1291 users online (203 members and 1088 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NV - Four killed, 7 injured in IHOP shooting, Carson City, 6 Sept 2011

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines...129308813.html

Five to seven victims reported...suspect still in the area. Details are sketchy.

According to sources, at least eight people have been shot. Suspect is reported as "down".

http://www.sierrasun.com/article/201...ntProfile=1051

I have some good friends in Carson City. I pray they are safe!

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

13 wounded, 4 dead per the latest report. This reminds me of the fort hood shooting. Shooter killed himself.

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

This is why my husband hates going out to eat
    RIP
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

Gunman Identified as Eduardo Sencion Gonzalez.

More weapons were found in a mini van that belonged to his relative. Ironically it had a sticker saying "support our troops". His family said he had mental health issues.

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews....then-ki/10110/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/06...ant-in-nevada/

He maybe be mentally ill, but I don't believe for one minute that he hasn't got a beef against the government....being a Mexican National,maybe he doesn't like the way he feels our country is treating his people!!!!!
    I don't know what it is but if this is not a push for more people to arm themselves, then I don't know what is...just one concealed weapon could have shot this a**hole in the back and ending it before he could have killed or injuried so many!!!!!

Aside from the AK-47 rifle used in the attack, authorities say they found a pistol and another rifle in the minivan Sencion left in the parking lot.

Now where did all these weapon's come from, even if he is in my country legally (valid US Passport), my understanding he is cannot vote, by a legal weapon, among other rights American's fight and die for!
    I could just scream, we have enough of our own problems in the country, we do not need anyone else's, mentally ill, criminals, ****s, drug addicts, murderer's, rapist, child molesters, uninsured drivers, bleeder's of our medical systems, welfare systems, schools, jobs (our young people would gladly take), diseases...........and the list goes on!
    Before someone says racist, my husband is first generation from Mexico, my children are american/mexican....so save it!
    Last edited by alwayslooking; 09-07-2011 at 12:08 AM.
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill
    English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Story is still developing but I heard he shot a guy on a bike/motorcycle before he entered IHOP. It seems he just wanted to take anybody out he saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Gunman Identified as Eduardo Sencion Gonzalez.

More weapons were found in a mini van that belonged to his relative. Ironically it had a sticker saying "support our troops". His family said he had mental health issues.

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews....then-ki/10110/
    Some of the biggest drug dealers, have sticker that say support your local PD....that means nothing! I also do not like the paper this article was in, they are very bias, as would a white only paper or black only!
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
    John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by HatesSociopaths View Post
    Story is still developing but I heard he shot a guy on a bike/motorcycle before he entered IHOP. It seems he just wanted to take anybody out he saw.
    If so, I wonder how many people were in IHOP(rememer it was 9 am it should have been pretty busy)...and what his choose's were?

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck” Prima Facie Evidence

Why can't this be a hate crime? What evidence of Mental illness can this family present? Is it so unpolitically correct to accuse a minority (if truth be told is probably the majority) of selective murder based on occupation or race, sex, age, religion!
    John Stuart Mill

Quote Originally Posted by alwayslooking View Post
    If so, I wonder how many people were in IHOP(rememer it was 9 am it should have been pretty busy)...and what his choose's were?

“If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck” Prima Facie Evidence

Why can't this be a hate crime? What evidence of Mental illness can this family present? Is it so unpolitically correct to accuse a minority (if truth be told is probably the majority) of selective murder based on occupation or race, sex, age, religion!
    So you are saying that this man, who just arrived in town, knew these National Guard personnel were going to be at IHOP, loaded up his van with weapons, headed on down to the restaurant, opened fire on his way in at somebody on a bike, then killed a female civilian in addition to the two NG, shot others in the restaurant both NG and not, then shot up windows of other businesses nearby before taking out his own life? And that this was all done because he hated the military?

I wondered if maybe he had worked at the IHOP before or applied there and wasn't hired.

He sounds like he is really broken hearted about what his brother did.

LOL we do need a sarcasm thingy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast