Page 79 of 132 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1972
    Quote Originally Posted by marge_rita View Post
    I don't consider a couple of months off retirement.
    That's more of a sabatical.
    Jeff is a good man. I hope he runs and wins.

imo
    I agree - I think he was probably completely emotionally and physically exhausted after the trial. I know he was planning on retiring before it really started, but he's not exactly ready for the pasture and probably never suspected how much time he would have on his hands.

I also suspect this wasn't his original idea - that someone or some body of people approached him with the idea. Have we heard if if his boss is retiring from this position after his term is completed?

Great position for you Jeff - hope you get it - who better?
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Would the State Attorney oversee the State Bar?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    OMG I just went and looked. UUUGGGHHH, it's disgusting! How embarrassing...

But the website it's on is pretty cool!

Disgusting??? I have watched every video and don't see any nip!!! What is so digusting about it? do you not have any? Sorry, I'm sick of everyone giving NG a hard time. she is the only one who has donated her money to a charity. Plus she is a good dancer. all my votes are going to Nancy and Tristan. Plus he is such good eye candy!! Wohoo

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Sometimes you retire after a long period of time, from a particular job. But not from the work world altogether.A prosecutor must suffer major burnout with all the ugly scenes they are exposed to, and the inhumanity of man/womankind. Perhaps he is preparing for a change in career, rather than the rocking chair. He is not an old man. Although I believe he made a couple of small mis-steps in his presentation, I admire him greatly and think he would be great as State Attorney.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mac66 For This Useful Post:

I saw the exposed flesh and don't see anything disgusting about it. So what? You've never seen a nipple before? I am sure she was embarrassed. Big deal. Just a little funny for the former prosecutor! Keeps her humble!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mac66 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mac66 View Post
    I saw the exposed flesh and don't see anything disgusting about it. So what? You've never seen a nipple before? I am sure she was embarrassed. Big deal. Just a little funny for the former prosecutor! Keeps her humble!
    I agree. I think too much is made over things like this happening. We all have them. They are standard issue, male and female alike. Some are useful and some are not. Just like everything else in life. jmo

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I agree. I think too much is made over things like this happening. We all have them. They are standard issue, male and female alike. Some are useful and some are not. Just like everything else in life. jmo
    you are too funny... I'm histerical.. some are useful and some are not!!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MiraclesHappen View Post
    Didn't see this so thought I'd share.

Jeff Ashton considering un-retiring.

He might run for State's Attorney position, against his former boss.

http://www.wesh.com/politics/29318617/detail.html

the smilies are back!MH

WOW ... now this is GOOD NEWS !

I hope he runs for office ... he would make an "Excellent" SA !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

People like JA are a special breed.

He was clearly born to serve the interests of "the people". The salary is clearly NOT a benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post

Some parts we use more than others....

You have to feel sorry for NG, it's bad enough when you embarrass yourself but it's gotta be tough when you have it happen on cable....

I say NG..hold your head up high and have a good laugh ...sometimes thats all you can do.....

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MsMacGyver For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    My interest has been piqued, and now I'm watching DWTS. I haven't watched in a few years. Thank goodness I can catch it on On Demand. I LOVE seeing NG in this role, smiling and positive, and not glaring at people! If I vote, I'll vote for her, although I like the J.R. guy too.

LOL ... watching it right now ... I can't believe I am watching it

J.R. -- is he the former Veteran -- can't remember his name, the former vet -- he is a really good dancer -- a "natural" !

Back to SideBar ... is the Hearing still on tomorrow ? I hope Judge Perry is in another one of his GOOD MOOD's !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

You know, at least NG is taking it with a sense of humor. She was retweeting nip jokes today. BTW I was really struck with the professionalism of both sides on Murray's opening statements. Noone got all overboard or had to go running back to the table to check with co-counsel/social media...I still can't believe the jury took JB seriously.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaM View Post
    If true, then that was a very short retirement. It makes me wonder if that wasn't the plan all along. And, of course, his upcoming book could be great publicity for him.
    He retired from the County. I work for a County. You can retire after 25 years and draw a pension. A lot of people retire like that to go onto a second career. My dad and brother in law did the same thing with the armed forces...retired then got a job in civilian life. He never said he was retiring to an old folk's home.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

see if you can follow this twitter thread: I'm Strawberrypsu:

@MattMorganESQ
    Matt Morgan
    strawberry, oreo, banana #what? @DmoSwag look at me now

@strawberrypsu
    Someone
    @MattMorganESQ @DmoSwag You startled me..I thought you tweeted my name! Oh well

@MattMorganESQ
    Matt Morgan
    @strawberrypsu tweet

Matt Morgan tweeted something about strawberrys and at first I thought he was tweeting me! Yeah right..then I told him that and he DID tweet me! LOL

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    LOL ... watching it right now ... I can't believe I am watching it

J.R. -- is he the former Veteran -- can't remember his name, the former vet -- he is a really good dancer -- a "natural" !

Back to SideBar ... is the Hearing still on tomorrow ? I hope Judge Perry is in another one of his GOOD MOOD's !

Yes, I think it's in the news thread that it's scheduled for 3 pm! Good timing..it's lunch break in LA

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Page 79 of 132 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast