Luxury, horror lurk in Gadhafi family compound

shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
Luxury, horror lurk in Gadhafi family compound
By Dan Rivers, CNN Correspondent
August 29, 2011 3:23 p.m. EDT

As we were about to leave, one of the staff told us there was a nanny who worked for Hannibal Gadhafi who might speak to us. He said she'd been burnt by Hannibal's wife, Aline.

I thought he meant perhaps a cigarette stubbed out on her arm. Nothing prepared me for the moment I walked into the room to see Shweyga Mullah.

At first I thought she was wearing a hat and something over her face. Then the awful realization dawned that her entire scalp and face were covered in red wounds and scabs, a mosaic of injuries that rendered her face into a grotesque patchwork.

Even though the burns were inflicted three months ago, she was clearly still in considerable pain. But she told us her story calmly.
Full article + video (Warning graphic content!) : click here

I'lll just bet a lot of horror stories come out about Gadhafi, the same as Saddam and the other one, allegedly killed and dumped in the ocean. These guys are all boogey men, of course they are, and we are the caped crusaders. These stories make me sick.

I'lll just bet a lot of horror stories come out about Gadhafi, the same as Saddam and the other one, allegedly killed and dumped in the ocean. These guys are all boogey men, of course they are, and we are the caped crusaders. These stories make me sick.

I'm not sure I'm reading sarcasm here, Trident...I guess I'm not sure how to take your post. It can be read several ways, and I don't want to misread you...

Best-
Herding Cats

I'm not sure I'm reading sarcasm here, Trident...I guess I'm not sure how to take your post. It can be read several ways, and I don't want to misread you...

Best-
Herding Cats

I think I mean it two ways. IF this or other stories are true, they make me sick. One the other hand, it makes me sick that any of our young men/women are there in the first place. The whole thing makes me sick.

I think I mean it two ways. IF this or other stories are true, they make me sick. One the other hand, it makes me sick that any of our young men/women are there in the first place. The whole thing makes me sick.
Yes,its best to take any stories you hear portraying psychopathic dictators of brutal totalitarian regimes in an unfavorable light with a grain of salt.... :loser:

Yes,its best to take any stories you hear portraying psychopathic dictators of brutal totalitarian regimes in an unfavorable light with a grain of salt.... :loser:

Yes, it is, especially since we can't believe a word we hear any more. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back