GUILTY OR - Kevin Heasley & Terrence Sundsmo for child *advertiser censored*, Portland, 2009

Missizzy

Reaction score
I initially thought that we had Jaycee to thank again for the increase in RSO supervision, but this bust happened only two weeks after she was rescued. I wonder if immediately stepped up the pace or if Oregon has a history of "dropping in" more often.

Many might not know that RSOs are shown photos of children, pets, men and women during treatment to determine where their proclivities lie. I've heard about it and read about it. I don't know if they use true child *advertiser censored* or what we would call "child erotica".

One of the issues here that really bothers me is that the treatment doesn't start until after the person has waited in jail for his trial, been convicted, served his time and then been released. Then....they start treatment. I'm not so sure that's timely enough. I'd far rather the years in prison be put to better use than just watching TV.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/09/federal_judge_in_portland_sent.html

Federal judge in Portland sentences man to 15 years in child *advertiser censored* case

"Kevin J. Heasley served nearly six years in Oregon prisons for sexually abusing a 10-year-old boy. He got out in October 2008 and went into intensive therapy to curb his deviant urges. But on Sept. 16, 2009, Multnomah County probation officers dropped in on Heasley and found him in his bedroom with another convicted sex offender, Terrence L. Sundsmo...."

"....A search of Heasley's place turned up a computer with child *advertiser censored* on the screen, along with electronic storage devices that held thousands of similar images. On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Robert E. Jones weighed how much prison time it would take to help Heasley and protect the public...."

and

Heasley said he'd been shown images of naked children during his treatment, which put the idea in his head to view more child *advertiser censored*. But he said he had not touched another child and hoped he never would. Jones reminded Heasley that some of the images uncovered at his place included babies. "You obviously are a very disturbed individual," the judge said. "The fact (is), you are an ingrained, lifelong pedophile and you're not going to get over it....."

more at link

He got 15 years. All that's going to do is keep Oregon's children safe for whatever time is required to be served of the 15 years. That's something, to be sure. But something doesn't jive. The judge wonders how long a sentence would "help" him (just sitting in his cell twiddling his thumbs??) and then succinctly says "you're not going to get over it". So, in 12 years or so, we'll be dealing with Heasley again.

I did not know that victims of "commercial" child *advertiser censored* production have written impact statements which are read into the record at sentencing hearings. That's a wonderful idea. Does anyone know if there is treatment available in a federal prison?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/129347328.html

Man with thousands of child *advertiser censored* images sentenced to federal prison

"....The court reviewed written statements submitted on behalf of five victims who were among the scores of children abused in the creation of the images Heasley, who has been previously convicted of sex crimes against minors, possessed and distributed. Government documents disclosed that Heasley had more than 9,000 images of child *advertiser censored*, many involving infants and toddlers, in his possession at the time of his arrest...."

and

"....Heasley, who was prohibited from associating with other sex offenders as part of his probation, was discovered in the company of Terence Lee Sundsmo, who was also on probation and had been twice convicted of sexually abusing a young child. Both men were arrested at the scene for violating the terms of their probation...."

more at link

Love the way he blames the professionals for viewing child *advertiser censored*. Just sick!

In his own admission Terrence Sundsmo said he's been fighting his pedophilia for as long as he can remember.

Sundsmo was found with fellow freakazoid Kevin Heasley by a parole officer in a bedroom together viewing some uhhhhhhh 4,000 images of child *advertiser censored*.

This was not Sundsmo's first offense. He sexually assaulted a child prior to the *advertiser censored* which was all on his hard drive.

At one point he asked to be surgically castrated and has considered suicide. The Judge had none of it and sentenced him to 15 years and some in prison.

As a child Sundsmo suffered a fall and had numerous brain surgeries literally removing some of his brain. His IQ is just dandy, but his impulse control is zilch. Obviously.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/12/pedophile_sentenced_in_child_p.html

Note comments at the bottom. One guy said he wondered about his poor impulse control when he got back to prison and yelled "I'm gonna kick somebody's ***". He's got a point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back