GUILTY LA - Sheryl & Brittany Martin, Terry LaBoeuf for trafficking 12yo girl, Chauvin, 2011

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Two more arrested in case of 12-year-old sold to 65-year-old for sex

The incident, which occurred August 21, involved Sheryl Lee Martin, 34, and her daughter, Brittany Martin, 19, selling the 12-year-old girl to Terry Leboeuf for $100. The girl is not related to the Martins or Leboeuf.

The following morning, Leboeuf was approached by Brittany Martin, Wesley Songy II, 37, and Don Thibodeaux, 44, who told Leboeuf that they knew the 12-year-old’s mother and if he paid them, they would talk to the mother about not filing charges against him.

Leboeuf paid them $500 on one occasion and $300 on another to talk to the girl’s mother, said the Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/lafourche-terrebonne/Two-more-arrested-in-12-year-old--128807668.html

The incident, which occurred August 21, involved Sheryl Lee Martin, 34, and her daughter, Brittany Martin, 19, selling the 12-year-old girl to Terry Leboeuf for $100. The girl is not related to the Martins or Leboeuf.

The following morning, Leboeuf was approached by Brittany Martin, Wesley Songy II, 37, and Don Thibodeaux, 44, who told Leboeuf that they knew the 12-year-old’s mother and if he paid them, they would talk to the mother about not filing charges against him.

Leboeuf paid them $500 on one occasion and $300 on another to talk to the girl’s mother, said the Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/lafourche-terrebonne/Two-more-arrested-in-12-year-old--128807668.html

I'm speechless.

Here's a link with a pic of Terry Leboeuf...
http://www.batonrougetoday.com/tag/parish/

While I don't find Terry Leboeuf listed as a registered sex offender, I do find two other "Leboeuf's" from Houma on the registry. Does anyone know how common the name "Leboeuf" is in that area? TIA.

Terry-Leboeuf-Terrebone.png

Terry Leboeuf - accused pedophile/child rapist

"http://www.batonrougetoday.com/tag/parish/"

Sick people! This world is getting crazier every day.

so we have five adults trafficking/prostituting/raping/assaulting a child

and the only reason any of them got caught is b/c Leboeuf didn't want to be blackmailed anymore ... at least that's what it looks like to me

hope they all rot \\ and whoever was supposed to be caring for her has some 'splainin' to do as well IMO

Here's a link with a pic of Terry Leboeuf...
http://www.batonrougetoday.com/tag/parish/

While I don't find Terry Leboeuf listed as a registered sex offender, I do find two other "Leboeuf's" from Houma on the registry. Does anyone know how common the name "Leboeuf" is in that area? TIA.

There's a boatload of people by that last name in Houma. I found 95 of them. Looks to be alot of them are related.

Now Wesley Songy he's a real pillar of the community. He was living in Reno, Nevada. Looks like he came home for a funeral and decided to take part in the most depraved of acts. Like not helping a poor child escape this nightmare. Like LadyL said it would still be going on if the pedophile didn't get tired of being blackmailed.

Oh at some point there was an emergency removal of children somehow related to Songy.

There's perverted pedophile creeps in this world. There's money grubbing, scheming louses in this world. What I do not get is a 19 year old girl took part in the selling of a 12 year old. You got a mother like that? Well who knows, but still no matter a 12 year old is more apt to trust a 19 year old girl. No matter how messed up you are for whatever reason I can't see another young person allowing that to happen to a child.

Unflippinbelievable. I'm so sorry for this child. Someone, somewhere better get her some excellent help. Poor kid.

There's not enough info yet but the people who were supposed to be supervising this child might not have known. Being that she's so young, I find that hard to believe but I can imagine a number of scenarios.

I can't forget that our own highly supervised (by my husband and me and her older siblings, her special ed team and her DD services team) 17 year old daughter was trafficked. We all thought she was volunteering at the local nursing home as part of her required community service hours to graduate. My husband would drop her at the front door and she'd walk right out the back into a waiting car. We never thought to talk to the supervisor at the nursing home to double check that the hours matched up as she'd meet her Dad at the front door 6 hours later with an initialed box in her notebook, telling stories about the residents and what they'd done during her time there.

Were we ever shocked.

Filly--My guess is that the 19 year old was the procurer. Oldest trick in the book. The older teen makes things look "fun" and easy and usually flatters and grooms the child.....all the while the vultures are circling. And remember these people almost always choose a child with some vulnerability. And what 12 year old isn't vulnerable to some degree?

Am I allowed to say vultures? That's what they are.

The age difference between mother and daughter here by Filly calculations is Sheryl Lee Martin gave birth at age 15 years old. Pregnant at 14? Then she sells a 12 year old for $100.00 to some old coot of a pervert.

Please one day I want to wake up and see this is all a dream. What on this earth is going on?

Sounds like the parties involved are heroin junkies who were doing whatever was necessary to keep that syringe full. Disgusting.

Filly--My guess is that the 19 year old was the procurer. Oldest trick in the book. The older teen makes things look "fun" and easy and usually flatters and grooms the child.....all the while the vultures are circling. And remember these people almost always choose a child with some vulnerability. And what 12 year old isn't vulnerable to some degree?

Am I allowed to say vultures? That's what they are.

No vultures is a bad word.:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Absolutely. I'd want to hang with a cool 19 year old when I was 12 that's for sure. Poor kid would do anything the girl said.

Syringes found in the purse of Brittany Martin. No shock there. It's possible she got too old for this pedophile. That's some crowd. Lay down with dogs ya get fleas, and thrown the heck in jail.

Sounds like the ring leader is a heroin junkie who was doing whatever was necessary to keep that syringe full. Disgusting.

Brittany-Martin-Terrebone.png

Brittany Martin

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7497/brittanymartinterrebone.png

Sorry we crossed posted. I saw "syringes" and thought she definately doesn't look like a meth addict so it must be dope.

So what's that make her mother? Probably an addict as well. I cringe to think what's been going on there.

Sadly a heroin addict will rob their own granny. No doubt they will sell children. They'd probably take the eyeballs out your head if they were getting sick in withdrawl. However, that "never say never" motto usually turns out to be true, but thankfully somewhere inside some of those most addicted people there's some compassion. I've know female addicts that would actually steer a young person away from heroin. There's oldheads that would actually try to save a person like Brittany Martin let alone a little girl. Then again "never say never". Once you have a mother/daughter heroin addicted team it's B-A-D!

If for nothing we can only hope they right now are sick as all he*l in jail, and when they get out they can't cop dope.

As for the other fine citizens capitalizing on this child hopefully they will get theirs as well. Especially that pedophile.

Sorry for the rant.

I was thinking Meth too... Good God. This country is killing me..... Some children live in mansions and go to private schools and other children have to endure THIS torture. the abyss between the two seems to expand every day... Sigh...
Somethings gotta give

Sorry we crossed posted. I saw "syringes" and thought she definately doesn't look like a meth addict so it must be dope.

So what's that make her mother? Probably an addict as well. I cringe to think what's been going on there.

Sadly a heroin addict will rob their own granny. No doubt they will sell children. They'd probably take the eyeballs out your head if they were getting sick in withdrawl. However, that "never say never" motto usually turns out to be true, but thankfully somewhere inside some of those most addicted people there's some compassion. I've know female addicts that would actually steer a young person away from heroin. There's oldheads that would actually try to save a person like Brittany Martin let alone a little girl. Then again "never say never". Once you have a mother/daughter heroin addicted team it's B-A-D!

If for nothing we can only hope they right now are sick as all he*l in jail, and when they get out they can't cop dope.

As for the other fine citizens capitalizing on this child hopefully they will get theirs as well. Especially that pedophile.

Sorry for the rant.

Yeah whatever she was shooting it sure drove her to be crazy in getting more cash for it. Since my last post I saw the following article where the mother and two men were arrested. Sounds like the mother has the rap sheet with forging checks. She is the mother as well so that makes her the ring leader. I edited my earlier post regarding that as at first glance of the initial report, it didn't have the mother involved.

Anyway, what a terrible tragedy. Crazy scam operation for drug money.

I was thinking Meth too... Good God. This country is killing me..... Some children live in mansions and go to private schools and other children have to endure THIS torture. the abyss between the two seems to expand every day... Sigh...
Somethings gotta give

Awww, Dee I know it really starts to get to us. Ya know though kids in private school and mansions can also be harmed and suffer. Still the division of social classes makes it less likely they'd be sold for $10..0 that's a fact. The late Jim Carroll drew much attention to that. Even at the end of "Basketball Diaries" you'll hear it. However, he himself in real life went to a praivate school.

At this time right now all we can do is pray for this poor child, and pray it won't happen again to another child. Gotta have faith and hope. If not we're doomed.

Sorry for the rant.

The nasty looking pustules on the mothers face, around her chin and mouth definitely is not acne, it is dope of some kind. What disgusting individuals. hope they all go to jail for a long, long time.

I have a daughter the same age and I can see where they can be conned into doing things. This is soooooooo scary for me.

What kind of sick people do we have in this world. My God people get help with your drug addictions instead of selling your children for sex with old men. Sick Sick Sick!!!!

Sad and disgusting. This poor little girl and all she will have to deal with as she becomes more aware that she was treated as a commodity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back