Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1972

Thread: Sidebar Discussion

  1. #776
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Oh and by the way Steve, did you give her any money for this pic and this feature blurb in your mag rag cause she has if I'm even close in counting - 170K bucks to come up with, not counting the new motion by the State, or Zenaida, or TES or a few other lawsuits coming down the pike...before she goes anywhere....

    Hey, what happened to the university courses she was taken online, right after she got her GED of course...

    Or maybe it is a language course she is taking to get the final credits for her GED and the media hype types have just put a "little lipstick" on it....
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  3. #777
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    If you click on it you'll see that is what most of the tweets are about.


    @InkMonstarr
    Gustavo Cerati
    Today Troy Davis will be executed while Casey Anthony is somewhere tanning.
    Could you post the link?

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladonna For This Useful Post:


  5. #778
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    910
    I can't believe that no passersby or reporters have found out or said where she is, or taken any photos! Is she really that good at hiding?

    (The People reporter said he knew where she is but he wouldn't tell. Did someone pay him off not to tell?)

    I don't buy the counseling thing for one minute.

  6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GreenTeam For This Useful Post:


  7. #779
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Yes, but is anyone outraged enough to send a barrage of complaints to People magazine like they were just after the verdict? Well no - because People has hidden her re-entry in some kind of ridiculous orchestrated rehabilitation.
    It's probably the same grief councelor that testified at her trial. I don't believe a word of it either. I'm sure her day consists of laying by the pool, reading, watching tv, eating junk food and seducing her so called security team. and primping all day

  8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:


  9. #780
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    What the heck is "trending"?
    When you go to your Twitter page, it show the top ten words or word combinations that are getting the most use at the moment, or 'trending'. Often when a person's name shows up it is because they've done something that is breaking news. In this instance, Casey Anthony was trending because so many people were using her name in reference to the Troy Davis situation.

    You can set your 'trending' to show what is trending nationally, internationally, by some city or state only, etc. I have mine set to the U.S., and Casey Anthony was trending that way. She's not anymore as of right this minute. The trending list updates regularly and names go on or off the list depending on Twitter activity.

    That was all probably TMI, but I think there are a lot of people who don't use Twitter and wouldn't know. I like Twitter myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeam View Post
    I can't believe that no passersby or reporters have found out or said where she is, or taken any photos! Is she really that good at hiding?

    (The People reporter said he knew where she is but he wouldn't tell. Did someone pay him off not to tell?)

    I don't buy the counseling thing for one minute.
    I applaud the reporter for not saying where she is, if he really does know. I bet a lot of people know where she is but don't want to be the one to reveal that. There are too many people so incensed with the verdict (still) that could do something totally irrational, and I don't think there are many people who want the responsibility of leaking her location. Of course, there are others who would gleefully do so, but maybe they don't know where she is or are being urged by others not to spill the beans.

    I've always thought the word 'counseling' was vague, and can mean anything. Whenever I hear that someone's 'in counseling', I have no idea what that really means.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarthaM For This Useful Post:


  11. #781
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,336
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Oh and by the way Steve, did you give her any money for this pic and this feature blurb in your mag rag cause she has if I'm even close in counting - 170K bucks to come up with, not counting the new motion by the State, or Zenaida, or TES or a few other lawsuits coming down the pike...before she goes anywhere....

    Hey, what happened to the university courses she was taken online, right after she got her GED of course...

    Or maybe it is a language course she is taking to get the final credits for her GED and the media hype types have just put a "little lipstick" on it....
    logicalgirl, can you tell me if FCA were to move to another country would she be able to get away with not paying her debts? I ask eariler but folk are interested in the twittering going on and figured you would be able to answer my question. Thanks a billion.
    Last edited by wonders; 09-21-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: spelling
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  12. #782
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    11,236
    snipped from : http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html

    Now hiding in Florida, Anthony may leave the United States after her probation is over next year. A source tells PEOPLE in its latest cover story that Anthony plans to take language classes because "she realizes she may have to live in another country."




    This People article does not anything really "new" ... "same ole same ole" ...

    MOO ...

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  14. #783
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    11,236
    omg ... is FCA on the COVER of People ? Just noticed that.

    http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html

    If so, will be flipping them around at the checkout ...

    MOO ...

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  16. #784
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,098
    Quote Originally Posted by ladonna View Post
    Could you post the link?
    here ya go....
    http://twitter.com/#!/search/%22Casey%20Anthony%22

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:


  18. #785
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    omg ... is FCA on the COVER of People ? Just noticed that.

    http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html

    If so, will be flipping them around at the checkout ...

    MOO ...
    That only annoys the employees who have to flip them around. Well, maybe not as much as those little subscription cards that end up all over the floor. Those are really annoying.

    Besides, those waiting in line who want to look at People will find it anyway, and others will be curious which magazine is turned around and why.

  19. #786
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    omg ... is FCA on the COVER of People ? Just noticed that.

    http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html

    If so, will be flipping them around at the checkout ...

    MOO ...
    YEp...that's why I said it's bad timing for this to come out..people that are mad about this Troy guy's execution are really comparing him to her. Good thing for her she's in hiding. Read the comments under the article...people are not too happy that she was given attention by People and want to know if she was paid for the cover.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  21. #787
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    FCA has a twitter account? Oh No, please don't tell me she has hundreds of followers? If she does, these people are sick!
    Probably! But these are tweets about her, not from her.

    Like this one:

    @TTG_BigMeech
    MARTIN NIKE KING JR.
    They killing an innocent man, But #CaseyAnthony at the crib chilling.. that's crazy Mann. #TroyDavis.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  23. #788
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,136
    Interesting to look at the cover of People. I'm more interested in Kirstie Alley then FCA. Kirstie lost 100 lbs. That's NEWS.
    RIP Brown Eyed Girl

  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dunlurken For This Useful Post:


  25. #789
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7,266
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    YEp...that's why I said it's bad timing for this to come out..people that are mad about this Troy guy's execution are really comparing him to her. Good thing for her she's in hiding. Read the comments under the article...people are not too happy that she was given attention by People and want to know if she was paid for the cover.
    I don't see why she would be paid for the cover. The supermarket rags don't pay for the celebrities they put on their covers that makes them look fat/diseased/etc.

    If they did, would the magazine be under some sort of obligation to disclose that?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:


  27. #790
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brentwood, TN
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    omg ... is FCA on the COVER of People ? Just noticed that.

    http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html

    If so, will be flipping them around at the checkout ...

    MOO ...
    UGLY picture of her with the caption below "despised and alone"!!!!!

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shyla For This Useful Post:


  29. #791
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    logicalgirl, can you tell me if FCA were to move to another country would she be able to get away with not paying her debts? I ask eariler but folk are interested in the twittering going on and figured you would be able to answer my question. Thanks a billion.
    Thanks for asking me and I know this was answered by some who know more than me. I doubt she could "skip" the debts she has - the tax ones and the State's Attorneys ones - but if she slipped over a border I think it would depend which country she went to and if the US can reach in there.

    I always think running from debt is so silly because it doesn't "go away" and FCA doesn't seem to me to be the kind of gal who could forever stay out of the States and never return. So I think the answer is yes, they are still collectable. I imagine FCA must be thinking of Mexico or someplace close - she would never survive in Europe. IMO.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  31. #792
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by MarthaM View Post
    When you go to your Twitter page, it show the top ten words or word combinations that are getting the most use at the moment, or 'trending'. Often when a person's name shows up it is because they've done something that is breaking news. In this instance, Casey Anthony was trending because so many people were using her name in reference to the Troy Davis situation.

    You can set your 'trending' to show what is trending nationally, internationally, by some city or state only, etc. I have mine set to the U.S., and Casey Anthony was trending that way. She's not anymore as of right this minute. The trending list updates regularly and names go on or off the list depending on Twitter activity.

    That was all probably TMI, but I think there are a lot of people who don't use Twitter and wouldn't know. I like Twitter myself.



    I applaud the reporter for not saying where she is, if he really does know. I bet a lot of people know where she is but don't want to be the one to reveal that. There are too many people so incensed with the verdict (still) that could do something totally irrational, and I don't think there are many people who want the responsibility of leaking her location. Of course, there are others who would gleefully do so, but maybe they don't know where she is or are being urged by others not to spill the beans.

    I've always thought the word 'counseling' was vague, and can mean anything. Whenever I hear that someone's 'in counseling', I have no idea what that really means.
    Thanks for the explanation - yes, I know how to use Twitter and did when it was new, but of all the things I do in a day in my job - the very last thing I want to hear is the worlds 2 second word bites blasting at me...seriously I just don't care. I found it was just super trivia overload...

    I am happiest during long periods of intense concentration and focus and I find twitttering is the exact opposite - I might as well have HLN blasting in the background! From my view - there is way too much Brain Debris in the world already.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  33. #793
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Thanks for the explanation - yes, I know how to use Twitter and did when it was new, but of all the things I do in a day in my job - the very last thing I want to hear is the worlds 2 second word bites blasting at me...seriously I just don't care. I found it was just super trivia overload...

    I am happiest during long periods of intense concentration and focus and I find twitttering is the exact opposite - I might as well have HLN blasting in the background! From my view - there is way too much Brain Debris in the world already.
    I think it just depends on how many Twitter accounts you set yourself up to follow, and which ones they are. And, of course, I can only see new tweets from them when I refresh the page, so I control when and if I want to take a look at the headlines.

  34. #794
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,038
    Anthony is now seeing a grief counselor and a psychiatrist and has "started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people," says a source. "She has a lot of regrets."

    http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html


    I think her only regret is that she didn't kill George and Cindy too.

  35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


  36. #795
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyla View Post
    UGLY picture of her with the caption below "despised and alone"!!!!!

    Ummm- the article says PLANS to take......big difference from IS TAKING......
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  38. #796
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyla View Post
    UGLY picture of her with the caption below "despised and alone"!!!!!
    My family and I will be flipping them over as we did before!

  39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Azcrabcakes For This Useful Post:


  40. #797
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Krzyzewskiville
    Posts
    325
    More money

  41. #798
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by MarthaM View Post
    I think it just depends on how many Twitter accounts you set yourself up to follow, and which ones they are. And, of course, I can only see new tweets from them when I refresh the page, so I control when and if I want to take a look at the headlines.
    Exactly - mine is set at none.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  43. #799
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Anthony is now seeing a grief counselor and a psychiatrist and has "started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people," says a source. "She has a lot of regrets."

    http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html


    I think her only regret is that she didn't kill George and Cindy too.
    Please tell me that is not a direct quote from the People article.

    Finding out kc's face is on the cover will cause me to cancel People mag.
    I've suscribed for over 12 years. Putting kc on the front is too much. She ain't no queen. She is a murderer.

    bbm/I bet that was part 2 of kc's plan.

    imo

  44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marge_rita For This Useful Post:


  45. #800
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,038
    Just saw this on twitter:
    bobkealing bob kealing
    #CaseyAnthony case followers: according to his #Facebook page #leonardpadilla is running for mayor of @Sacramento.

  46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2011.07.02 Sidebar Thread
    By ynotdivein in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:23 AM
  2. Sidebar from 6/24 released
    By AlwaysShocked in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 06:23 PM
  3. 2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1860
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:23 AM
  4. Where did the Sidebar go?
    By uklaw in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:12 PM
  5. 2011.05.02 Sidebar Thread
    By beach in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 304
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •