George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcamille

Reaction score
According to Fox Charlotte, George and Cindy were shopping at Belk in the Signal Hill Mall in Statesville, NC. Statesville is a small city about a half hour's drive north of Charlotte.

When you see the video, there's no doubt that it is them. People who spotted them alerted mall security.

The big question is - Why are they in NC?

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/to...potted-Shopping-in-Statesville-128652408.html

Someone felt uneasy with the Florida couple there????? Why would they feel uneasy? I guess the answer is people still just do not trust them. jmo

According to Fox Charlotte, George and Cindy were shopping at Belk in the Signal Hill Mall in Statesville, NC. Statesville is a small city about a half hour's drive north of Charlotte.

When you see the video, there's no doubt that it is them. People who spotted them alerted mall security.

The big question is - Why are they in NC?

http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/to...potted-Shopping-in-Statesville-128652408.html

Reunion with Rick P?:floorlaugh:
On the trail of the real Zanny?:floorlaugh:

More importantly - why would they go with all the hurricane stuff going on?

And why would the mall folks care or be "uncomfortable"?

Why would mall security be called? That's ridiculous. Now if they saw FCA I could see people feeling uneasy but come on.

Reunion with Rick P?:floorlaugh:
On the trail of the real Zanny?:floorlaugh:

More importantly - why would they go with all the hurricane stuff going on?

And why would the mall folks care or be "uncomfortable"?

Does Rick P live in Charlotte?

Does Rick P live in Charlotte?

He used to live in Myrtle Beach, NC. - Maybe he still does?
Maybe they are just on the way to Ohio?:waitasec:

Wasn't CAs nephew getting married at the end of the month? IIRC it may have been last weekend.

ETA: If you drive from Warren Ohio to Orlando google map shows you drive right through or near Charlotte. Bet they were on the way back from there.

I heart you essies, but myrtle beach is SC...

bad on me for throwing the Rick thing out there

Lord. You know they're going to use this article to point out how hard life is for them, those poor grieving grandparents. *eyeroll* People should be concerned about Casey. Leave her parents alone and let them just go away. Seriously. The more attention they get, the more they lap it up and use it to their advantage. Casey is the dangerous one anyway, not them, unless they're defending Casey, and she wasn't around.

Why would mall security be called? That's ridiculous. Now if they saw FCA I could see people feeling uneasy but come on.
I don't get it either. Were they acting suspiciously? Breaking a law?
Or does the mere sight of them strike fear in people?

Guessing mall security was notified because word was getting out they were there, and the store wanted them to know in case a crowd gathered? That sounds a lot more realistic to me than the idea that anyone was worried what the Ants would do...dumb media.

Hmmm ... shopping ... must be "nice" ... (inserting SARCASM) ...

Well ... they can't work -- I mean do NOT want to work ... just like their daughter ...

So what else is there to do but shop ?

:sick::sick::sick:

Can I ask why it matters where George and Cindy are and what they're doing?

If I saw them in a mall, I might be kinda wide-eyed, but I don't think I'd be calling security. What is security supposed to do?

I don't get it either. Were they acting suspiciously? Breaking a law?
Or does the mere sight of them strike fear in people?

According to the article, mall security was called because people felt "uneasy".

I wondered about that, too. Must have been a slow day for mall-security.

New car, travelling, shopping, and a nice home to return to when they have finished their work day.... oh wait, scratch the part about work.

Can I ask why it matters where George and Cindy are and what they're doing?

It shouldn't. But they are stalked.

I find it crazy. But that's just me.

If they go to Home Depot, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Belk, they are followed and picked apart.
If they go to Caylee's memorial for her birthday, they are followed and picked apart.
If they pet dolphins, they are followed and picked apart.

The media just needs to let it go.

The verdict was over a month ago.

And so, what's your point? Seriously, they're right up there with Casey as hated people. What would you suggest they do to continue to live? Should they just off themselves as George once wanted to do? :waitasec:

I guess they can't go to the grocery store either????????????

:cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member