822 users online (146 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry MI - Warrent Issued for Man in 11 Year Old's Pregnancy

Disgusting! Wish there was more info, like if the mother knew about this or if it was only found out because she had to go to the hospital to give birth. Poor little girl, her life will never be the same no doubt.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/28978568/detail.html

Ugh - I'll never understand this. I hope she's getting the help she needs.

And to think he was working as a janitor at a school... This poor child. I wonder why/how the mother didn't notice that her 11-year-old daughter was growing or did she know?

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    I was sickened by this local news item when I heard about it last week. I've posted about a lot of local headlines and just couldn't bring myself to share this disgusting story on WS. Starfish, you're braver than I am

These poor babies, mom and baby are both babies...
    There are no words...
    Why inn the heĦĦ didn't her mother bring this to the authorities sooner, she should be charged as well for neglect.

Bette don't worry, what happens in your city doesn't reflect on you as a poster, please don't be embarrassed.
    We are practically neighbors as I'm here just outside of Windsor and let me tell you we have some real doozies over here too!
    Just my, no one elses

This poor little girl. Gave birth in July? Where? Eleven!!!!!!!!! Does anyone ask questions when you go birthing a baby at 11 years old? I have no doubt they do. I in no way can even imagine what this poor kid had to say or answer to or lie about. She's a mother at 11 years old.

Him? He's one big guy. He don't look like he'd be too hard to find. I hope.

Prayers for baby girl and her baby.

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post
    These poor babies, mom and baby are both babies...
    There are no words...
    Why inn the heĦĦ didn't her mother bring this to the authorities sooner, she should be charged as well for neglect.

Bette don't worry, what happens in your city doesn't reflect on you as a poster, please don't be embarrassed.
    We are practically neighbors as I'm here just outside of Windsor and let me tell you we have some real doozies over here too!
    Thanks for your kind thoughts. My dad grew up in Windsor.

WANTED: Trevaun Cortez Brooks

Brooks is believed to be driving a 1997 Red Chrysler Town and Country minivan with the license plate number: BTU 1866.

Anyone with information regarding Brooks’ whereabouts is asked to call the Macomb County Sheriff’s Office at 586-469-5151

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...#ixzz1WtlK5p9D
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    I hope they catch his disgusting man really soon before he hurts another child!

11 years old......this just makes me cry. Poor child.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Sadly, I know of a case in Georgia several years back where a 14yo girl became pregnant by her stepfather. Her mother told her coworkers of the daughter's pregnancy and said the girl had gotten pregnant in the school bathroom by some boy. The coworkers knew something was wrong with the story. My best friend was one of the coworkers, and I had met the woman many times myself. The mother told them she was taking her daughter for an abortion, and the coworkers called the authorities. The police managed to get the remains from the abortion, and DNA proved who the father really was. The mother stood by her husband and abandoned her daughter, plus she lost her other children because she stayed with him. Some people are sick!

And here at the hospital where I work, in the last year, we have had at least one 11yo and one 12yo give birth. Heartbreaking.
    It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. ~ Arthur Conan Doyle

Mr. Brooks has been arrested.

Guess where?

His new girlfriends house.

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/...8797905958.txt

Last Updated: September 06. 2011 8:22AM.

Mount Clemens man to be arraigned in 11-year-old's pregnancy

Santiago Esparza/ The Detroit News

Mount Clemens- A 28-year-old man is expected to be arraigned today on charges he impregnated an 11-year-old girl.

Trevaun Cortez Brooks of Mount Clemens is charged in an arrest warrant with one count each of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person younger than 13 years old and second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a person younger than 13 years old...

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110906/...#ixzz1XBMfLNhu

So via the article that Filly posted, it states the girl and the infant are in "protective custody". Does that mean she isn't living with her mother? thumbs up if that's the case. No way a baby and an infant should be in that womans home.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Man Held On $1M Bond In 11-Year-Old's Pregnancy Case

Trevaun Brooks Faces Criminal Sexual Conduct Charges

POSTED: Tuesday, September 6, 2011

UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT September 6, 2011

DETROIT -- A 28-year-old Macomb County man was being held Tuesday on a $1 million bond on charges that he sexually assaulted and impregnated a girlfriend's 11-year-old daughter.

Trevaun Brooks was arraigned in Mount Clemens District Court on first-degree and second-degree criminal sexual conduct charges...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/29091515/detail.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast