GUILTY PA - Paroled child rapist arrested for child *advertiser censored*/toys

Missizzy

Reaction score
I know some have always done their jobs with dedication but I always think of Jaycee when I see a case like this. I believe greater supervision of RSOs is a priceless legacy she's given us.

This case sound ominous. Check the details. So, Kunkle was convicted of rape of a child in 2004? He must have been only 18. You have to wonder how many other victims he's claimed. I sure hope he doesn't come up with that bail.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/articles/2011/09/06/news/srv0000013646794.txt

Child rape offender living in Pottstown arrested for child *advertiser censored*
September 6, 2011

"A Pottstown man convicted of rape of a child in 2004 was arrested recently for possessing child *advertiser censored*, which was discovered by officials checking to see if he was complying with the conditions of his parole. Charles Oliver Kunkle, 25, of *advertiser censored* E. High St., was incarcerated in Montgomery County Correctional Facility in lieu of $25,000 cash bail..."

and

"....a parole agent conducted a search at Kunkle's residence on Aug. 11 when the DVD containing images of child *advertiser censored* was discovered...."

and

"....Kunkle told the parole agen he was "having a difficult time adapting to life on the outside of incarceration and that his tendencies were returning." Kunkle allegedly told the agent that he did not have contact with children but did view *advertiser censored*. The agent noted they observed "young children in the area of the Kunkle residence" and that he had been notified by a neighbor that there was "a lot of in and out traffic" at Kunkle's apartment...."

and

"...In addition to the DVD which contained images of child *advertiser censored*, including an infant being raped, officials discovered children's toys and a VHS tape labeled to contain children's cartoons in Kunkle's residence...."

more at link

He was convicted in 2006:

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/PA15152/Charles-Oliver-Kunkle.html

Other than this site, I can't find him. I find an elderly man with the same name in an unincorporated town named Kunkletown, PA. Hmmm, the name seems to be an important one in the area. There's a Kunkletown and a Charlestown--named after a Charles Kunkle.

Seems like this guy has brought shame down upon a well-established family.

There's a dentistry office at that address, registered to a married couple who are both dentists and who offer general dentistry services. I would assume that includes children. That might explain the traffic but it worries me that a child could wander about the old house and come into contact with Kunkle. You have to wonder if parents knew that a RSO lived upstairs. Did the dentists know?

This guy is incarcerated at Cresson, but I can't find for how long.

The phrase "paroled child rapist" says it all.

They should never be released, ever.

The phrase "paroled child rapist" says it all.

They should never be released, ever.

Amen, Amen, and again Amen.

This is not writing a worthless check or driving on a suspended license or even income tax evasion.

This is irreparable sickness and evil. You don't give that a second chance.

Sept 2013:

In May 2006, Kunkle, then 19 and of Lower Frederick, was sentenced to five to 10 years in a state correctional facility after he pleaded guilty to charges of rape and involuntary deviate sexual intercourse in connection with the sexual assaults of two children, who were under 10 years old, while they were in his company at various times in the Schwenksville area between April 2001 and January 2002.At that time, a judge also ordered Kunkle to complete five years' probation upon being paroled from prison and also ordered Kunkle to have no contact with the victims.Kunkle was 16 at the time of the previous incidents; however, because of the violent nature of the offenses, authorities prosecuted him as an adult.

A former Pottstown man has admitted to possessing obscene materials while he was on parole and probation for a 2004 child rape conviction.Charles Oliver Kunkle, 27, formerly of the 500 block of East High Street, pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court on Wednesday to a misdemeanor charge of obscene materials in connection with an August 2011 incident...

Judge Thomas C. Branca, accepting a plea agreement, sentenced Kunkle to a total of 10 years' probation, which will run consecutively to any sentence that the state Board of Parole eventually imposes against Kunkle for the parole and probation violation.

http://www.pottsmerc.com/general-ne...cene-materials-while-on-parole-for-child-rape

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back