthony said?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast