Thread: VA 5 Year Old Firfax Girl Abducted From Her Bed

VA 5 Year Old Firfax Girl Abducted From Her Bed

A 5 year old Fairfax girl was abducted by a man that broke into her home. The man left the home with the child. She received injuries to the top of her body and was treated at the hospital. Police are being very sensitive while questioning the little girl.

It is not believed the man is known to the child. LE was able to secure a crime scene in a wooded area not far from her home. They are also looking at video footage from nearby businesses.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/...girl-5-fairfax

This poor little child. The horror. A nightmare come to life when you are stolen from your bed when you are supposed to be safe.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Springfield Child Walks Back Home After Being Adbucted From Bedroom In The Middle Of the Night Near Brookfield Plaza Off Of Backlick Road

SPRINGFIELD, Va. (WUSA) - A 5-year-old girl was abducted from her home in the middle of the night and assaulted.

Fairfax County Police were called to the townhouse in the 7000 block of Brocton Court at about 4:00am Saturday morning , August 27. That's right off Backlick Road near Brookfield Plaza.

Police say that during the preliminary investigation, officers and detectives determined that a man broke into the home, went upstairs and took a 5-year-old girl from her bed. The abduction happened something after midnight.

Police believe the man took the child out the front door, leaving it unlocked.

The parents apparently slept through the abduction and didn't hear a thing, until their little girl made her back inside, walking through the front door, and woke them them up, telling them what had happened. They called police immediately

http://wusa9.com/news/article/164758...-Backlick-Road
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

How terribly frightening it must have been for this little girl ! Thank god that she was spared her life.
    I am so amazed she was able to find her way home, brave and smart , may she heal both emotionally and physically quickly.

I think everyone should have a dog, even a small dog, it would have been all over this man at least barking to get someones attention.
    I hope they catch this POS asap and get him off the street, he had to be watching this family for sometime.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Horrible experience for this little girl but so thankful she was able to get home.

I agree mysticrose, everyone should have a dog. I have 2 and they know if someone is at my door before they even knock. Especially when in bed, we can't hear because we sleep with a fan but our chihuahua will wake from a dead sleep and yap her head off if she hears something. It is annoying at times but i feel safe knowing they will alert us if anyone came in our home.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justanother For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justanother View Post
    Horrible experience for this little girl but so thankful she was able to get home.

I agree mysticrose, everyone should have a dog. I have 2 and they know if someone is at my door before they even knock. Especially when in bed, we can't hear because we sleep with a fan but our chihuahua will wake from a dead sleep and yap her head off if she hears something. It is annoying at times but i feel safe knowing they will alert us if anyone came in our home.
    Wow I agree with having a dog or in my case we have 2 dogs. When they hear anything in the middle of the night our little dog starts to yap and the big lab barks so loud. I am so glad that he didn't kill her and she was able to make her way back to her home. Prayers to that poor little girl. She will be scared to go to sleep for the rest of her life thanks to that lowlife creep stealing her from her own bed.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Wow. This is just too close in proximity to ignore.

A man abducted an entire family. Different MO, but IMO it could very well be connected.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...BrwI_blog.html

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Havent seen much on updated info for this little girl but found a sex offender living .2 miles (3 mins away) from where this little girl lived. He was arrested and charged with 5 counts of sexual battery in 2006.

Found him on Watchdog with intials B R Holder, he is 46 .... Im going to keep looking.
    Last edited by mysticrose; 08-31-2011 at 11:10 AM.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Police want public's help in Franconia abduction, assault

WASHINGTON - Fairfax County Police are pushing for the public's help in an unusual abduction case that occurred a week ago during the height of Hurricane Irene.

Police say a 5-year-old girl was abducted from her home in the 7000 block of Brocton Court in the early morning hours of Aug. 27. The girl was taken from her bed and assaulted. Police say she made her way back home shortly after 4 a.m. and explained what happened.

Police will not say if the girl was sexually assaulted but will say she suffered some type of trauma to her upper body that was non-life threatening.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=149&sid=2528620
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Thank god this little girl is alive. So many scenarios play out in my mind.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MorenoI For This Useful Post: