Nancy Grace to be on DWTS

luckygirl

Reaction score
Just in:

Nancy Grace may actually suck up to judges -- rather than go after them -- in the next few months, because she's signed on to "Dancing with the Stars" ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Grace and her partner met for the first time in Atlanta last week. This could be another Kate Gosselin situation, where Nancy practices in Atlanta so she doesn't miss her TV show ... then travels to L.A. once a week for the live performance.

So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/29/nancy-grace-compete-on-dwts-dancing-with-the-stars-competing-judges-atlanta-georgia-practicing-still-doing-tv-show-traveling/

Hmmm....Nancy just doesn't strike me as a dancer

If Nancy Grace is on that show, then this cannot be the year I stop watching. EVERY year, I swear that I'm not getting hooked on it again and then they go and put someone on that I really want to see and BAM, I'm hooked again! I really wish they would stop.

I have tried to stop watching so many times and then they bring in Marie Osmond, Donny Osmond, Kirstie Ally, etc. I guess they know how to keep ya coming back. LOL

I gave up watching NG's show and have never watched this dancing show, but now I may have to, darn it...

Hahahaha.....she will have to smile and listen without yelling and interrupting....and perhaps even speak respectfully to others.....not gonna last long IMO....

NG was away from her show for a couple of weeks recently and seemed to have had some "face" work done during her absence. If it's true that she'll appear on DWTS, I guess she was getting ready for her closeup ;) Dance studio sequences while rehearsing would be very interesting as I'm sure that NG will argue with her partner just like she does with guests on her show :D And, of course, she'll have to mention the twins whenever she gets a chance :innocent:

Geaux Nancy!

I don't see her having much rhythm though.

I never watch the show but I may have to watch a couple episodes to see her dance. Might be interesting. Wouldn't it be something if she turned out to be an incredible dancer?

I am so pumped about Nancy being on here!!! I hope they put her with Maks or Derek! :woohoo:

When does the new season of DWTS begin? I have never watched much of it but believe I may be interested in watching it now.

BOMBSHELL!!! She will be the first one voted off. <--- JMO!!!!

with all the injuries to her feet? Cant be to good for her bones. kudos to her!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back