1332 users online (360 members and 972 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

A three-year-old boy is missing in the Sparwood area of Elk Valley. Kienan Hebert was reported missing from his family's home, located in the Sparwood Heights area just off of Hwy 43 North on Wednesday morning, and RCMP believe he walked away from the home sometime overnight. He was discovered missing at 8:30 a.m. this morning.

Kienan Hebert has short blond hair, and is wearing 'Scooby Doo' cartoon boxer shorts. RCMP believe he may also be carrying up to three blankets with him.

Snipped: http://www.globaltvbc.com/toddler+go...097/story.html (photo at link)
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 09-11-2011 at 08:50 AM.

It’s believed a young Sparwood, B.C. boy reported missing Wednesday morning may have wandered off in his sleep.

Kienan Hebert, 3, was reported missing by his parents after he was nowhere to be found about 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

The child is known to have a history of sleepwalking but has never left the residence,” said RCMP Cpl. Dan Moskaluk.
    snipped: http://www.calgarysun.com/2011/09/07...f-in-his-sleep

Oh no! Praying this little one is found safe and sound!!

Oh no! Hoping he is found safe very soon.

I hope the parents are telling the truth...I think this is what was first claimed about little Ethan last year...
    Just my opinion, of course.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...d-missing.html

This looks like rough terrain around this area, between the river and the mountains...how far could he have wandered? This is scary.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Wouldn't you put safer locks on the doors if your 3 year old baby has a history of sleep walking?

Gawd, I've become so jaded with these cases. Carrying 3 blankets? ummmm

Hope he is found safe. He's adorable.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Are they so sure he was sleep walking? If he has never left the residence before that would be alarming that he would now.

Hoping they are also investigating a possible abduction angle.

I hope Kienan is found safe!

I want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt here just because this little booger reminds me soooo much of my younger brother at that age, right down to the sleepwalking and the blankets.

My little brother always had at least one, if not two or three small blankies for "thumbsucking" (think Linus from the "Peanuts" cartoon). He would also sleepwalk but never wander too far off. Mostly he just snuck into the kitchen to eat weird stuff (pickles, onions) that he would never touch while awake.

My parents used to find him in odd spaces such as laundry baskets, in closets, under tables, etc. the next morning. I certainly hope this will be the case for this little guy!

Quote Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post

I want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt here just because this little booger reminds me soooo much of my younger brother at that age, right down to the sleepwalking and the blankets.

My little brother always had at least one, if not two or three small blankies for "thumbsucking" (think Linus from the "Peanuts" cartoon). He would also sleepwalk but never wander too far off. Mostly he just snuck into the kitchen to eat weird stuff (pickles, onions) that he would never touch while awake.

My parents used to find him in odd spaces such as laundry baskets, in closets, under tables, etc. the next morning. I certainly hope this will be the case for this little guy!
    me too!

Thanks for sharing your little brother's similar traits

I sleep-walked as a small child. I can remember like it was yesterday (but it was 1960) waking up, in the middle of the night, big full moon overhead, on my tricycle at the edge of the Arizona desert. My dad was standing over me.
    It was believed then that waking up a sleepwalker was somehow dangerous, Dad heard me going out the door and just followed me until I woke up. I was about a half mile from the house.

Praying little Kienan is located safe - and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post

Did he carry 3 blankets at once? How can a 3 year old, unlock a door, and wander off carrying 3 blankets? Sorry but something is not making any sense. My nephew is 3 and I'm trying to picture him carrying 3 blankets without tripping and falling flat on his face without getting frustrated and crying for mommy or daddy. I just don't see it.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Did he carry 3 blankets at once? How can a 3 year old, unlock a door, and wander off carrying 3 blankets? Sorry but something is not making any sense. My nephew is 3 and I'm trying to picture him carrying 3 blankets without tripping and falling flat on his face without getting frustrated and crying for mommy or daddy. I just don't see it.
    I agree. If 3 blankets are in fact missing, I think they were taken during the kidnapping.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    The "blankies" my brother had weren't like adult-sized bed blankets. Think more like baby or even doll blankets. Small, thin, pieces of soft flannel no larger than your average scarf or wrap.

I'm still hoping for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by jadejazzkayla View Post
    I agree. If 3 blankets are in fact missing, I think they were taken during the kidnapping.
    According to authorities, there is no indication he was taken from the home.

Moskaluk says there is no indication Hebert may have been taken from the home.
    http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/201...hebert-110907/
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast