GUILTY MI - Trevaun Brooks for raping, impregnating 11yo girl, Mount Clemens, 2011

Ugh - I'll never understand this. I hope she's getting the help she needs.

And to think he was working as a janitor at a school... This poor child. I wonder why/how the mother didn't notice that her 11-year-old daughter was growing or did she know?

I was sickened by this local news item when I heard about it last week. I've posted about a lot of local headlines and just couldn't bring myself to share this disgusting story on WS. Starfish, you're braver than I am :blushing:

These poor babies, mom and baby are both babies...
There are no words...
Why inn the he¡¡ didn't her mother bring this to the authorities sooner, she should be charged as well for neglect.

Bette don't worry, what happens in your city doesn't reflect on you as a poster, please don't be embarrassed.
We are practically neighbors as I'm here just outside of Windsor and let me tell you we have some real doozies over here too!

This poor little girl. Gave birth in July? Where? Eleven!!!!!!!!! Does anyone ask questions when you go birthing a baby at 11 years old? I have no doubt they do. I in no way can even imagine what this poor kid had to say or answer to or lie about. She's a mother at 11 years old.

Him? He's one big guy. He don't look like he'd be too hard to find. I hope.

Prayers for baby girl and her baby.

These poor babies, mom and baby are both babies...
There are no words...
Why inn the he¡¡ didn't her mother bring this to the authorities sooner, she should be charged as well for neglect.

Bette don't worry, what happens in your city doesn't reflect on you as a poster, please don't be embarrassed.
We are practically neighbors as I'm here just outside of Windsor and let me tell you we have some real doozies over here too!

Thanks for your kind thoughts. My dad grew up in Windsor.

WANTED: Trevaun Cortez Brooks

Brooks_20110902095851_320_240.JPG

Brooks is believed to be driving a 1997 Red Chrysler Town and Country minivan with the license plate number: BTU 1866.

Anyone with information regarding Brooks’ whereabouts is asked to call the Macomb County Sheriff’s Office at 586-469-5151

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...1-year-old-girl;-child-had-baby#ixzz1WtlK5p9D

I hope they catch his disgusting man really soon before he hurts another child!

11 years old......this just makes me cry. Poor child.

Sadly, I know of a case in Georgia several years back where a 14yo girl became pregnant by her stepfather. Her mother told her coworkers of the daughter's pregnancy and said the girl had gotten pregnant in the school bathroom by some boy. The coworkers knew something was wrong with the story. My best friend was one of the coworkers, and I had met the woman many times myself. The mother told them she was taking her daughter for an abortion, and the coworkers called the authorities. The police managed to get the remains from the abortion, and DNA proved who the father really was. The mother stood by her husband and abandoned her daughter, plus she lost her other children because she stayed with him. Some people are sick!

And here at the hospital where I work, in the last year, we have had at least one 11yo and one 12yo give birth. Heartbreaking.

Last Updated: September 06. 2011 8:22AM.

Mount Clemens man to be arraigned in 11-year-old's pregnancy

Santiago Esparza/ The Detroit News

Mount Clemens- A 28-year-old man is expected to be arraigned today on charges he impregnated an 11-year-old girl.

Trevaun Cortez Brooks of Mount Clemens is charged in an arrest warrant with one count each of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person younger than 13 years old and second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person younger than 13 years old...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110906...gned-in-11-year-old’s-pregnancy#ixzz1XBMfLNhu

So via the article that Filly posted, it states the girl and the infant are in "protective custody". Does that mean she isn't living with her mother? thumbs up if that's the case. No way a baby and an infant should be in that womans home.

Man Held On $1M Bond In 11-Year-Old's Pregnancy Case

Trevaun Brooks Faces Criminal Sexual Conduct Charges

POSTED: Tuesday, September 6, 2011

UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT September 6, 2011

DETROIT -- A 28-year-old Macomb County man was being held Tuesday on a $1 million bond on charges that he sexually assaulted and impregnated a girlfriend's 11-year-old daughter.

Trevaun Brooks was arraigned in Mount Clemens District Court on first-degree and second-degree criminal sexual conduct charges...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/29091515/detail.html

There are specialized foster homes for pre-teen and teen parents. The foster families are trained to work with the young women and meet their needs both as a child and as a new mother. These families typically remain very close to the girls and act as surrogate grandparents, even after the teen has aged out of the system.

I even know one brave young man who kept his infant son and raised him with the help of a foster family. It's quite the specialty niche but a very rewarding one.

This one is a doozy. I am assuming that they will get a paternity test if they haven't already. With that and the child witness, he might as well just plead out or take a beating from the Prosecutor at trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back