Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidebar Discussion

JUST one snarky comment:
    By the time Mrs. Cynthia Anthony finishes with human A & P & pathophysiology , every healthcare practitioner will have to return to school!
    OMG...........the idea of med.school again.................UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

"This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Bill Schaeffer is on Nancy Grace and he is SINGING it at the top of his lungs about the insanity of claiming Casey had some grand mal seizure. I actually did a fist pump. haha!

He said he lived this case for 3 years and knows the evidence as well as anyone, the whole claim is a crock.

cindys use of epilepsy, seizures sets back the myths a million years. the epilepsy natl foundation will throw rocks at tv if cindy blames seizures and i will too. advocates of disabilitys rights, knowledge and education of seizures will need to do damage control if this flys as an excuse.shame on anyone blaming epilepsy -- this is not the old days of witchhunt-- superstitions, and ignorance of seizures. god bless those who live day to day with seizures.. i hope a doctor is on tv - not dr phil== and sets straight this stupid theory of excuses right up the butt of those spreading such garbage!! oh i am willing to support the epilepsy foundation in kicking ass of those who spread lies. its an insult to anyone with seizures to think a brain function makes one kill a child and dump it!! a tumor??? gmafb!!
    i do not represent websleuths in any way other than being a registered member of the site. i do not speak for websleuths, nor claim to be more than a poster who blogs and posts on sites, including this one! any prior misunderstanding is - this is my thoughts and opinions only - what i say or write !

Quote Originally Posted by orbison11 View Post
    i had a friend who had a brain tumour,,,they did not dispose of their child in any way shape or form,,

hhmmm
    nice try cindy
    You are quite right. And in support of that.

I have a sister with epilepsy. I dare anyone to try to harm her children. I freaking dare you. (No really, Cindy, you should meet her!)

If she can't get to you first, I guarantee I will, that is if I don't beat out other sister for the first opportunity. I dare you to propose an accident scenario where she could find herself carefree and confident about the D E A T H of her DOG much less her child.

Whatever, I want Tony's number.

Good job Cindy, good job. BE PROUD

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    snipped from : http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=14503764

"I would love to see her be happy either in a career or in a family setting," Cindy Anthony said, according to a transcript provided by the show. "You know, I'd love for her to get married if she so chooses and, if she's healthy, to be able to be a mom again."

BBM: This has got to be the most OUTRAGEOUS statement made by Cindy ... "to be a mom again" ...

But then again ... we are talking about the "Anthony's" here ... I guess she could, or should I say WILL top this statement one day ...

She really needs some serious help ... just as bad as her daughter needs it, if not more ...

MOO ...
    A-Ha! Now I understand (as the saying goes) why CA wants to raise money for Grandparents' rights...she is looking ahead and hoping KC will have another child and she wants laws in place that will grant her greater control.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to miss plum For This Useful Post:

I thought that I remembered everything lol I don't remember this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html
    Posted: 4:19 pm EDT July 18, 2008 - Updated: 9:21 pm EDT July 20, 2008

Search For Toddler Continues, Prayer Vigil Held In Her Honor
    The pair says they have faith in their daughter and are paying for her attorney.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    A-Ha! Now I understand (as the saying goes) why CA wants to raise money for Grandparents' rights...she is looking ahead and hoping KC will have another child and she wants laws in place that will grant her greater control.
    Who else will pay her way?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

When this affair and case all first came about, the focus and the discussion by you great folks at WS and the world was rightly pretty much all about Casey (and of course Caylee).
    As time has gone by, the emphasis has shifted markedly to Cindy. Anybody notice that even George is now relatively rarely discussed?
    Is this because Casey is out of sight, out of mind at the present time or does anyone believe it's because Cindy has created the shift herself? Any thoughts?
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

..oh good grief....i'll 'see' the seizures---and raise you a--brain tumour.

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/
    --portion transcribed---by my good friend "treasure"--

Dr. Phil gives HLN's Joy Behar a sneak preview of his upcoming interview with
    George and Cindy Anthony.

Dr. Phil: I'll tell you what she (Cindy) did say. What she said is--I told her
    early on, look I want to figure out how you go from what they describe as a
    normal child, in a normal life to someone doing what has been done here. Now
    when I say doing it, the "IT" is either that she (Casey) hid her daughter's dead
    body in the woods or worse that she caused it. She was acquitted of causing it
    but she admitted to burying the body in the woods, which in and of itself is a
    horrific thing to do, right?

