GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
A three-year-old boy is missing in the Sparwood area of Elk Valley. Kienan Hebert was reported missing from his family's home, located in the Sparwood Heights area just off of Hwy 43 North on Wednesday morning, and RCMP believe he walked away from the home sometime overnight. He was discovered missing at 8:30 a.m. this morning.

Kienan Hebert has short blond hair, and is wearing 'Scooby Doo' cartoon boxer shorts. RCMP believe he may also be carrying up to three blankets with him.

Snipped: http://www.globaltvbc.com/toddler+goes+missing+in+sparwood+photo/6442477097/story.html (photo at link)

Oh no! Praying this little one is found safe and sound!!

I hope the parents are telling the truth...I think this is what was first claimed about little Ethan last year...

staticmap

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2011/09/07/bc-sparwood-missing.html

This looks like rough terrain around this area, between the river and the mountains...how far could he have wandered? This is scary.

Wouldn't you put safer locks on the doors if your 3 year old baby has a history of sleep walking?

Gawd, I've become so jaded with these cases. Carrying 3 blankets? ummmm:waitasec:

Hope he is found safe. He's adorable. :(

Are they so sure he was sleep walking? If he has never left the residence before that would be alarming that he would now.

Hoping they are also investigating a possible abduction angle.

I hope Kienan is found safe!

I want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt here just because this little booger reminds me soooo much of my younger brother at that age, right down to the sleepwalking and the blankets.

My little brother always had at least one, if not two or three small blankies for "thumbsucking" (think Linus from the "Peanuts" cartoon). He would also sleepwalk but never wander too far off. Mostly he just snuck into the kitchen to eat weird stuff (pickles, onions) that he would never touch while awake.

My parents used to find him in odd spaces such as laundry baskets, in closets, under tables, etc. the next morning. I certainly hope this will be the case for this little guy!

I want to give the parents the benefit of the doubt here just because this little booger reminds me soooo much of my younger brother at that age, right down to the sleepwalking and the blankets.

My little brother always had at least one, if not two or three small blankies for "thumbsucking" (think Linus from the "Peanuts" cartoon). He would also sleepwalk but never wander too far off. Mostly he just snuck into the kitchen to eat weird stuff (pickles, onions) that he would never touch while awake.

My parents used to find him in odd spaces such as laundry baskets, in closets, under tables, etc. the next morning. I certainly hope this will be the case for this little guy!

me too!

Thanks for sharing your little brother's similar traits

I sleep-walked as a small child. I can remember like it was yesterday (but it was 1960) waking up, in the middle of the night, big full moon overhead, on my tricycle at the edge of the Arizona desert. My dad was standing over me.
It was believed then that waking up a sleepwalker was somehow dangerous, Dad heard me going out the door and just followed me until I woke up. I was about a half mile from the house.

Praying little Kienan is located safe - and soon.

Did he carry 3 blankets at once? How can a 3 year old, unlock a door, and wander off carrying 3 blankets? Sorry but something is not making any sense. My nephew is 3 and I'm trying to picture him carrying 3 blankets without tripping and falling flat on his face without getting frustrated and crying for mommy or daddy. I just don't see it.

Did he carry 3 blankets at once? How can a 3 year old, unlock a door, and wander off carrying 3 blankets? Sorry but something is not making any sense. My nephew is 3 and I'm trying to picture him carrying 3 blankets without tripping and falling flat on his face without getting frustrated and crying for mommy or daddy. I just don't see it.

I agree. If 3 blankets are in fact missing, I think they were taken during the kidnapping.

The "blankies" my brother had weren't like adult-sized bed blankets. Think more like baby or even doll blankets. Small, thin, pieces of soft flannel no larger than your average scarf or wrap.

I'm still hoping for the best!

Ground searchers and a police dog were looking for the boy while a helicopter searched from the air. By mid-afternoon on Wednesday, there was still no sign of him, said Moskaluk.

seems unusual they wouldn't find him near by with all that searching..

Are there are a lot of bodies of water near the home?

He has bruises all under his eye and up on his nose unless it is a birthmark.

Beautiful litttle boy.

I was hoping it's just dirt? Otherwise, why use that as the "missing" photo?

That's oddly what first reminded my of my little bro. My mom still has the pic just like that. We were camping in Lassen and he got into some of the nice volcanic ash/dirt. Looks like a black eye in pics though.

The Elk Valley RCMP is looking for three-year-old Kienan Hebert, who was reported missing from his family's home at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Hebert has short blonde hair and was last seen wearing Scooby Doo boxer shorts, Cpl. Dan Moskaluk said in a news release issued Wednesday afternoon. He may be carrying up to three blankets with him.

It is believed Hebert left the family home, located in the Sparwood Heights area off of Highway 43 North, some time overnight, Moskaluk said.

<modsnip>
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/RC...from+family+home+overnight/5366013/story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158