1088 users online (181 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - BF beats girlfriend's dachshund puppy to death

Darryle Morris of Fairfield OH beat his girlfriend's dachshund puppy, Rylee, to death, while she (the gf) was on vacation. Reason--the dog peed on the carpet.... Autopsy showed that Rylee had been previously hurt by this creep--the puppy had bones that were healing from previous breaks....

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_...friend%27s-dog

If she knew this b@$t@rd was abusing Rylee, why on earth did she leave the pup in his "care" ? Poor little Rylee was probably pee'ing from fear of this monster.

One of those stories I wish I hadn't read. I just read some of the comments on the news story- "It was just a dog", and "we kill unborn children every day and this isn't bad by comparison." Not exact quotes but you get the idea. It happens where I live, too. The excuses made for these sickos just start right in. I think there has been some fundemental shift in society and not in a good direction. Hope for justice and RIP Rylee.
    'Never stop fighting..never give up'

Kevin Kostner as Eliott Ness in 'The Untouchables'

Quote Originally Posted by Snick1946 View Post
    One of those stories I wish I hadn't read. I just read some of the comments on the news story- "It was just a dog", and "we kill unborn children every day and this isn't bad by comparison." Not exact quotes but you get the idea. It happens where I live, too. The excuses made for these sickos just start right in. I think there has been some fundemental shift in society and not in a good direction. Hope for justice and RIP Rylee.
    Snick1946, you are so right. The comments were so stupid. Ignorant people don't realize that even if they don't think a dog is important, someone who kills a dog might just kill a person. The comment about killing unborn children shows another mindset I don't appreciate. I don't like the way society seems to be shifting, either....what is happening to people? It makes me sick.
    RIP Rylee.

Animal lovers lined the street with signs saying
    Justice For Rylee".

Morris's attorney said the GF is supportive. Of what? Murdering her poor dog and abusing her in the past?

Some BS about Rylee bit his hand?

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_...s-more-charges

Who could hurt an adorable little dachshund?

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Animal lovers lined the street with signs saying
    Justice For Rylee".

Morris's attorney said the GF is supportive. Of what? Murdering her poor dog and abusing her in the past?

Some BS about Rylee bit his hand?

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_...s-more-charges

Who could hurt an adorable little dachshund?
    I can't believe the gf is supportive. So she's as bad as him imo. Or else scared of retribution if she isn't supportive?

Yeah, the puppy bit him--right....if it's true, the poor thing was probably trying to defend himself!

I hope both these creeps get put on some kind of list so they can't adopt any more animals.

I hope they don't have any children!