True compassion

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
Momma dog nurses kitttens, Momma cat nurses a doe, Momma goat nurses a colt. This is just the sweetest thing..I wish humans were as compassionate.

[ame]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=104938162877284[/ame]

sooo sweet. I needed to see that!

That is so adorable-- thanks for sharing. My mom's best friend lives in Burlington, I will have to forward this on to her!!

I hold the belief that inter-species nursing brought Man out of the Stone Age and into the Agrarian Age with animal husbandry. The statue of Romulus and Remus tell the story that retire the Venus figures. jmo

Attachments

• romulusremus.jpg
    romulusremus.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 14
  • willendorfvenusiIMG_1443.jpg
    willendorfvenusiIMG_1443.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
thank you for posting

I'm all teary-eyed now

I love animals!

Momma dog nurses kitttens, Momma cat nurses a doe, Momma goat nurses a colt. This is just the sweetest thing..I wish humans were as compassionate.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=104938162877284

Thank you so much. I am a huge animal lover. They fill my heart.

I will say this, though - sometimes humans ARE as compassionate. Humans who adopt children they don't know and ones they do. Humans who contribute 1 million to fulfill a dead little girl's wish for water for Africans. Humans who nurse any kind of animal known to man, back to health. And humans who run up a stairway, regardless of the certain death that awaits them, to save their fellow man, cause' that's just their job.

Thank you so much. I am a huge animal lover. They fill my heart.

I will say this, though - sometimes humans ARE as compassionate. Humans who adopt children they don't know and ones they do. Humans who contribute 1 million to fulfill a dead little girl's wish for water for Africans. Humans who nurse any kind of animal known to man, back to health. And humans who run up a stairway, regardless of the certain death that awaits them, to save their fellow man, cause' that's just their job.

Amen to that, gitana1.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back