Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Who misses the Sidebar threads?! :great: :woohoo:

We're going to start revamping Caylee's forum a bit. The Sidebar thread is going to serve as a "general discussion" thread. Instead of having umpteen threads about subjects that we can only sleuth and talk until it has all been said (i.e., how much more can we really say that hasn't already been said about Ashton's book until it comes out and we can read it for ourselves?) - those are the kind of things that will be the purpose of this thread. If there isn't an open topical thread, then it belongs in the Sidebar Discussion thread.

We're going to start closing the great old sleuthing threads :sleuth: like the Duct Tape, Fiber Analysis, Trunk Stain and Chloroform threads (among others) and move them to the resource forum. The sleuthing done on those type of threads is amazing and we want to honor the work done by our members and keep them for reference only.

We'll still open new threads when something relevant is breaking and the subject warrants its own thread. (i.e., when Ashton's book is released in November we will open a new thread so members can discuss the content of the book.) Right now we have too many threads where the discussion is overlapping and we are going to close many of those over the next few weeks. Simply put, when the current threads have run their course and they end up :deadhorse:, we'll be closing them.

So, please don't anyone panic if you start seeing locks thrown and threads moving to other sub-forums. We're just putting away the valuables and doing some cleaning up around here.

Oh! I knew I forgot something! :doh: It wouldn't be a real Sidebar thread without some grub!

sandwich_platter.jpg

http://citygrillecatering.com/dropOffMenu.htm

Fruit-and-Cheese-Tray-1.jpg

http://www.cannolikings.com/platters2.htm

I think this is a great idea Beach. There have been times recently where I wanted to respond to a post but I said to myself, better not, it will drag the thread off topic. This will give members a little more freedom. Thanks.

Are we open for business with this one or is it just an announcement thread?

I'm new here. Well, I was here in like 06 or 07, but I don't remember much.

So we can discuss absolutely anything?

I'm new here. Well, I was here in like 06 or 07, but I don't remember much.

So we can discuss absolutely anything?

I don't think that absolutely anything would be ok. Beach's first post on this thread pretty much says what this thread is about.

I don't think that absolutely anything would be ok. Beach's first post on this thread pretty much says what this thread is about.

Well I didnt mean anything inappropriate lol. Thanks though. :)

Thank you beach! I don't really have much more to say on the topic but I have loved the people I've met and become friends with during the trial. So I look forward to keeping up with everyone here and on the other forums.

And to Caylee, I will never forget you darling. Your family betrayed you, but you became our child and we will never betray you!

Well, you had me so excited.
I thought some sidebar transcripts had just been released!
Waaahhhh!

It probably is a good idea though to start thinning out the threads.
I've only been following a few lately - like the probation and the memorial and then the seizure and Dr Phil, both of which are about the same stuff.

I'm just waiting for JA's book to come out or for OKC to break probation or for the foundations to fail, whichever comes first.

YaHoo! I've got to get my RuPaul Pics out - okay not really. As for the sugardaddy discussion - we covered a lot in the "probation" thread. But, I think FICA's only relevant job experience has the whole play for pay thing well in hand or - now I'm just being unkind...

Oh, I can't forget the weekly news thread. I check there first every time I get on the computer!

YaHoo! I've got to get my RuPaul Pics out - okay not really. As for the sugardaddy discussion - we covered a lot in the "probation" thread. But, I think FICA's only relevant job experience has the whole play for pay thing well in hand or - now I'm just being unkind...
I've never heard of RuPaul so I just Googled the name. All I can say is ,interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer