GUILTY Canada - Boy, 15, for child *advertiser censored*, Winnipeg, 2008

Missizzy

Reaction score
A very curious situation, to be sure. Studies I've been reading say that many people who have been sexually abused at very young ages are drawn to seeing the images themselves. Many theories have been put forth but no one is exactly sure why they do this. Curiosity, desensitization, a type of early imprinted fetish-like fascination?

I wonder if the possible outcome of child *advertiser censored* addiction is explained to those in treatment for sexual abuse. This might not apply to this young man at all but this article does state that his therapist is helping him delve into the "root causes of his behavior". He's also a RSO now. We need more psychological testing on this subject, IMO.

I started another thread a few months ago on the same scenario for a teen in PA:

PA~Stephen Wilson, Jr., age 19, arrested for child *advertiser censored*/admits to 4 yrs. of viewing - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.canada.com/news/Manitoba...*advertiser censored*+case/5325318/story.html

Manitoba teen admits guilt in child *advertiser censored* case
August 30, 2011

An international child *advertiser censored* investigation snagged an unusual suspect — a 15-year-old boy believed to be one of the youngest ever arrested for the crime in Manitoba...."

and

"...He instantly admitted guilt when contacted by police, saying he'd been downloading explicit nude images and movies of children since he was 12...."

and

The boy was given a sentence of two years supervised probation as part of a joint-recommendation from lawyers. As an adult, he would have faced a mandatory minimum jail sentence. "I know what I've done for a while now is very wrong. I feel very bad, a lot of grief and embarrassment for my family," he said Monday...."

and

"...Police seized several computer discs containing images of girls as young as four years old being sexually abused by adults. Upon his arrest, the teen told police he didn't see those children as victims "because most of them are smiling." Yet he admitted to being a "dirty guy who does dirty things" and described struggling to break away from what had become a daily addiction...."

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back