Dutch probe uncovers hidden child *advertiser censored* sites in US

sreshowtime

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/dutch-probe-u...*advertiser censored*-sites-us-152808634.html
snipped-
Dutch police have uncovered huge caches of child *advertiser censored* on "hidden" websites, including four based in the United States, prosecutors announced Wednesday...

.....One of the hidden sites police discovered was called "Violent Desires."

"As well as child *advertiser censored*, it contained a discussion forum that included chats about abducting, abusing and killing children," prosecutors said.......

:banghead: some people are so freaking sick GRRRRR

http://news.yahoo.com/dutch-probe-u...*advertiser censored*-sites-us-152808634.html
snipped-
Dutch police have uncovered huge caches of child *advertiser censored* on "hidden" websites, including four based in the United States, prosecutors announced Wednesday...

.....One of the hidden sites police discovered was called "Violent Desires."

"As well as child *advertiser censored*, it contained a discussion forum that included chats about abducting, abusing and killing children," prosecutors said.......

:banghead: some people are so freaking sick GRRRRR

Glad they uncovered it! I hope they will be able to arrest some of those sick people before they are able to hurt any children.

I think these were genuinely hidden sites. So glad they uncovered them. No doubt they're like weeds, though, and just keep sprouting up. There's also a trick the pedophiles use called piggybacking. They will go onto a forum and hack it. To the untrained eye it looks like any other knitting, health or fishing forum....until you start digging. I've found two and reported both.

I am not a tech savvy person in the least but you know if a person is noted to have two posts in the last two years and yet to have "shared" over 200 photos (which can only be viewed by "friends"), something is a little off. Also, when the public albums show regular photos of interest to fisherpeople, each with a reasonable number of hits and another kind of stock photo shows up with a sign-in code but a hit list of 14,000, something just doesn't add up.

Last year a boutique in Ireland which specializes in traditional clothing and hand knitted sweaters had this happen. Thank goodness the high tech guys were pretty quickly able to trace it back to Eastern Europe. I don't believe they caught the hackers but they did return the online site safely and thoroughly cleansed to the boutique.

With our high tech crime units getting better and better, we are creating a sort of super-trader. Only the best survive for long. That's more than a bit scary to think about.

"Violent Desires" makes my blood run cold.

I'm like "what's a hidden site?

thanks for the explanation MissIzzy

I think these were genuinely hidden sites. So glad they uncovered them. No doubt they're like weeds, though, and just keep sprouting up. There's also a trick the pedophiles use called piggybacking. They will go onto a forum and hack it. To the untrained eye it looks like any other knitting, health or fishing forum....until you start digging. I've found two and reported both.

I am not a tech savvy person in the least but you know if a person is noted to have two posts in the last two years and yet to have "shared" over 200 photos (which can only be viewed by "friends"), something is a little off. Also, when the public albums show regular photos of interest to fisherpeople, each with a reasonable number of hits and another kind of stock photo shows up with a sign-in code but a hit list of 14,000, something just doesn't add up.

Last year a boutique in Ireland which specializes in traditional clothing and hand knitted sweaters had this happen. Thank goodness the high tech guys were pretty quickly able to trace it back to Eastern Europe. I don't believe they caught the hackers but they did return the online site safely and thoroughly cleansed to the boutique.

With our high tech crime units getting better and better, we are creating a sort of super-trader. Only the best survive for long. That's more than a bit scary to think about.

"Violent Desires" makes my blood run cold.

Seriously woman you should be in LE.

Thanks for the explanation from me as well. Oh and thanks to the Dutch!

Just reporting what I've learned from the field, Filly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back