1298 users online (234 members and 1064 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida

OH - Ashley Jessup for raping 10-month-old son, Columbus, 2011

I have no words!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44444747...me_and_courts/

The Franklin County grand jury indicted Ashley Jessup, 24, on four felony counts: two counts of rape, one count of endangering children and one count of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a minor, NBC station WCMH reported.

Quote Originally Posted by MorenoI View Post
    I have no words!
    Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurser View Post
    Me neither.
    I have several words for that so called mother of his! What the hell is wrong with you woman!!!!!!! That is your child that you are supposed to care for and protect not MOLEST!!!!!! Sick freaking people in this world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by MorenoI View Post
    I have no words!

Amen to that..except I keep asking myself wth is wrong with these people!
    Last edited by Salem; 11-04-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: fix quote

EWWW! What is wrong with people, OMG. I'm just completly lost, mouth hanging wide open, I mean REALLY??? And a 10 month old at that? Why? I just don't understand how a mother could do this to her baby????????
    All my posts are my opinion only! Unless otherwise stated!

~Justice for all~

“If someone raises a dog to be aggressive it will be, no matter what breed it is.”

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Link-less

OMG Video taped it and sent it to her boyfriend..... She was either proud of what she did or happy to oblige his desires. I hope the father gets custody and is able to be a good daddy. I am not even comfortable with this woman’s mother having custody since she raised the evil biotch.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/share...id_14387.shtml

Mother Found Competent for Trial of Raping Infant

Posted: Friday, November 4 2011, 04:11 PM EDT

Over a period of time she was exchanging progressively worse materials via e-mail to her boyfriend in Michigan and, eventually, things between them and what she was sending got progressively worse.

Last edited by KateB; 06-06-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

i just came across this on another site while looking for something else.....like many others a have no words for this.vile and disgusting!!!
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

I'm curious what constitues "rape" by a mother on an infant boy. Does anyone know?

Ugh...and just think, she is the one we KNOW about....there are probably others. What a sick world.

RIP McStays

Many of the articles on this case have been taken offline, but I was curious about a few things so I went looking. I've made some notations on what I have found.

There may be a mistake on the charging document if it is posted correctly in HP. That says there was "digital vaginal penetration with XXXX (who is the child)." Unless they are referring to her manipulating the baby's hand? Not clear on exactly what happened.

But according to LE, the boyfriend allegedly requested the acts. The sex abuse was actually reported by the boyfriend's ex girlfriend. The ex girlfriend got into the boyfriend's email? And LE is currently investigating the boyfriend's role in the offense. The boyfriend is not the child's father.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_956125.html

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/sep/...lty-ar-734588/

Father of the baby and both sets of grandparents seem to totally shocked with what's happened. Father is jumping through the hoops to try to get custody of the baby.
    http://www.wwmt.com/articles/father-...ts-battle.html
    Last edited by mysteriew; 11-22-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Warning. Slightly barbarian rant:

How much freedom in life are the rest of us losing to people like this monster and her predator boyfriend? How about those who have the power to change that situation make the world safer for kids and their parents -- how about they do the SANE thing and lock child molesters up - and throw away the key - on the FIRST OFFENSE.

I don't doubt that this freak will be out in a few years after some publicly funded therapy, ready to spit out a few more babies. IMO, she oughta be sterilised, and then branded so she can wear the shame of this for the rest of her life.

To start with.

just as well for pedos I ain't queen of the world

A Northwest Side woman who videotaped herself performing sex acts on her 10-month-old son offered no explanation for her actions yesterday as she pleaded guilty to rape.

Ashley N. Jessup, 25, of Camden Circle, was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for at least 15 years.

---------------------

The videos depicted Jessup performing oral sex on the baby and placing his hand on her genitals, Assistant County Prosecutor Daniel Hawkins said.

---------------------

If she is released from prison, Jessup will be required to register as a sex offender every 90 days for the rest of her life, the judge said.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...-her-baby.html

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...-her-baby.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast