Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Hopefully this is allowed to be posted on here. I have a feeling we are going to be fuming after this interview!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefjgCwpwz8&feature=player_embedded"]George & Cindy Anthony to spill the "Death Secret" on Dr Phil Show? - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure everyone is already aware, but for the few who don't know, Dr. Phil's season premiere tomorrow features Casey Anthony's parents, Cindy & George Anthony.

It's two parts, Tuesday & Wednesday. Will be interesting to see what new information is uncovered, if any.

Tuesday - September 13, 2011

Part 1: Cindy and George Anthony: The Interview

After a riveting murder trial that received as much attention in the court of public opinion as in the court of law, George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, break their silence for the first time in an exclusive, three-part series with Dr. Phil. From the time their granddaughter, Caylee, was reported missing to the indictment and imprisonment of their daughter, and through the sensational courtroom battle that resulted in a not guilty verdict for Casey, their lives have been subjected to an incredible amount of scrutiny. Now, in this candid interview, Dr. Phil asks the questions you want answered. Will they set the record straight? Do they think their daughter was involved in little Caylee’s death? Is there a previously unexpressed explanation? "Everyone has an opinion about George and Cindy," says Dr. Phil. "All I ask is that you hear what they have to say before making your decision on what really happened.” It's a gripping Season 10 premiere you don't want to miss!

Wednesday - September 14, 2011

Part 2: The Anthonys: The Revelations

Dr. Phil continues his exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony weeks after their daughter, Casey, was found not guilty in the death of her little girl, Caylee. How much do you really know about the couple has lived under a microscope for years? "Their story has never really been told and there's so much more to it than we've heard in the media," says Dr. Phil. In Part 2 of this in-depth interview, where no question is off limits, Dr. Phil continues to take the Anthony's through the timeline of the case and their testimony during the trial. While the couple's recollection of events differs, each parent agrees that Casey created a web of lies. Why does Cindy continue to defend her daughter? Could a medical condition have contributed to their daughter’s actions? Dr. Phil asks the tough questions that America wants answers to. And as parents and grandparents, how are they dealing with the loss, heartbreak and broken relationships that has torn their family apart? Don’t miss the riveting two-part premiere of Dr. Phil, and tune in next Monday for an in-dept look at the trial that captivated the nation.

Bumping this thread up for the show tomorrow. The thread will remain locked until the show starts. Anyone know what time that will be?

Thanks,

Salem

Has anyone seen the show yet? Any links or clips or just what was said?

Has anyone seen the show yet? Any links or clips or just what was said?

I can only imagine that those who can watch are making themselves a stiff drink during commercial breaks. jmo

Some highlights or lowlights
CA believes FCA sufferd post traumatic schizophrenia after Caylee was born.
CA believes FCA and Caylee were at the park or on play dates during the time she was supposed to be working.
CA and GA never believed all the lies but basically did not want to rock the boat.
GA believes Caylee may have been in the trunk. CA not sure how she was transported.
CA wanted to strangle or slap FCA when she heard about the kidnapping.
GA was very angry with FCA when she was released the first time.
CA did not believe FCA on 7/15 and asked a police sergeant to take FCA away.
GA believes FCA's behavior during the time was unacceptable, while CA continued to make excuses.
CA believes that FCA suffered from Grand Mal seizures which may have led to a brain tumor. Not substantiated by any medical evidence.

Will that woman ever wake up, accept the facts, and see what her daughter actually is???? Her denial is some of the strongest I've ever seen!! It's like she's not even living in reality but a reality created in her head!

What gets me is that CA says, "post traumatic schizophrenia", not just "post traumatic stress". It's like they are the exception to every rule!

Lol...I'm sitting in my drs office and just asked them if they would turn the TV.

Office Assist: sure, do you have a preference?
Me: Anything but Dr. Phil and the Anthonys.
Other patient in lobby: Oh I think it will be good.
Me: Good exploitation of a murdered child!
Office assistant: well let's try to compromise...hahaha
Me: sure, I can reschedule my appt because if I watch this I will be in hospital again for my blood pressure!!!

Result: channel changed to HLN :)

And the funniest part is that I dont even know what time it comes on here - just scared as carp I'll see part of it by accident. :)

What gets me is that CA says, "post traumatic schizophrenia", not just "post traumatic stress". It's like they are the exception to every rule.

I have never even heard of post traumatic schizophrenia! Is that real? Or did Cindy just make up her own medical terminology? Good Lord, that woman is unbelievable!

Will that woman ever wake up, accept the facts, and see what her daughter actually is???? Her denial is some of the strongest I've ever seen!! It's like she's not even living in reality but a reality created in her head!

The sad part is there are many parents out there like this. They try to rationalize any behavior in their child because they cannot see the 'bad'. Obviously this case is the extreme but it happens a lot. I've known people who do it to this day.

Really no point in watching the show is there? All of the cats have been let out of the bag already. I find it funny as karma has awesome ways to thwart Anthony events.

I have never even heard of post traumatic schizophrenia! Is that real? Or did Cindy just make up her own medical terminology? Good Lord, that woman is unbelievable!

More Anthony "word salad"! :crazy:

Some highlights or lowlights
CA believes FCA sufferd post traumatic schizophrenia after Caylee was born.
CA believes FCA and Caylee were at the park or on play dates during the time she was supposed to be working.
CA and GA never believed all the lies but basically did not want to rock the boat.
GA believes Caylee may have been in the trunk. CA not sure how she was transported.
CA wanted to strangle or slap FCA when she heard about the kidnapping.
GA was very angry with FCA when she was released the first time.
CA did not believe FCA on 7/15 and asked a police sergeant to take FCA away.
GA believes FCA's behavior during the time was unacceptable, while CA continued to make excuses.
CA believes that FCA suffered from Grand Mal seizures which may have led to a brain tumor. Not substantiated by any medical evidence.

So, they allowed her to keep rowing when they should've been sinking her once and for all. That's called enabling.

I think my favorite part was when Dr Phil said to Cindy...

Any part of you think this was the act of an unconscionable psychopath!!!

It's like: so fca had post traumatic stress disorder? CA: No, post traumatic schizophrenia. So, it was a lie? CA: No, a mistruth. So, it smelled like death? CA: No, it was the pizza. But you said it smelled like "a dead body". CA: That was a mistruth.

I think the schizophrenia aspect is intended to cover OCA's lies. I.e., if OCA was schizophrenic shortly after Caylee's birth and remained that way even after Caylee was murdered, Zanny the Nanny and the cast of imaginary characters were all symptomatic of OCA's "illness." She wasn't LYING,she was straight-up delusional, and it wasn't her fault, the poor dear was ILL.

:banghead:

Trauma from the baby being born. Must have happened when CA got to hold the baby first IMO. That'll do it every time. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken