French woman sues ex-husband for lack of sex

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
Do try not to have evening headaches and impotence if you're married in France.

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/world-news/french-woman-sues-ex-husband-for-lack-of-sex.html

(AIX-EN-PROVENCE, France) -- A 51-year-old Frenchman is going to pay up for not putting out.

His now ex-wife has successfully sued him over a "lack of sex over 21 years of marriage," according to the U.K. Daily Telegraph. The man has been ordered to pay the equivalent of nearly $10,000 in damages.

Read On ABC News Radio: http://abcnewsradioonline.com/world...ex-husband-for-lack-of-sex.html#ixzz1XGsvKao3

I wonder how they go about proving the frequency of sex if the parties disagree in court. One says we never and the other said, yes we did, far too much... Those private bedroom tapes would come in handy as a defense.

OMG... NOW I think I've seen everything!
I think I'm gonna sue my son for not getting straight A's and my parents for not being the Kennedy's.
Sigh... where does it end? such a waste of time and money. No matter what country it is!! LOL.
Did it stipulate he had to guarantee an O..... ooo nevermind :)

Oh. My. Word.!!
I can remember the first case here that I ever heard was when a guy sued an insurance company due to an auto accident that put his wife in a leg cast...yep lack of spousal whatever.......I can remember folks here being horrified as normally those things are not aired in public,lol. He was a big ole boy and she was a little bitty thing and I thought.............well I will keep those thoughts private,LOL.

Why did she stay so long if she felt they needed to have more sex? How can anyone be held accountable for failing "do the deed" if they don't want to? Isn't that creating a situation were sex is forcible?

But mostly, I wonder that if he was able to prove that she had any affairs, (not that she did, just thinking in regards to this ruling) would that mitigate the damages?

:)greetings:)

Maybe she had proof he was delivering somewhere else....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back