Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Convict View Post
    I'll use this to ask.

What does ICA, and all these other acronyms mean?
    ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony
    FKC = Felon Casey
    OCA - Offender Casey Anthony

and the list goes on.

Morning everyone! Nice to have a sidebar thread again!

As far as the Dr. Phil thing goes, did anyone not complain, boycott, anything? I hope he plays the Hammer Time Cindy and explains that as a part of grieving, which it may have been, but Cindy and FKC have those instant rages that can lead to murder...

RuPaul, where have I heard that before? Was he with Janet J ever? Lol.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Quote Originally Posted by jaleigh View Post
    Cute thread, thank you mods.

I'm eating a chicken salad sandwich and drinking a Mai Tai from page 1. YUMMY

Is this okay on the Sidebar Thread?
    Wonder which Cindy will make an appearance on Dr. Phil?

Calm Cindy, depressed Cindy, or raging Cindy?

Ill keep my eyes on youtube Monday for a replay of Dr. Phil's show. I won't watch the show as it's actually aired but honestly I'd like to hear the mistruths that are offered by the A's. lolol

mo
    Awesome observation on the three faces of Cindy!! I was just wondering, have we ever seen the transition from one Cindy to the next? Or does she transform in private & come out a different person?

I think that watching the process would be morbidly fascinating. Would it happen in the blink of an eye? Or would it be slow and gradual?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaughterAlice For This Useful Post:

Hi All, It seems like ages since a side bar.

After reading the article I am wondering who is the source. It sounds like Cindy and daughter have spoken to the same source, does it not.

According to the source, Cindy Anthony pointed to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or, as the source said, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

According to the source, Cindy Anthony pointed to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or, as the source said, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by
    the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1XRxwPSJv
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Hey, Well Done, do you serve those pasty things at your place?

I'm the one with the pasties! when I told them I had pasties in the oven, one of our members misunderstood and deemed it TMI!! that was one of the best sidebars ever!

I am so glad to have a sidebar thread back! I miss you guys SO MUCH

I dont care a fig for what OCA or any anthonys do but I sure miss you all so I keep coming back!

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    *Ynot does happy Sidebar dance*

http://www.advocate.com/uploadedImag...g-RaceX390.jpg

http://beinglatino.files.wordpress.c...ila_shots.jpeg

Ah, the memories! My google search bar has been so quiet, so... BORING, these last few months...

and thanks Beach!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Work!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BigFatMommyDog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaughterAlice View Post
    Awesome observation on the three faces of Cindy!! I was just wondering, have we ever seen the transition from one Cindy to the next? Or does she transform in private & come out a different person?

I think that watching the process would be morbidly fascinating. Would it happen in the blink of an eye? Or would it be slow and gradual?
    IIRC - I think there were several times we got to see her morph into one of the other CA's when she was confronting protesters in front of her house. I guess it was facinating because I watched that stupid webcam 24/7.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Breakfast.....
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

My pictures aren't working...I have done this a million times, help!

Last edited by Truthwillsetufree; 09-09-2011 at 09:03 AM.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

Finally!

Thought I was just going to have to bust out The Captain Morgan and it's a little early for him!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truthwillsetufree For This Useful Post:

This is totally o/t, but did they ever release the JC Penney statements? TIA

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Feebot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Today I got a summons for District Court Jury Duty. Do you think I will be asked if I am a "blogger" ?
    LOL. Hey, as long you don't vote like the Pinellas 12, you'll be just fine!!!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    Today I got a summons for District Court Jury Duty. Do you think I will be asked if I am a "blogger" ?
    just be sure to be clear about whether or not you are a chemist! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by IfIMay View Post
    just be sure to be clear about whether or not you are a chemist! Good luck!

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast