1054 users online (214 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Imperfect Justice-Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton

Here it is folks the book many have been waiting for.
    Please feel free to voice your opinions-pleasure or displeasure about this new book.
    But don't get personal with one another or start throwing names. We are not pulling the thread next time-we are pulling posters.

If you are going to buy a copy, special request to purchase through the Amazon link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X/ref=as_li_wdgt_fl_ex?&camp=212361&creative=383841& linkCode=wss&tag=websleuths-20"]Amazon.com: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (9780062125323): Jeff Ashton: Books[/ame]
    Last edited by Kimster; 08-30-2011 at 11:10 AM. Reason: add link

If you are planning to buy the book from Amazon AND you want to help with the cost to maintain Websleuths and be able to afford future upgrades, please order the book through our link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X/ref=as_li_wdgt_fl_ex?&camp=212361&creative=383841& linkCode=wss&tag=websleuths-20"]Amazon.com: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (9780062125323): Jeff Ashton: Books[/ame]

Remember, there is no extra cost to you.

Thanks, mod godesses! That's the link I've been waiting for!!

There should be a BN press release out today. wonder if that is what jolted Amazon into consciousness?

I can't wait for this book! LOVE Jeff Ashton!

Here's why I turned off Issues with JVM last evening:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...9/ijvm.01.html

But first, a major bombshell from a trial insider. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton has written a book, a tell-all. Get a load of this title: "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony." Now, this is just a mock- up by our terrific graphics team. Obviously, Jeff Ashton will be presenting the case against Casey, but what about his own mishaps, such as this unforgettable moment? You know what I`m talking about.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

I see that Amazon now has a picture of the cover up. Again, I'm disappointed. It looks like something out of the tabloids. I really wish he hadn't stooped to this. Wait a little, write a really good memoir about an interesting career instead of feeding into the Casey-frenzy right now!

I still can't get over B&N allowing customers to rate a book before it's even been printed. What's up with that? I haven't been on their site in years, so didn't realize they did that.
    Last edited by MarthaM; 08-30-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: changed 'rank' to 'rate', more accurate

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    Here's why I turned off Issues with JVM last evening:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...9/ijvm.01.html

But first, a major bombshell from a trial insider. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton has written a book, a tell-all. Get a load of this title: "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony." Now, this is just a mock- up by our terrific graphics team. Obviously, Jeff Ashton will be presenting the case against Casey, but what about his own mishaps, such as this unforgettable moment? You know what I`m talking about.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
    GRRRRRRRR I'm guessing the moment was when he giggled? But it's OK for JB to smirk his way through three years. I'm glad I missed it.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaM View Post
    I see that Amazon now has a picture of the cover up. Again, I'm disappointed. It looks like something out of the tabloids. I really wish he hadn't stooped to this. Wait a little, write a really good memoir about an interesting career instead of feeding into the Casey-frenzy right now!

I still can't get over B&N allowing customers to rank a book before it's even been printed. What's up with that? I haven't been on their site in years, so didn't realize they did that.
    He can still write a great memoir ,but I'm glad this book is coming out now. I want to hear more from the Prosecution. We weren't able to,because they couldn't speak out,but they have a perspective I want to hear about. I trust him.

It also tickles me that he's able to come out with a book before the A's or JB.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Well, I clicked on the Amazon link and not only ordered this book but also preordered two other books coming out in the fall by two of my fav authors.
    Unless I've provided a link, everything I say is IMO

I'm looking forward to a fantastic book from a man who has had a stellar career as a Prosecutor. Good for you Jeff - can't wait to read it!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Last night I had a giddy vision of JA being on next seasons DWTS. Wouldnt that be awesome!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I see that the book is written 'with' Lisa Pulitzer. The only other book of hers that I've read is Stolen Innocence, about Elissa Wall and the FLDS. I read that one a couple years ago; it was very thorough and I remember an easy-to-read writing style.

Since he didn't write this one himself, that could explain why it's coming out so quickly. She was probably working on it throughout the trial.

I'm wavering on buying because I know I won't hear the end of it from my husband, lol. But I want that book! I think I am going to talk myself into buying it, lol.

ETA: That was fast. It's pre-ordered!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    I'm wavering on buying because I know I won't hear the end of it from my husband, lol. But I want that book! I think I am going to talk myself into buying it, lol.
    one word: Kindle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    My DD's husband was like that. Then she got him an IPhone on special and he spends all his spare time playing something called "Angry Birds" and never notices what she buys anymore!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast