CA - Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Let's start a new thread before the big press conference tomorrow.

Please continue here.

Here is a link to the rules and tips on dealing with your fellow posters. Please take a moment to look the rules over. We have a lot of newbies here.

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ALSO - please remember, we do NOT sleuth minors, we do NOT post identifying information about minors, we do NOT name minors.

If a minor is a victim or has been publically named by LE as a perp, then their name may be used. In this particular case, the ONLY minor that may be identified by name is Max, because he was a victim. ALL other minors are OFF THE TABLE.

This is a strict rule and your cooperation is appreciated.

Thanks,

Salem

ETA: Further explanation on minor names. Even when quoting from MSM or other sources, if the minor is not the victim or the perp, we change the name to initials. We do NOT quote the name of the minor. This is to protect the minor. Please keep that in mind. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the parent of that minor. What would you think if your child's name was splattered all over the web.

Thanks Guys!

Thread 6

Thread 7

Maybe one of the tabloids will run a voice analysis of the presenters to determine if they are lying!

<<Yesterday, 05:30 PM

Carioca

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalElliot

<My understanding was he's in the back row, third from the right.

I thought front right due to the glasses but that was totally a guess on my part. Sorry about that. Back row, third from right? hmmm... interesting... What is the saying? Ah yes. A picture is worth a thousand words.
__________________>>

http://i55.tinypic.com/69hzs0.png

Kind of morbidly eery family portrait, this, all things considered.

Wonder who they'll be pointing at tomorrow......

I fear, Rebecca very well may be taking the fall for all of this. They likely will officially absolve her of culpability for MS's death, but the notion may linger that to go and kill herself maybe there was some blame there, real or perceived. Anybody ever discover where Jonah was while his son was having his fatal fall? He had the friendly executive pact to spend more time with the kids but I can't help but wonder how involved in the day to day he actually was......

Maybe one of the tabloids will run a voice analysis of the presenters to determine if they are lying!

Oh! Or that show "Psychic Detectives", if you've seen it. I find it incredible. Some episodes are mindblowing...maybe the family could request they help?

http://www.tv.com/psychic-detectives/show/31191/summary.html

Don't know if the show still is in production but it's the psychic-detectives the family needs, imo...something, anything.

Like this one, she's incredible, from what I've seen.....I know, some will disagree, but I believe in some...not all...but some. And this is one, she works with police depts but I think she'll only come onboard if requested by police...? Not sure, though. Gotta read the link myself; on an old show I watched, she was featured, many times. I think the family usually asks the detectives to use the help...and in the shows that I've seen, the police accepted or intiated the request for help.

http://noreenrenier.com/

In 1981, when Psychic Investigator Noreen Renier first lectured at the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia, her work with police detectives was considered controversial. Now, she is a highly respected psychic detective who has worked on over 600 unsolved cases with city, county, and state Law Enforcement Agencies in 38 states and 6 foreign countries. She has a professional understanding of both the police and the paranormal.

Noreen never could have known this stuff beforehand and she was so accurate it was chilling."
&#8212; R. Krolak (Retired Lt. Commander)

...She helped to locate a plane containing the body of a relative of an FBI agent."
&#8212; Robert Ressler (Ex-FBI)

Noreen Renier has often stated a Psychic Detective should be called into an investigation as a last resort, when traditional methods have been exhausted. It's possible that Psychic Investigator Noreen Renier has a key for re-opening your dead-end cases.

ETA: A facebook page...not 100% sure it's really hers, though, looks real to me...so caution here>>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noreen-Renier-Psychic-Detective/146270912073827?sk=wall

Night all, I'm outta here, be well.

New article that has a lot of new info. According to family's lawyer RN was in the shower when the child had his accident. The two of child's siblings were in the home. The child was "planking." (which was one of our theories). It's so upsetting people are dying over this stupid human trick. Some sort of note was found, ambiguous in meaning, and the family does not believe it's in RN's handwriting. RN never displayed suicidal tendencies.

"Bremner, the attorney, said she and the family met with investigators for more than three hours this week and that the family was distraught over the conclusion. Bremner said there is no precedent for a woman committing suicde in the manner in which San Diego authorities contend."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation...death-ruled-suicide-family-objects/50233234/1

New article that has a lot of new info. According to family's lawyer RN was in the shower when the child had his accident. The two of child's siblings were in the home. The child was "planking." Some sort of note was found, ambiguous in meaning, and the family does not believe it's in RN's handwriting. RN never displayed suicidal tendencies.

"Bremner, the attorney, said she and the family met with investigators for more than three hours this week and that the family was distraught over the conclusion. Bremner said there is no precedent for a woman committing suicde in the manner in which San Diego authorities contend."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation...death-ruled-suicide-family-objects/50233234/1

Interesting. The article I posted above says no note was found. Well, I think the best thing is to hear it from the investigators tomorrow.

its really tough when the next of kin are out of state. if they were california residents they could really camp out on the lawn and protest the sheriff's findings daily and it will be very bad PR for the Sheriff and the millionaire's company.

unless the evidence the sheriff presents is very very convincing and unless they have interviewed Rebecca's friends and relatives as well, the least the sheriff can do is to declare her death inconclusive. why declare it suicide or homicide if they are not sure ? unless they want it to be done with and be expedient, in which case, that would be a miscarriage of justice...

the evidence presented tommorow better be really convincing or else ..........

Wow! I thought for sure the notion of planking was ridiculous...I know some here suggested it. Guess I didn't realize it was that much of a craze. Wow, how tragic.

I'm not sure what I believe happened to Rebecca. On the one hand, I realize her sister doesn't think she was suicidal, but most suicidal people don't admit they are going to commit suicide. On the other hand, the note and nudity seem suspicious. Surely they could determine positively whether it was her handwriting or not? Still confused over who the suspects would be? My only logical thought would be Adam. Of course I'm assuming that Jonah & Dina's alibis worked out and they were at the hospital the entire time. It still seems odd to me that Adam came into town after Max's fall, but then didn't stick around for his funeral. Seems really weird to me. I'm still stumped.

The suicide verdict was all over San Diego news this evening.

Whether murder or suicide, this was an act of hatred. I cannot see the victim, no matter how distraught and suicidal, taking her life in this manner without a thought of how it would affect others.

I'm puzzled by Rebecca's death being ruled a suicide. I truley hope they can prove it if that's their decision. Extremely skeptical about this.

I need some facts on how they determined her death. Hopefully, they'll address it tomorrow.

Dang..

Well.

I have thought this was a murder from the very beginning and still think so. LE knows that so many do not accept this suicide determination, so they have decided to have a powerpoint presentation and a 'panel'. I am with Rebecca's sister and simply do not believe it. I do not expect to ever know the truth now.

I respect everyone elses point of view, but I doubt LE will be able to convince me of suicide. I am saying this with my late husband having been retired LE and having spent 10 years in it myself.

MOO

GB Rebecc'a sister, her parents, and other family & friends!

I wonder if the San Diego Sheriff's Department is holding this briefing to convince the media and the public that it was suicide or to convince themselves??

I'm not surprised with the suicide finding - although I find the manner in which she committed suicide peculiar. I wonder if a call was made between JS and RZ after she spoke to her family. Maybe he was angry or distraught - perhaps their was a glimmer of hope (albeit small) early on with Max, but as the day/night progressed, he was told Max would not survive. As the result of that call, RZ became despondent.

IF RN was in the shower when this happened, then I don't see anything she could have done to prevent this accident. That means that MS was with 1-2 teenagers @GS and maybe her brother or RN sister. IF GS was hurt during the accident, it makes one wonder if she was using her cell or flip cam to videotape/take photos of MS planking. He fell, and she tried to break the fall or he it happened so fast that he fell and hit her, then hit head on ground. If true, that may explain why GS was shipped off so quickly. I just don't see why RN would committ suicide if she was taking a shower when it happened. According to her sister, RN was making plans for the next day. I am sure she would have wanted to go to the hospital and see JS /MS. Even if JS called and said MS took turn for worse and its over between us,...I would expect that she would have tried to talk to JS in person. If that discussion failed, then may suicide, but not that night. Well, see... maybe there is some strong evidence. Or - they got it wrong and its AS, JS or hired hit by possibly DS family member (someone on W.S. suggested mafia connections.. true?) It just seems like a man was involved in committing the crime. Still wonder about AS story. His father and brother are living the life, yet he works on a tugboat.....IMO. Just want the truth for Rebecca!!!!!!! Maybe now, her family and friends will speak.

grrr. i am trying to reserve judgment until i hear all the evidence...but...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail