Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidebar Discussion

I just read what CA said about the Felon getting married and having another child. This woman should be in therapy. There is no way she is in denial, plus the fact that she talks this way and it is not edited by the Dr. P show, shows us the viewers that their is no credibility on this program. It's all for the money for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    That Cindy would wish that horror of a mother on another innocent child just defies logic.
    Let's suspend reality for moment and say the OS was true. The way Casey reacted is in that story is still beyond what a good parent would do.
    A parent who discovered their child lifeless would start CPR and call for help. Just ask my husband and my daughter .You never give up on your child.
    ..but baez left out the part where kc was having another of her many seizures at the time--------or i'm sure she would have started CPR--and called 911--- like any normal person....
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

snipped from : http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=14503764

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

BBM: This has got to be the most OUTRAGEOUS statement made by Cindy ... "to be a mom again" ...

But then again ... we are talking about the "Anthony's" here ... I guess she could, or should I say WILL top this statement one day ...

She really needs some serious help ... just as bad as her daughter needs it, if not more ...

MOO ...

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

BBM: This has got to be the most OUTRAGEOUS statement made by Cindy ... "to be a mom again" ...

But then again ... we are talking about the "Anthony's" here ... I guess she could, or should I say WILL top this statement one day ...

She really needs some serious help ... just as bad as her daughter needs it, if not more ...

MOO ...
    Especially since we know this is what OCA really really wants - to be a mom again - since she so obviously enjoyed it the last time.

I would guess the one thing OCA does NOT want is to be a mother again, unless it has something to do with getting a man she wants, and even then it would have nothing to do with motherhood.

And by the way CA, what with you being a nurse and all - How the heck did OCA get to be 17 or 18 without you getting her to a doctor for some kind of birth control - what was up with that?

Whether or not she was sexually active was none of your business, but making sure she was educated in sexual information and providing her avenues for receiving birth control if she so chose - was your business. I can't imagine anyone in today's world not doing that. 'Cause there aren't many teenage girls who are really honest about what they are up to at that age - IMO.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Bill Schaeffer is on Nancy Grace and he is SINGING it at the top of his lungs about the insanity of claiming Casey had some grand mal seizure. I actually did a fist pump. haha!

He said he lived this case for 3 years and knows the evidence as well as anyone, the whole claim is a crock.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

cayleesfund.org is still under construction. Are they waiting until after the Dr.P shows air? Why haven't they launched the website? Has to be a reason...
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Bill Schaeffer is on Nancy Grace and he is SINGING it at the top of his lungs about the insanity of claiming Casey had some grand mal seizure. I actually did a fist pump. haha!

He said he lived this case for 3 years and knows the evidence as well as anyone, the whole claim is a crock.
    Thanks Beach! It comes on twice here and I missed the first one but can see a repeat later. I love Bill and have missed him and his commentaries!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    cayleesfund.org is still under construction. Are they waiting until after the Dr.P shows air? Why haven't they launched the website? Has to be a reason...
    Maybe because Dr. Phil has NOT released the cheque yet...heh heh - or so he said on the morning show.....(the Today show? One clip I watched today...)

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Thanks Beach! It comes on twice here and I missed the first one but can see a repeat later. I love Bill and have missed him and his commentaries!
    ..since nothing is O/T on this thread....i presume.

..billS is now doing the commentary for the bob ward ( millionaire accused of murdering his wife----------bizarro!! case ) that began with --live jury selection today.

..wftv is streaming the whole thing live ( expected to last a couple of weeks..)

..it was cool to see bill and kathiB again today!
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

MOO ...
    I think CA says these things for public consumption. I bet she giggles herself silly when she sees how some of us react to her sound bites.

Get it while you can CA & GA, it won't last long. Past history shows that these two are pretty bad at managing their money. But, maybe CA has actually learned something and doles out the $ 20s to GA one at a time.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

CA is not, and never has been in denial. She is nothing more than a lying manipulator, a locomotive out of control. Can't wait for the day she ratchets the steam up a little too far and derails herself.
    Her supposed 'hopes' and 'predictions' for Offender Anthony's future are far-fetched and ludicrous. She knows that better than anyone else, yet spouts them anyway.
    And Offender Anthony is a chip off the old block, a clone. What a claim to be able to make huh .... I'm proudly just like my mom.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

How is it that CA and GA are still together when Dr P is leading us to believe that both their views on their daughter differ. I would think they would be at each others throats. Never mind. It is the money.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Especially since we know this is what OCA really really wants - to be a mom again - since she so obviously enjoyed it the last time.

I would guess the one thing OCA does NOT want is to be a mother again, unless it has something to do with getting a man she wants, and even then it would have nothing to do with motherhood.

And by the way CA, what with you being a nurse and all - How the heck did OCA get to be 17 or 18 without you getting her to a doctor for some kind of birth control - what was up with that?

Whether or not she was sexually active was none of your business, but making sure she was educated in sexual information and providing her avenues for receiving birth control if she so chose - was your business. I can't imagine anyone in today's world not doing that. 'Cause there aren't many teenage girls who are really honest about what they are up to at that age - IMO.
    Well you know that Caylee was the immaculate conception, right? Casey just up and got pregnant without ever having had sex. Why get her birth control if she's a virgin, LG?

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Well you know that Caylee was the immaculate conception, right? Casey just up and got pregnant without ever having had sex. Why get her birth control if she's a virgin, LG?
    ... and by all reports, she's now developed another tumor. For the sake of humanity, we can only hope it doesn't turn out the same as the last one.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    ... and by all reports, she's now developed another tumor. For the sake of humanity, we can only hope it doesn't turn out the same as the last one.
    Maybe this tumor will turn out to be fatal?
    There is no "I" in "team." but there are 5 in "narcissistic personality disorder."

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anakerie For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    A stern reminder to my Sidebar peeps--TOS still applies here.

Name-calling etc must cease now. Check your posts before you hit that Post Quick Reply button, okay?

Where this post lands is random.

You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    A stern reminder to my Sidebar peeps--TOS still applies here.

Name-calling etc must cease now. Check your posts before you hit that Post Quick Reply button, okay?

Where this post lands is random.

I didn't call anyone names, but I noticed a post of mine was pulled. I apologize. I think I went too far in what I said. It's been a very stressful Monday for me. I will watch myself better from now on.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

mmm that was delicious beach, thanks. Didn't you bring any for the others?

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Anakerie View Post
    Maybe this tumor will turn out to be fatal?
    What have I missed? What is this about a tumor? Is this another report or is this coming from the jail house letter.?
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    What have I missed? What is this about a tumor? Is this another report or is this coming from the jail house letter.?
    All according to Cindy - Casey first had a seizure in 2007. The seizure was a symptom of a possible brain tumor. Dr. Phil asked her if they took her to get thoroughly checked out - MRI, CT scans, etc... Cindy said yes. The results were negative - no brain tumor. However, Cindy is not completely convinced that it is not a tumor. She feels that it may not have shown up ...that the test was done too early?

I don't have a link because I just interpreted what Dr. Phil expressed on Joy Behar (I think it was...I have seen him on every show tonight... it was either on Joy's nighttime show or from a clip on The View.)

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

MOO ...
    bbm

Come play with us Cindy... forever, and ever, and ever...

She is sick. Truly, irrevocably sick.

But TONITE on MUST SEE TeeVEE!

Perhaps this will be the end. No, but perhaps the beginning (hopefully) of the end.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    All according to Cindy - Casey first had a seizure in 2007. The seizure was a symptom of a possible brain tumor. Dr. Phil asked her if they took her to get thoroughly checked out - MRI, CT scans, etc... Cindy said yes. The results were negative - no brain tumor. However, Cindy is not completely convinced that it is not a tumor. She feels that it may not have shown up ...that the test was done too early?

I don't have a link because I just interpreted what Dr. Phil expressed on Joy Behar (I think it was...I have seen him on every show tonight... it was either on Joy's nighttime show or from a clip on The View.)
    Oh brother. Do you have anything stronger than beer?
    C.S. Lewis

OK, this is rich. They took Casey to be evaluated for a tumor and there wasn't one and Cindy is not convinced...I guess because only a tumor could account for the callous act of disposing of your baby daughter like trash.

41. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pittsburghgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl View Post
    OK, this is rich. They took Casey to be evaluated for a tumor and there wasn't one and Cindy is not convinced...I guess because only a tumor could account for the callous act of disposing of your baby daughter like trash.
    i had a friend who had a brain tumour,,,they did not dispose of their child in any way shape or form,,

hhmmm
    nice try cindy

43. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to orbison11 For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast