Gumby Robs a 7/11

JeannieC

Reaction score
RANCHO PEÑASQUITOS – This may be a first, police are looking for a man who attempted to rob a 7/11 store dressed in a Gumby suit.

The suited up robber was caught on a surveillance camera demanding money and finally fumbling for his gun in the Gumby suit, but the suit got the best of him, instead of a gun, he dropped some coins which he then tried to pick-up.

The Gumby character who held up that Rancho Peñasquitos 7/11 appeared to have an accomplice who an accomplice that was also recorded in the security video.

http://www.sandiego6.com/mostpopular/story/Gumby-Robs-a-7-11/_N9HUQ6T_UymScGC7WFlsg.cspx

Reported by: San Diego 6 News Team
Email: newstips@sandiego6.com
Last Update: 9/07 9:18 am

Where do all of these stupid criminals come from? What an idiot.

Man in Gumby Costume Fails Miserably in Calif. Store Robbery (VIDEO)

However, the would-be robber was only able to find loose change instead of a gun, dropping 26 cents on the floor.

Gumby and his plainclothes Pokey took off in a minivan after realizing their plan had been foiled...by the costume.

The clerk described the robber to his boss as a "green SpongeBob SquarePants," since he was not familiar with the TV character Gumby.

The clerk did not report the encounter, but his boss informed police after viewing the surveillance tape several hours later

http://global.christianpost.com/new...miserably-in-calif-store-robbery-video-55268/

Where do all of these stupid criminals come from? What an idiot.

I can't believe he tried to pick up the 26 cents. Why was it there anyway?All you should have in the suit is a gun and you should practice pulling it out over and over beforehand.

I'm surprised he didn't drive a toy tank into the store and demand money that way.

Original.jpg

I'm not sure what to say other than I'm glad he didn't rob the place. Not sure how they will capture him though.

If he had killed somebody he would be sentenced to the kiln probably.

RANCHO PEÑASQUITOS – This may be a first, police are looking for a man who attempted to rob a 7/11 store dressed in a Gumby suit.

The suited up robber was caught on a surveillance camera demanding money and finally fumbling for his gun in the Gumby suit, but the suit got the best of him, instead of a gun, he dropped some coins which he then tried to pick-up.

The Gumby character who held up that Rancho Peñasquitos 7/11 appeared to have an accomplice who an accomplice that was also recorded in the security video.

http://www.sandiego6.com/mostpopular/story/Gumby-Robs-a-7-11/_N9HUQ6T_UymScGC7WFlsg.cspx

Reported by: San Diego 6 News Team
Email: newstips@sandiego6.com
Last Update: 9/07 9:18 am

Accomplice maybe?

images

How dippy can ya get LOL ...Glad no one was hurt

I just heard on TMZ that two teenage boys have been arrested. They were drunk and did it as a joke..............opp!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back