GUILTY GA - Deputy Christopher Davis for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Dahlonega, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
I don't quite understand if this woman helped with the investigation or not. It sounds like she just stood by while Davis produced child *advertiser censored*. Was her new boyfriend also a collector or was he arrested due to the hard drive she gave him? Interesting that all she wanted was her photos removed from the hard drive. I'm wondering if she'll be charged too. How can you know and not report this nasty crime?

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/54959/

Ex-White County deputy faces child *advertiser censored* charges

A former White County Sheriff's deputy was arrested and charged with production of child *advertiser censored*. Christopher Thomas Davis, 32, of Dahlonega made an initial appearance Thursday in federal court in Gainesville...."

and

"...Davis "used a minor to engage in sexually explicitly conduct for the purpose of producing a visual depiction of such conduct by means of a Nikon camera, that camera having been mailed, transported and shipped in interstate and foreign commerce." Patrick Crosby, public affairs officer for the U.S. Attorney's Office, said the photographs of a 7-year-old female engaged in sexually explicit conduct were taken in May 2009...."

and

"....Investigators from the Child Exploitation Investigations Group tracked Davis after arresting Timothy McKeithan of Houston, Texas, on charges of possession of child *advertiser censored*. McKeithan's girlfriend, LD, the ex-wife of Christopher Davis, told investigators the images were produced by Christopher Davis...."

and

"...LD reported Christopher Davis had an entire room of their home dedicated to making videos and taking pictures," and that he "had a large collection of *advertiser censored*, which included sexually explicit material of underdeveloped females....."

more at link

And the DOJ Press Release:

http://www.justice.gov/usao/gan/press/2011/08-25-11.html

"....According to United States Attorney Yates and the complaint filed today [Aug. 25, 2011] in court: In May 2009, DAVIS took photographs of a seven-year-old minor female engaged in sexually explicit conduct. The photographs were taken inside DAVIS' home in Dahlonega, Georgia. At that time, and at the time of his arrest, DAVIS was employed as a Sheriff's Deputy with the White County Sheriff's Office. He has been terminated from his law enforcement position...."

more at link

Timothy McKeithan's FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/formeIbe?sk=info

says he's in Midland, TX which is a long ways from Houston but he's friends with the Davis' ex-wife.

"Old Field Sparky".

It was an ICE bust in Midland which snagged McKeithan. Not much out there that I can find. He's on the court docket for this week and says he's originally from Georgia:

http://www.kwes.com/story/15009927/...with-ice-raid-in-midland?clienttype=printable

New Details Released in Connection With ICE Raid in Midland

Another article about former Deputy Davis--who doesn't sound like the greatest deputy. This mentions that he also teaches martial arts to children. Odd, but there's a young MMA fighter by the name of the other man arrested. I just cannot see how this woman did not know about the child *advertiser censored*. I'm thinking that this little victim must be a relative as he had access to her for at least four years. How I hope she's now getting treatment:

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/55305/

Bond denied for former deputy charged with child *advertiser censored*
September 1, 2011

"....A judge denied bond Thursday to Christopher Thomas Davis, a former White County sheriff's deputy facing production of child *advertiser censored* charges...."

and

"....[Special Agent David] Westall testified that agents obtained a search warrant for both Davis' Jeep Grand Cherokee and his home in Dahlonega. In the vehicle, authorities seized two cameras, one of which he said was used to produce child *advertiser censored* — specifically that of a 7-year-old girl. During his testimony, Westall said images of the same girl when she was 3 years old were also recovered. Agents searched Davis' home Aug. 25 and seized 11 different computers and external hard drives, Westall testified. He said six of those have been reviewed so far and all contained images of child *advertiser censored*...."

more at link

I have a feeling that there is FAR more to this story:

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/6/article/56498/

Ex-White County sheriff’s deputy indicted on child *advertiser censored* charges
September 24, 2011

"A former White County sheriff's deputy was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury in Gainesville's U.S. District Court on counts of production and possession of child *advertiser censored*. Christopher Thomas Davis, 32, of Dahlonega is accused of producing photographs in 2009 of a 7-year-old girl engaged in sexually explicit conduct...."

and

"...David Westall, a special agent for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, alleges Davis "used a minor to engage in sexually explicit conduct for the purpose of producing a visual depiction of such conduct by means of a Nikon camera, that camera having been mailed, transported and shipped in interstate and foreign commerce," according to court documents. Agents obtained a search warrant for Davis' vehicle and home on Aug. 25 and seized 11 different computers and storage devices containing child *advertiser censored*. They also seized two cameras in Davis' vehicle, one of which Westall said was used to produce child *advertiser censored* - specifically that of a 7-year-old girl. During the preliminary hearing, Westall testified that images of the same girl when she was 3 also were recovered...."

More at link (plus mug shot)

What a tangled nasty web. My heart goes out to the victim. May she achieve some closure and healing. How I wish there wasn't a statutory limit on this man's sentence. The victim is serving a life sentence, sadly.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/mckeithan-77220-child-robert.html

Midland man sentenced on child *advertiser censored* charges
December 9, 2011

"NEWS RELEASE
U.S. District Attorney's Office

United States Attorney Robert Pitman announced that 49-year-old Timothy McKeithan, of Midland, Texas, was sentenced to the maximum ten years in federal prison on child *advertiser censored* charges. McKeithan appeared before United States District Judge Robert Junell today for sentencing.

According to court documents, law enforcement first became aware of McKeithan when he was living in Houston and accessing a website known for trafficking in child *advertiser censored*. McKeithan accessed the site under the alias “makingherwhine.” In some of his posts, McKeithan claimed to have been raping his own daughter for the past 19 years, since she was a small child. In early 2011, McKeithan moved to Midland where law enforcement, on June 28, 2011, executed a search warrant on his apartment and located dozens of images of child *advertiser censored*.

On September 21, 2011, McKeithan pled guilty to possession of child *advertiser censored*. As part of that plea, McKeithan admitted that approximately 54 images of the child *advertiser censored* found in his possession were of a female child known to McKeithan. Further investigation led to federal charges being filed against Christopher Thomas Davis. On September 23, 2011, the 32-year-old White County Georgia Sheriff’s deputy, was indicted in the Northern District of Georgia on charges of production of child *advertiser censored*.

After McKeithan’s arrest in Midland, McKeithan’s adult daughter notified law enforcement in her home state of Georgia that McKeithan had sexually abused her since childhood. On December 2, 2011, the District Attorney’s Office in Lumpkin County, Georgia, obtained an indictment against McKeithan for 15 counts of sex crimes involving his daughter, including rape, incest, aggravated sodomy, and aggravated sexual battery.

At sentencing today, Judge Junell found that at least two of the images were sadistic and masochistic, thereby resulting in an increase in punishment. In addition, the judge found that due to McKeithan’s pattern of similar sexual activity with his own daughter, an additional increase in punishment was warranted. Ultimately, Judge Junell sentenced McKeithan to the statutory maximum of ten years imprisonment, to be followed by a lifetime term of supervised release. Judge Junell declared at sentencing that he would have imposed a higher sentence if not for the statutory limit of ten years.

This case was investigated by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement--Homeland Security Investigations. Assistant United States Attorney Austin M. Berry prosecuted this case on behalf of the United States."

So many (sad) thoughts about this story.

1. Disgust that the maximum sentence is only 10 years for RAPE of his daughter for years and also for child *advertiser censored*? Makes no sense to me. Am I reading something incorrectly?

2. I don't understand the girlfriend/ex-wife's relationship here. How peculiar is it that she is intimately related to both men? Was her daughter the one raped? It seems difficult for me to believe she is innocent in this.

The way that I am reading He is getting 10 years for the crime of child *advertiser censored* in Texas and now will face 15 charges of sex crimes here in ga. So in the long run he will end up with alot more time.

Timothy McKiethan served his ten years in federal prison and now is serving state time in Georgia for his multiple crimes. Scheduled release date is 2041.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back