GUILTY CA - Aladdin Winchester for child *advertiser censored*, Scotts Valley, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Aladdin Winchester is a TV Repairman who co-owned his business for many years. The 62 year old was found by police who checked when they saw a door to his business propped open. Also open and out was child *advertiser censored* and meth. Winchester was snoozing.

A Judge denied his release and I think he did the right thing. The shop had some things that were directly geared toward children and it concerned the Judge. Also the living conditions. His shop is not zoned for residential living. He'd also been served an eviction notice.

The other day I looked up this business whil reading an article about it. He got good reviews from people that he knew what he was doing with TV's and he didn't charge high prices. However, there was a picture of the shop. I saw Sponge Bob in the window and thought "Not good".

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18813424

I'll see if I can find the photograph.

That story was also included in the horrible Pacific Grove, CA child *advertiser censored* manufacturing story. I started a thread on that one. After that, I just couldn't go any further. I put a caveat at the top saying that the story just started out bad and went downhill after that. I don't think they're connected but that happened in the same area. I feel for LE, having to deal with these cases.

So, a guy gets so bored with this nasty stuff that he just falls asleep or conks out on after his high? I agree about the Sponge Bob stuff. I sure hope they checked the restroom for hidden cameras.

There's a photograph of the shop here:

http://scottsvalley.patch.com/listings

Right? What's up with an oldhead doing meth? That chit is gonna mess you up even at 25 or so let alone this guys age. He had an eviction notice for the shop. He was living out of the shop. Which begs me to wonder........what came first? Meth use leading to child *advertiser censored* leading to you losing your residence and your business? Ya lost your residence and are losing your shop so you buy some meth and download child *advertiser censored* and crash with the da*n door propped open?

Sheesh. This dude fixed all kinds of appliances. How many times did we have to take our kids into the TV repair place or to get something fixed?

BTW, purely observation, but there's a photograph of this guy floating around the internet. It's visible if you google images under the shop name. I can't get the site to come up. Anyway, he's in front of a castle. Mind you it could be Neuschweinstein for all I know or it could be a theme park. It just creeped me out as it reminded me of that Earl Bradley castle he had on the grounds of his practice.

Eeeeeeeeeew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back