Joy Behar: Yes

Dr. Phil:And so my question was, how do you go from what you describe as a normal
    happy child, cheerleader, all these things, to someone that could do that? And
    I want to know what you think there. Cindy's answer to that is, look, I think she
    may have a brain tumor. And I said well why do you think that? (Cindy) Because
    at one point she had a grand mal seizure.
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    Despite the fact that, according to Cindy, these conditions may justify Offender Anthony killing her child, there's no great cause for concern.
    The afflictions have apparently not developed to a stage which would prevent her from sitting in court for six weeks, flying on an aircraft or wandering the streets of Ohio unaccompanied.
    Hope this marriage suitor is aware he's in for a lifetime of medical bills!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

When did the felon admit to burying Caylee in the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post

http://joybehar.blogs.cnn.com/
    --portion transcribed---by my good friend "treasure"--

Dr. Phil gives HLN's Joy Behar a sneak preview of his upcoming interview with
    George and Cindy Anthony.

Dr. Phil: I'll tell you what she (Cindy) did say. What she said is--I told her
    early on, look I want to figure out how you go from what they describe as a
    normal child, in a normal life to someone doing what has been done here. Now
    when I say doing it, the "IT" is either that she (Casey) hid her daughter's dead
    body in the woods or worse that she caused it. She was acquitted of causing it
    but she admitted to burying the body in the woods, which in and of itself is a
    horrific thing to do, right?

Joy Behar: Yes

Dr. Phil:And so my question was, how do you go from what you describe as a normal
    happy child, cheerleader, all these things, to someone that could do that? And
    I want to know what you think there. Cindy's answer to that is, look, I think she
    may have a brain tumor. And I said well why do you think that? (Cindy) Because
    at one point she had a grand mal seizure.
    A sensible person's answer to that is, look, I think she may be a murderer. And I said well why do you think that? (Sensible person) Because at one point she had a child.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss plum For This Useful Post:

All I notice on the felon are her moles. I hope she resides in a very sunny place....and likes to tan.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

"I think she may have a brain tumor". says the mother. I know what kind I'm hoping for....

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    An aside.......the Bob Ward trial in Orlando in underway with jury selection.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7207891.story

Ward's defense attorney is Kirk Kirkconnell.....FKA Amy H's attorney that represented her interests in KC's case.
    I saw a small portion of this being talked about on In Sessions this morning. I think I heard HIM? say it will all make sense at trial or something and Heard he is a millionaire. So I was like dang, maybe he paid for G & C to go on that cruise after the trial in exchange for some lame lies. (hope ya know I'm kidding ((but on the other hand some weirdly strange things have happen in the Anthony circus)) so maybe I'm just lieing to myself.) Geeesh now I have to think of another lie to cover that one.) Dang it!
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

...""Caylee was missing in my heart that day. She wasn't missing physically, in the sense, because I thought I knew where she was at," Cindy said.

...She sure can spin a story. "in my heart"...PUHLEASE! Cindy knew this child had passed on day one. She simply didn't want to deal with it till she was forced to. That is the way they she operates. I say if the car wasn't towed, we may never have known Caylee was gone.

That myspace page told me everything I needed to know. CA was mourning the loss of Caylee. She was feeling sorry for herself, as usual. She wrote in third person, showing once again, not willing to assume any responsibility. She loves being the victim, as does the felon.

If she didn't know where the felon and Caylee were, all she had to do was pick up the phone and call the car in "as stolen". CA did nothing the entire time. She knew, at some level, she knew...and that is why she didn't called LE to go get her...she didn't want to face the facts.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Do y'all care what Mom and Dad have to say? I don't.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuburnSchnauzer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnSchnauzer View Post
    Do y'all care what Mom and Dad have to say? I don't.
    Seriously . . .

Since we can't "care" about what Casey said (due to lies x 10 to the 34th power), we're clamping onto the only "information" available.

I am laughing so hard about the "brain tumor" my gag reflex is being stimulated. I am an RN too. Who happens to treat folks with brain tumors (oncology).

I don't know a SINGLE RN, or MD, on my oncology floor or the neurology floor who would knod and say "Hmmm, maybe?" to CA's suggestion that Casey had a brain tumor spasm that lead to the murder of her daughter.

Maybe the reason we "care" is the pure entertainment value? How far will CA go? So far, she's not found her limit. What's next, a gluten allergy? A sudden intrusion of a previous incarnation?

I "care" because it fascinates me how far some folks will go. But that is the only reason, the same reason I stare agape at an open wound. I can't help it, it's instinctual, not exactly involving a higher thought process.

With such a dearth of information from the horse's mouth (Casey is the horse, here, no offense to horses), we are left with outrageousness. This energy's got to go somewhere.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PeteyGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I wondered if anyone would catch that!! I wonder if the good doctor just "misspoke". Had she admitted to the burial, I think a lot more people would be happier right now. Maybe she did admit it to the parents and they told Phil "off the record." RHU RHO!!!

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I think that's a blunder. Dr Phil needs to get his facts straight. He's not the only one though. I have been extremely surprized throughout this whole case at just how many little blunders have been made by "professionals." Little twists of facts that show that they didn't read the discovery docs as well as WE did here at WS. (not to toot our own horn, but we ARE pretty awesome! Right?)

This isn't meant to blanket cover all the pros. Kathy Belich, outstanding. Bill Shaeffer, outstanding. There are others who have done a truly amazing job.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaughterAlice For This Useful Post:

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Did anyone see the pic of KC on the cover of the NE? I spotted it yesterday in the grocery store line. On a beach, in a bikini. Life is "beautiful" again, I guess . . . . Unlike the Ohio pics (which are still debatable), this one was really her, IMO. No one has a weirder, more rounder hairline than her. Her body, but heavier than she used to be.

Later edit - included link, but removed. Not sure what a great source it is.
    Last edited by DaughterAlice; 09-13-2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: link

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaughterAlice For This Useful Post:

I was reading the Joy Behar transcript from last night...well speed reading cuz I'm late but this jumped out at me:

MCGRAW: What they thought was that out of spite Casey was keeping the child away from Cindy because she was upset with her and she was punishing her by withholding the child. And so her attitude was, look, I want to see the baby. I want to -- so she goes to where she worked, to see her --
    BEHAR: Yes.
    MCGRAW: -- and find out she doesn`t work there at all.
    BEHAR: She doesn`t work there.
    MCGRAW: So she now knows the job isn`t for real.
    BEHAR: Right.
    MCGRAW: She knows that --
    BEHAR: And at what point in the 31 days, do you know, when she went there to check it out?
    MCGRAW: It was about halfway through.

I wonder if Phil is mixed up or if CA actually admitted that when she went to Universal she found out FCA did not work there? I always figured as much. She claimed she got all the way there, called FCA and said I'm here and FCA said I'm not there. If this is true, CA
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

For some reason my post got cut off....

If this is true CA is admitting to obstruction. She insisted FCA DID still work at Universal. Plus she told the whole rest of the 31 day story (about two weeks worth) to LE about how she really thought FCA was at a conference in Jacksonville or Tampa or wherever.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...12/joy.01.html
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by twomanywords View Post
    I wondered if anyone would catch that!! I wonder if the good doctor just "misspoke". Had she admitted to the burial, I think a lot more people would be happier right now. Maybe she did admit it to the parents and they told Phil "off the record." RHU RHO!!!
    This could be the revelation of all revelations if Dr P has been told it off the record.
    However I'm more inclined to think he is either confused or he has not done his research properly.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    This could be the revelation of all revelations if Dr P has been told it off the record.
    However I'm more inclined to think he is either confused or he has not done his research properly.
    Since Dr Phil managed to book the A's and they were a big part of the news for the last 3 years, one would think that he has thoroughly researched everything and will not be blowing in the wind. Knowing that he is not and investigative reporter, if he let the A's sputter their mistruths with out stopping them in their tracks, then his show was purely for ratings and not the truth.
    Only a few more hours. I am hoping that anyone that does watch will post in a special thread. I am really not counting on learning anything new.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaughterAlice View Post
    Did anyone see the pic of KC on the cover of the NE? I spotted it yesterday in the grocery store line. On a beach, in a bikini. Life is "beautiful" again, I guess . . . . Unlike the Ohio pics (which are still debatable), this one was really her, IMO. No one has a weirder, more rounder hairline than her. Her body, but heavier than she used to be.

Later edit - included link, but removed. Not sure what a great source it is.
    The picture on the beached was said to be an old picture of Ms Anthony with Caylee cropped out. This was said by a poster here. Don't know which one.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    — C.S. Lewis

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast