Boys' clothes and shoes Infant - 6 Years

Interrobang

Reaction score
Finally selling 7YO's old clothes. I'd kept them because I though I was going to have another child, but life went a different path.

Most clothes are Gap, Gymboree, or Old Navy.

Most shoes are Crocs, Timberland, Stride Rite, Gymboree, or Sketchers.

I have a couple of nice Halloween costumes, as well.

All clothes have been laundered and have been carefully folded and stored in rubbermaid boxes upstairs. If you want anything, I can pull them out and send pictures.

ETA: Also have a Thomas the Train toddler bed, but you would probably want to live near the FL panhandle and pick it up in person since shipping would be ridiculous otherwise.

Hi! What do you have and what are you asking for the clothes? What Halloween costumes do you have? I have several grandchildren that could use clothes, and I could use "not new" prices!

Thanks!

Hi! What do you have and what are you asking for the clothes? What Halloween costumes do you have? I have several grandchildren that could use clothes, and I could use "not new" prices!

Thanks!

Send me a PM to remind me, and I'll be happy to get the best of the best together, put photos on imageshack, and link ya :)

Kids grow so fast! When I had a husband at home bringing in money, I bought nicer clothes for 7YO, but still shopped sales.

Anyway, I'll get in touch soon (I'm on an epic sleep deprivation stint because of school and computer problems.)

If you (or any one else out there! Hiya!) want some things, then I will have to find out how to set up a transaction that protects everyone and abides by the rules here. I haven't looked into that topic enough yet.

7YO has some very nice little jackets and hoodies. One in particular is a tan Gap corduroy blazer, size 4 that 7YO never got to wear. It was too hot that winter. I also have to pry his size 5 transformers jacket from him, lol.

I have several pair of Levi adjustible waist jeans and similar gap cords. Lots of pretty sweaters, tons of dinosaur clothes from Old Navy and Gymboree, etc.

I will start getting his old things together. Most are carefully stored in my attic, but there are some nice clothes at his grandma's and also at the farm.

Anyway, I won't be asking much for them. I volunteer at Habitat for Humanity, and some of the clothes I might want a little more for than you'd pay at Habitat ... but for the most part, I only want thrift store prices for the clothes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back