Hundreds of panties in the trees in Ohio

maybe some sick pervert's wife found his 'collection' and threw it out in a rage

I bet they could be arrested for littering .
If they are new should have gave them to a shelter or something if they arent then gross

:floorlaugh:

A prank? A HUGE practical joke?

1,700, new and used. :sick:

What next?

(doublestop, thanks for the laugh!)

We saw this on the local news. I told my son I bet that someone stole a lot of bags from a charity that sorted through this stuff--and had put the panties in bags.

Like good will or something. Because they won't sell used undergarments.

When they saw that they had bags of undies they tossed them. This is strange huh?

maybe some sick pervert's wife found his 'collection' and threw it out in a rage

I thought of that too. I would have hoped she would have called the LE instead KWIM? skeery.

Sounds like some fraternity had a "panty raid."

I hate the word "panties". I don't know why, but just hearing it, reading it, and saying it makes me so uncomfortable.

I was thinking Fraternity! Is this pledge week?

We should sleuth this and get to the bottom of things. If someone could give us a brief on the investigation.

Probably the work of a crotchety old hoarder...

:square:

The police chief was heard saying, wait till I get my hanes on you.

Does anyone know what the size range was? I could use some new ones.

Finally! The suspects issued a statement today:

folGUYS.jpg
[/IMG]

I hate the word "panties". I don't know why, but just hearing it, reading it, and saying it makes me so uncomfortable.

Remember when Jose Baez said that word in court?

I hate that word--but I'll bet pervs. just love it!

It is derived from the word: pantaloons

From now on, please media, say "underwear" instead of "panties".

Also, please, media, when referring to a sex pervert, murderer, etc., don't refer to him as a "gentleman." Thank you.

It gives a whole new meaning to "getting your panties in a wad" !

Hundreds of panties that turned up mysteriously last summer in trees along an Ohio road will be going up in another unusual place: on a pedestrian bridge over the Ohio River.
http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x1987742743/Panties-to-be-displayed-on-Ohio-River-bridge

They are going to be used to raise awareness of cervical cancer.

A Brown County girl lost her mother to cervical cancer this year.

It's understandable she would feel sad and really miss her mom, but 14-year-old Hope Jamison is on a mission to keep others from losing their mothers, too.

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region...e-awareness-for-cervical-cancer#ixzz1jMjBOrgn

really? do they need to use these ones? they don't know where they came from! can't someone donate some new underwear for the cause?

I just find it too weird ... and gross

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back