CA - Cynthia Smith, 57, Demetrius Hunt, 42, Natasha Biggers, 33, Banning, 6 Sept 2011

Oh that poor baby ..I wish they had listed the childs conditon .

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-toddler-missing-parents-dead,0,2028618.story?track=rss

KTLA News

10:31 p.m. PDT, September 6, 2011
BANNING, Calif. (KTLA) -- Police say a 2-year-old boy has been found in a closet at the scene of a triple homicide in Banning.

Police say three victims -- Demetrius Hunt, 42, Natasha Biggers, 33, and Yvonne Ward, 57-- were discovered round 12:45 p.m. Tuesday at a home on the corner of Phillips and Williams streets.

The boy was initially thought to be missing, but was later found bound and gagged in a closet of the home.

The child who may have passed out due to the heat, was in good condition, police said.

Police said the three victims lived together and were friends. Police said Hunt was a known drug dealer and family members speculated that his line of work led to his death.

One lucky little boy.

Maybe the killer(s) had small children of their own.

I am hopeful this baby will get the help he needs to overcome this. I can't imagine what he must have experienced and heard.

One lucky little boy.

Maybe the killer(s) had small children of their own.

Or they're like the old Mafia and don't murder small children. Then again the Mafia didn't murder children's mothers either. Not directly anyway.

Purvis Hunt says a "dope gang" is responsible for the murders of the trio and that his God is going to get them.

Bless that little guy. May he be able to live a life full of love, respect and non violence.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/09/boy-closet-triple-homicide-banning.html

There's a whole lota 'messed up' going on in that house. The murders were not random. Who made whom mad? The lad was saved for a reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back