Roy Kronk Sues National Enquirer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabama

Reaction score
If this is already posted please delete.

Sentinel Casey Anthony alert: Roy Kronk sues National Enquirer because paper claimed he killed Caylee Anthony http://thesent.nl/mZNPju | Txt STOP CASEY 2quit

Duplicate thread - [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144639"]Kronk suing LP - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

ETA: Oh, it IS different! So sorry, lol. Tired here.

:)

nope 2 different peeps. One is lenorad P and the other is NE

Just maybe Roy Kronk will win. The NE every once in a while gets it's reports right. Most of the time imoo they are wrong. Mr. Kronk didn't deserve to be slandered.
mo

Oh my... it is a different thread.

Apologies.

LOL

:)

I hope Roy wins!!! He didn't deserve the treatment he got from the A's and the defense. That was dirty and wrong.

Something good has to come out of this for Kronk. His name was dirty because of Ms Anthony but that is what she knows best throw friends, relatives and strangers under her big 18 wheeler. Waiting, waiting, waiting for the wheels to roll over Jose. I think that day will come. I hope Kronk wins and gets more money than she will get in a lifetime.

He should sue the pants off of them....and I hope he gets every single penny.

He should sue the pants off of them....and I hope he gets every single penny.

..agree "pickle"------i hope he wins against lennyP too.

..people cannot come out in print---or with a mic on a TV show and say horrid dispicable things against someone, when they have no proof, or clue about what it is they're talking about.

..yeah---works for the "soundbite", but this a REAL person's LIFE we're talking about.

..the name actually took on a whole new meaning over the course of the last years too------with various people getting "kronked!"..ridiculous.

..go royK----i hope the enquirer pays BIG for their slander.

Rightly so. Well done Roy Kronk.
I can't even imagine having to walk in his shoes during this whole sordid affair. An innocent, slightly down-on-his-luck guy who got caught up, and all but crucified in the sticky Baez/Anthony web of deceit, lies and accusations.

Roy Kronk is a hero who was there for Caylee. It's more then I could ever say about her own blood.
I hope you win millions Roy. You deserve every penny.
P.S. Remember the ones who went against you when you had no money ( xwife, son) & don't let then butter you up when you are a millionaire.

:great: Good for Roy ! I hope he WINS !

It's a SHAME he canNOT sue Jose and the DT for that BS in the opening statement ! :maddening:

moo ...

I still want to know if anyone from the Anthony camp has EVER thanked Mr.Kronk for finding Caylee

Good for him I hope he wins! FCA is probably behind it and probably made a buck from the NE giving them that bogus story. Gosh, I hate FCA... how many lives has she ruined so far? Not counting our sweet little Angel!!

i hope mr kronk wins, and i understand the suit against LP, but what i wonder is why is he NOT going after the one who created all this slander, all this accusations against a innocent person and that is fca and the a's...why he is NOT sueing THEM??? they are the originating source of all the "meter reader did it"...

I thank everyone post I think. I agree with everyone.

Sue the snot out of them. He deserved so much more than what he got from the A's and the defense. I am so glad he found her remains.

:great: Good for Roy ! I hope he WINS !

It's a SHAME he canNOT sue Jose and the DT for that BS in the opening statement ! :maddening:

moo ...

What about Linda Kenney Baden AFTER she left the team....all her suppositions on national television....

I still want to know if anyone from the Anthony camp has EVER thanked Mr.Kronk for finding Caylee

i'd be willing to bet what $ i have in my pocket and say NO! instead they slander him...of course, he threw a monkey wrench in their plans, finding the body, instead of not, "oh shes held somewhere w/ the nanny" story...i shudder to think what would have happened if he did NOT find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth