GUILTY OH - Ashley Jessup for raping 10-month-old son, Columbus, 2011

Me neither.

I have several words for that so called mother of his! What the hell is wrong with you woman!!!!!!! That is your child that you are supposed to care for and protect not MOLEST!!!!!! Sick freaking people in this world we live in.

EWWW! What is wrong with people, OMG. I'm just completly lost, mouth hanging wide open, I mean REALLY??? And a 10 month old at that? Why? I just don't understand how a mother could do this to her baby????????

OMG Video taped it and sent it to her boyfriend..... She was either proud of what she did or happy to oblige his desires. I hope the father gets custody and is able to be a good daddy. I am not even comfortable with this woman’s mother having custody since she raised the evil biotch.

Over a period of time she was exchanging progressively worse materials via e-mail to her boyfriend in Michigan and, eventually, things between them and what she was sending got progressively worse.
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

i just came across this on another site while looking for something else.....like many others a have no words for this.vile and disgusting!!! :furious:

I'm curious what constitues "rape" by a mother on an infant boy. Does anyone know?

Ugh...and just think, she is the one we KNOW about....there are probably others. What a sick world.

Many of the articles on this case have been taken offline, but I was curious about a few things so I went looking. I've made some notations on what I have found.

There may be a mistake on the charging document if it is posted correctly in HP. That says there was "digital vaginal penetration with XXXX (who is the child)." Unless they are referring to her manipulating the baby's hand? Not clear on exactly what happened.

But according to LE, the boyfriend allegedly requested the acts. The sex abuse was actually reported by the boyfriend's ex girlfriend. The ex girlfriend got into the boyfriend's email? And LE is currently investigating the boyfriend's role in the offense. The boyfriend is not the child's father.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/09/ashley-jessup-rape-son-10-month-old-baby_n_956125.html

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/sep...used-raping-baby-pleads-not-guilty-ar-734588/

Father of the baby and both sets of grandparents seem to totally shocked with what's happened. Father is jumping through the hoops to try to get custody of the baby.
http://www.wwmt.com/articles/father-1395594-fights-battle.html

Warning. Slightly barbarian rant:

How much freedom in life are the rest of us losing to people like this monster and her predator boyfriend? How about those who have the power to change that situation make the world safer for kids and their parents -- how about they do the SANE thing and lock child molesters up - and throw away the key - on the FIRST OFFENSE.

I don't doubt that this freak will be out in a few years after some publicly funded therapy, ready to spit out a few more babies. IMO, she oughta be sterilised, and then branded so she can wear the shame of this for the rest of her life.

To start with.

:furious:

just as well for pedos I ain't queen of the world

A Northwest Side woman who videotaped herself performing sex acts on her 10-month-old son offered no explanation for her actions yesterday as she pleaded guilty to rape.

Ashley N. Jessup, 25, of Camden Circle, was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for at least 15 years.

---------------------

The videos depicted Jessup performing oral sex on the baby and placing his hand on her genitals, Assistant County Prosecutor Daniel Hawkins said.

---------------------

If she is released from prison, Jessup will be required to register as a sex offender every 90 days for the rest of her life, the judge said.

www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/05/mother-sentenced-for-raping-her-baby.html

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/09/05/mother-sentenced-for-raping-her-baby.html

Let's see the baby will be what 17 years old by then? Not long enough. He should be at least 18 before she is let out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada
Back