1199 users online (186 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Little Girl Drives in China

...and nobody bats an eyelid!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sds5va__PVo"]4 Year old Driving a Car In China - YouTube[/ame]

How did she see over the steering wheel and press on the pedals? Are those her parents in the car with her?

Wish someone would translate what was being said. Is the consensus that it is a fake video? I'd have to vote fake, fake, fake. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    How did she see over the steering wheel and press on the pedals? Are those her parents in the car with her?

Wish someone would translate what was being said. Is the consensus that it is a fake video? I'd have to vote fake, fake, fake. JMO
    The video is 100% real, and at the 2:24 mark, you can see her dad removing a pedal extender. Her mother is the one filming the video.

So, I note that no one is sitting in the "suicide" seat! Not that I blame them. Sometimes I don't like sitting there with an adult driver.

Exclamation

OMG! That's insane! At first, I thought maybe it was movie footage rolling in the background, but it is real! SCARY!!! Maybe her parents think this is her ticket to fame, like Balloon Boy's parents. What people will do to be outrageous, never ceases to amaze me!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

And she wasn't even driving slow. LOL she drives better than me!