Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidebar Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    Since Dr Phil managed to book the A's and they were a big part of the news for the last 3 years, one would think that he has thoroughly researched everything and will not be blowing in the wind. Knowing that he is not and investigative reporter, if he let the A's sputter their mistruths with out stopping them in their tracks, then his show was purely for ratings and not the truth.
    Only a few more hours. I am hoping that anyone that does watch will post in a special thread. I am really not counting on learning anything new.
    Just for ratings. The Anthonys are turning into a freak show.
    Why dont they just accept it, Caylee isnt here anymore and it all came out in court.
    They are beyond help, newly rich and smirking at everyone.
    Its hard to believe they ever loved Caylee Why oh why do they deny what their daughter was?
    But Dr phil is just hearing what they want him to hear. They are good at this.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to feddup For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    The picture on the beached was said to be an old picture of Ms Anthony with Caylee cropped out. This was said by a poster here. Don't know which one.
    It is an old picture from a series of pictures taken at the beach with Caylee. Here's one of them in the red bikini-

Here's the one from NE with Caylee still in the picture-

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by feddup View Post
    Why dont they just accept it, Caylee isnt here anymore and it all came out in court.
    Its hard to believe they ever loved Caylee Why oh why do they deny what their daughter was?
    But Dr phil is just hearing what they want him to hear. They are good at this.
    I know. I just can not grasp this kind of thinking. It sad and pathetic.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by feddup View Post
    Its hard to believe they ever loved Caylee Why oh why do they deny what their daughter was? But Dr phil is just hearing what they want him to hear. They are good at this.
    Cindy can't admit openly what Casey is because she'd be admitting what she is herself. That she will never do.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    This could be the revelation of all revelations if Dr P has been told it off the record.
    However I'm more inclined to think he is either confused or he has not done his research properly.
    But if CA is admitting that KC had a seizure then KC is the only one who would have put Caylee into the woods. The storyline has changed to exclude GA's involvement. Caylee surely didn't walk there. So yes, CA is admitting KC placed Caylee's body in the woods. It looks as if CA has accepted that fact.

Now if it is proven KC did not have any seizures in the past CA is stuck with the realization that KC may have killed Caylee. Only problem I see for CA is GA said KC left the house with Caylee. CA has now narrowed it down to the only one with Caylee was KC. No involvement from anyone else. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

We'd all be wise to keep our hopes of a truthful explanation of anything very low, so far we've heard the seizure teaser and the tumor rumor and they are both highly implausible.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to miss plum For This Useful Post:

I don't know who saw Joy Behar last night but Dr. Phil was on and explained the seizure link. Seems as though Mr. and Mrs Anthony believe FCA may have developed a brain tumor and THAT'S WHY SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID! I can sleep now, it all makes perfect sense......

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Murphismo For This Useful Post:

Florida...yeah, that's right...FLOR-i-DUH
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    CA is not, and never has been in denial. She is nothing more than a lying manipulator, a locomotive out of control. Can't wait for the day she ratchets the steam up a little too far and derails herself.
    Her supposed 'hopes' and 'predictions' for Offender Anthony's future are far-fetched and ludicrous. She knows that better than anyone else, yet spouts them anyway.
    And Offender Anthony is a chip off the old block, a clone. What a claim to be able to make huh .... I'm proudly just like my mom.

Well done, Well Done!

Cindy's riding the Money Train until it runs out of steam. That's it. Pure and simple. I can't believe anyone would believe a word that comes out of the mouth of any Anthony. They are simply incapable of telling the truth. Furthermore, they enjoy messing with people's heads. They are diabolical.

(I really tried to stay away from WS but...I...just...can't! You guys are too great. )
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jane the dood For This Useful Post:

To clarify, for those that didn't watch, Dr. P. did say the seizure leak (as it was originally reported) wasn't accurate (the leak said Casey having seizures may have caused her to 'forget' how Caylee died). He said CA thinks she may have a tumor (despite the fact there was none when checked by doctors) due to the fact she had two seizure episodes (one in 2007, one a 1.5 yrs later).

I heard the thing when he said she admitted to dumping her in the woods. I find that extremely hard to believe.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

IT also sounds from the clips played that george's "as a matter of fact" has faded to cindy's new sayings, "to be honest" and truthfully".
    Just cracks me up that these two think anyone would believe a word out of their mouthes.
    Let the freak show begin!
    Our plans are to take a shot every time one of them says one of these ridiculous sayings. We should be drunk as skunks within the first 15 minutes.
    Lies, lies and more lies. They will do anything to have their mugs in front of a camera. They want the money and the fame.
    If I hear one more time, "these grandparents did not ask for this", (the attention and the hate that followed), all I can say is..... OH YES THEY DID! Who else would line their own yard in yellow tape and yell at people with hoses and hammers? Yeah, they asked for every single bit of what 90 percent of the world feels about them. Fools.
    Now my thoughts turn to Caylee, poor little thing never had a chance in that house.
    My heart is broken for her and many like her that have such selfish, self absorbed adults as caregivers.
    Wonder how casey is enjoying her parents constant attempt at stardom? Bet the freak has jose on speed dial. Heh heh heee!

imo

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aghast For This Useful Post:

Personally, I would like to see some sort of proof about a seizure(s). Anyone who has seizures usually goes to a doctor. Since I can't seem to find the Dr. Phil show on my TV channels, guess I'll keep relying on you good posters here.

What network is the Show on.... OWN or where?
    RIP Brown Eyed Girl

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    To clarify, for those that didn't watch, Dr. P. did say the seizure leak (as it was originally reported) wasn't accurate (the leak said Casey having seizures may have caused her to 'forget' how Caylee died). He said CA thinks she may have a tumor (despite the fact there was none when checked by doctors) due to the fact she had two seizure episodes (one in 2007, one a 1.5 yrs later).

I heard the thing when he said she admitted to dumping her in the woods. I find that extremely hard to believe.

Not sure why it would be hard to believe. Caylee did not walk there herself. And if CA wants people to believe KC forgot how Caylee died then CA is admitting that Caylee died while in KC's care (something we already know). Obviously KC forgot for 2.6 days and then disposed of Caylee's body. Wonder if KC had one of those, "Gee, I wonder how Caylee got in there.." type of moments when she opened her trunk?

There is no proof KC ever had the first seizure much less another one. According to the A's the doctor could find nothing wrong with her and she appeared perfectly fine in the hospital. It was JG who described it as a seizure. If KC had seizure problems it would have shown up in her tests. My SIL had her first one back in the 60's and the doctors knew right away that she had had one.

Believe me if KC was having seizures in jail during those 3 years JB would have been shouting it out to the rooftops. Another day, another lie. [yawn] jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    It is an old picture from a series of pictures taken at the beach with Caylee. Here's one of them in the red bikini-

Here's the one from NE with Caylee still in the picture-
    And there she is, angry and ready to fist fight a toddler. OMG.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    Personally, I would like to see some sort of proof about a seizure(s). Anyone who has seizures usually goes to a doctor. Since I can't seem to find the Dr. Phil show on my TV channels, guess I'll keep relying on you good posters here.

What network is the Show on.... OWN or where?
    BBM - In my area it is on CBS. And it is on right now (started at 9:00am). I'm at work - not watching it.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarmaGet'em For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aghast View Post
    IT also sounds from the clips played that george's "as a matter of fact" has faded to cindy's new sayings, "to be honest" and truthfully".
    Just cracks me up that these two think anyone would believe a word out of their mouthes.
    Let the freak show begin!
    Our plans are to take a shot every time one of them says one of these ridiculous sayings. We should be drunk as skunks within the first 15 minutes.
    Lies, lies and more lies. They will do anything to have their mugs in front of a camera. They want the money and the fame.
    If I hear one more time, "these grandparents did not ask for this", (the attention and the hate that followed), all I can say is..... OH YES THEY DID! Who else would line their own yard in yellow tape and yell at people with hoses and hammers? Yeah, they asked for every single bit of what 90 percent of the world feels about them. Fools.
    Now my thoughts turn to Caylee, poor little thing never had a chance in that house.
    My heart is broken for her and many like her that have such selfish, self absorbed adults as caregivers.
    Wonder how casey is enjoying her parents constant attempt at stardom? Bet the freak has jose on speed dial. Heh heh heee!

imo
    The sad part in all of this is none of this stuff (interviews, Casey sightings, book deals) have anything to do with that little girl. The case is over and no one will ever be held accountable for that child's death. There is no 'justice' in any of this, even in the joke that is Casey's 'probation'. All of this now is theater, capitalizing on a spectacle of a case before the iron cools.

Even here it's changed. During the trial, you couldn't go two pages before someone posted a picture. Now all you have is bickering over the verdict, outrage over a pic of Casey sipping a latte, disgust over the grandparents doing a tv interview, and praise for book deals/appearances depending on what 'side' the person speaking was on.

I saw an android app today that was actually called 'hide Casey'. It's a pic a her and you try to dress her up so she can keep 'hiding'. What a joke. That's what this has become. The ridiculous interviews, the sightings of some girl in timbuktoo who looks like Casey, the free life of FCA that these days people call 'probation', it's all a joke now.

All at the expense of a little girl. What a shame.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    And there she is, angry and ready to fist fight a toddler. OMG.
    Why is it, whenever there was a photo taken, Casey made the photo about herself .. and Caylee simply an accessory?

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    [/B]

Not sure why it would be hard to believe. Caylee did not walk there herself. And if CA wants people to believe KC forgot how Caylee died then CA is admitting that Caylee died while in KC's care (something we already know). Obviously KC forgot for 2.6 days and then disposed of Caylee's body. Wonder if KC had one of those, "Gee, I wonder how Caylee got in there.." type of moments when she opened her trunk?

There is no proof KC ever had the first seizure much less another one. According to the A's the doctor could find nothing wrong with her and she appeared perfectly fine in the hospital. It was JG who described it as a seizure. If KC had seizure problems it would have shown up in her tests. My SIL had her first one back in the 60's and the doctors knew right away that she had had one.

Believe me if KC was having seizures in jail during those 3 years JB would have been shouting it out to the rooftops. Another day, another lie. [yawn] jmo
    When he said that, I took it to mean that Casey admitted to 'burying' Caylee in the woods. You buying that?

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    I think once the check clears the bank and is safely deposited in the "foundation" - Dr. P might get a phone call similar to the one Tim Miller got!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Is2OkLAWQ"]Cindy's Phone Call To Tim Miller - YouTube[/ame]

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aghast View Post
    +respectfully snipped+
    haha Aghast
    Better have one ready in each hand

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphismo View Post
    I don't know who saw Joy Behar last night but Dr. Phil was on and explained the seizure link. Seems as though Mr. and Mrs Anthony believe FCA may have developed a brain tumor and THAT'S WHY SHE ACTED THE WAY SHE DID! I can sleep now, it all makes perfect sense......
    I know you think the seizure excuse is bunk......

Gee, my father passed from a brain tumour & all 6 of his kids are still alive & well.
    He never put duct tape around our faces during his seizures.
    He never even lost one pet while taking a seizure.
    Do they not know how foolish they all sound?
    Dr Phil seems to be feeding right into this.
    I knew there was a reason I never liked him or watched his show.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to com n sense For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaughterAlice View Post
    Did anyone see the pic of KC on the cover of the NE? I spotted it yesterday in the grocery store line. On a beach, in a bikini. Life is "beautiful" again, I guess . . . . Unlike the Ohio pics (which are still debatable), this one was really her, IMO. No one has a weirder, more rounder hairline than her. Her body, but heavier than she used to be.

Later edit - included link, but removed. Not sure what a great source it is.
    I saw the NE and turned all copies facing backwards.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    I think once the check clears the bank and is safely deposited in the "foundation" - Dr. P might get a phone call similar to the one Tim Miller got!!
    Cindy's Phone Call To Tim Miller - YouTube
    I wish there was a transcript of this! Between being deaf in one ear and CA being all garbled I could only make out about a third of what she was saying
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:

They believe she may have a tumor ... but haven't arranged for her get to a doctor to confirm it? Is it one of those new harmless tumors?

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Well Done 99 For This Useful Post:

I don't watch Phil but I have seen teasers where his guests submit to a polygraph. He could have easily made that offer to the As as a prerequisite for air time, charity promotion, and money. He is not interested in the truth or Caylee, ratings and money are his motive.

What is the most controversial thing CA or GA could say? They want FCA to have another child and from what I've read that's exactly what CA said. I will not watch but after reading some of these posts it looks like they are saying outlandish things for shock value and to get more interviews. The crazier the better. They are not crazy or in denial, they know what sells and a freak show will get them another interview, and another, and another.

What bothers me the most is there are a lot of people who follow Phil and can't see him for the charlatan he is. His word is gospel to them. I hope he doesn't spout something ridiculous like the jury was right. If he does I can only hope Phil supporters are never called for jury duty.

IMO

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jon_burrows For This Useful Post:

Is the show really on right now? Is someone going to open the thread or is that for a later viewing? I'm confused.

Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast