Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidebar Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Just saw this on twitter:
    bobkealing bob kealing
    #CaseyAnthony case followers: according to his #Facebook page #leonardpadilla is running for mayor of @Sacramento.
    LOL - no offense really momtective - but see what I mean? Brain Debris...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

And as far as FCA's life being in danger? I swear it's Baez propaganda so he doesn't have to put up with her showing up in either his professional or personal life for the next six months or so..... I'd put money on it that if we looked hard enough we could trace it eventually back to him.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    LOL - no offense really momtective - but see what I mean? Brain Debris...
    I know! It's everywhere! It's everywhere

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Ummm- the article says PLANS to take......big difference from IS TAKING......
    that speaks volume to me

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shyla For This Useful Post:

And how is she receiving greeting cards on Caylee's birthday and hateful letters??? Nobody has her address!! Sounds like another lie.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to knt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    omg ... is FCA on the COVER of People ? Just noticed that.

http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html

If so, will be flipping them around at the checkout ...

MOO ...
    Yep, I read this as "all the peeps in the US are on to me now".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by knt View Post
    And how is she receiving greeting cards on Caylee's birthday and hateful letters??? Nobody has her address!! Sounds like another lie.
    What a joke.

Guess the Bella Vita life didn't turn out so well, huh?

I bet she is more jealous of Caylee than ever. I suppose this might drive a narcissist mad....

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by knt View Post
    Well, peeps would have to send them to her parents home or Baez's office. So if she recieved them, someone didn't open them first to sort out the critical ones. LOL maybe they wanted her to read them. (that is if one word of this is true)
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to octobermoon For This Useful Post:

Just saw this on twitter:
    bobkealing bob kealing
    #CaseyAnthony case followers: according to his #Facebook page #leonardpadilla is running for mayor of @Sacramento.
    He would be a good politician. He's already fine tuned the art of tall telling.
    Don't breed or buy, while shelter animals die.

--------
    "Casey Anthony would have gotten a better defense had Baez fallen asleep and said nothing rather than being alert and speaking." -- Seamus O Riley

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seeing_eye For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by seeing_eye View Post
    He would be a good politician. He's already fine tuned the art of tall telling.
    From what I remember-He's run for Mayor of Sacremento before
    OMG-This wil be his 5th time!!
    http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento...nt?oid=1295271

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Thanks for asking me and I know this was answered by some who know more than me. I doubt she could "skip" the debts she has - the tax ones and the State's Attorneys ones - but if she slipped over a border I think it would depend which country she went to and if the US can reach in there.

I always think running from debt is so silly because it doesn't "go away" and FCA doesn't seem to me to be the kind of gal who could forever stay out of the States and never return. So I think the answer is yes, they are still collectable. I imagine FCA must be thinking of Mexico or someplace close - she would never survive in Europe. IMO.
    Thanks logicalgirl, I knew I could count on you.
    I was thinking Porto Rico as her new home away from home. If true that she is planning to leave.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:

Anthony is now seeing a grief counselor and a psychiatrist and has "started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people," says a source. "She has a lot of regrets."

http://www.people.com/people/article...530209,00.html

I think her only regret is that she didn't kill George and Cindy too.
    come on darling, think! I am sure she regrets not hiding the body better and/or fleeing to mexico in the first place too!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    come on darling, think! I am sure she regrets not hiding the body better and/or fleeing to mexico in the first place too!
    I bet she regrets leaving Amy's phone number in the Pontiac!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Vinnie Politan just reported on HLN that People Magazine does not pay. Hope this is true!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to margE For This Useful Post:

@strawberrypsu
    Someone
    @stevehelling Was #caseyanthony paid for her cover on @Peoplemag? Or her attorneys?
    2 hours ago

@stevehelling
    Steve Helling
    @strawberrypsu Absolutely not. To both of your questions.
    1 hour ago
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

I bet she regrets pigging out after she got out.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dunlurken View Post
    Interesting to look at the cover of People. I'm more interested in Kirstie Alley then FCA. Kirstie lost 100 lbs. That's NEWS.

LOL ... yes, that is more news than FCA ... at least she is an accomplished actress ...

Hmmm ... I would rather see any one of these "insignificant" "reality tv stars" on the cover than FCA ! Know what I mean ?

MOO ...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

As I was leaving the gym one of the TVs had "Kirstie Alley bulimia scare" on. Whatever. Give her a break. She was great on Cheers!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Oh oh - Nancy Grace is covering the charging of the 25 year old from Tennessee who smothered her newborn twins immediately after they were born - she is in a rage!

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

But but but - this is the Sidebar - just don't swear and I think we will be okay...
    We were on the Dr Phil thread. See I don"t belong here. I don't even know where I am. LOL
    My faith is in the Son of God. My hope is to spend eternity with Him. That is what CS Lewis quote is about. The things here, they satisfy for a moment. The world is sad. People fussing and fighting. Greed, killing of innocents. It just saddens me and you can't get away from it. It is a frightening world. Yeah there is beauty but not made
    by us. There is a better place. It's just not here. This is my belief.
    Last edited by Ricki; 09-21-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    ó C.S. Lewis

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

I consider any news about Casey Anthony.....how she feels, what her plans are,where she is going to live a Lie.
    She has begun to realize her lies? Well now, that is hilarious and the effect it had on others.

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

(Sorry for reposting this but I noticed after I posted that I was in the Dr. P thread)

I know that in court things can be said without being proven. If it can possibly raise doubt with a jury, it's acceptable to say it. Some attorneys will say "Joe did it, not Mary," when they know full well that Mary did it, not Joe.

What I cannot wrap my mind around is the fact that pure fabrication is allowed in our courts while actual evidence is not. How many hearings were there to have certain evidence disallowed? Quite a few, IIRC.

To me, if anything goes in court, then everything should go into evidence. All of Casey's party photos--her diary pages--video of Casey's reaction to hearing a body was found--and more.

No evidence should be disallowed! Many years ago in courts we did not have certain forensic tests. But guilty people were convicted anyway. That's because back then evidence was allowed into the record--it was then up to the jury to count or discount it. But at least it was not hidden from them.

44. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:

FCA's top 10 regrets:

10. That she didn't hide Caylee's body well enough
    9. That she didn't think to manufacture and plant "evidence" that her father molested her
    8. That she agreed to leave Tony's apartment with her mother
    7. That she ever gave birth to Caylee
    6. That she didn't remember that cell phones ping
    5. That she didn't steal more money from her mother and father when she had the chance
    4. That she didn't win the hot body contest
    3. That she didn't demand that her defense team dress her in more attractive clothes so that she didn't have to whine now that the media always chooses to publish her ugliest photos
    2. That someone- her mother, Jesse, Amy, SOMEONE would have agreed to babysit Caylee on the 16th so that she didn't have to live through the complications of murdering her child

Number 1 regret-- that everyone doesn't seem to understand that SHE is the victim, not Caylee.

46. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hope4More For This Useful Post:

Oh oh - Nancy Grace is covering the charging of the 25 year old from Tennessee who smothered her newborn twins immediately after they were born - she is in a rage!
    I missed it! That is a sick story..say she panicked with the first one and covered the baby's mouth...babys are obligatory mouth breathers. But once the first one died from it she would know..and did it to the second! And left the babies in the hamper for a day and a half. It's really strange that she didn't take them out! So sad.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I missed it! That is a sick story..say she panicked with the first one and covered the baby's mouth...babys are obligatory mouth breathers. But once the first one died from it she would know..and did it to the second! And left the babies in the hamper for a day and a half. It's really strange that she didn't take them out! So sad.
    Sorry but that makes no sense. Let's say the mom panicked with the first baby. There is just no reason for her to kill her other baby. It will be interesting to hear what charges if any are filed.
    Was this PPD or PPP? Or was it murder?
    Just sad, .

^j^ ^j^

50. The Following User Says Thank You to marge_rita For This Useful Post:

Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast