897 users online (167 members and 730 guests)  

Websleuths News

2011.09.11 - Sociopaths: Who are they?

The show on Sunday September 11th will be look at sociopaths. How does a person become a sociopath? What is the difference between a sociopath like Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden? This is a show you do not want to miss.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Join us as we welcome one of the foremost experts on sociopaths Donna Anderson. Ms. Anderson has written one of the most informative books on this subject called, "Love Fraud." Check out her website at

http://www.lovefraud.com/
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I've just spent an hour on her website...
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

This topic has been discussed on almost every thread. I really hope everyone gets a chance to listen to the show so we know what to look for in these personalities.

Q: " What is the difference between a sociopath like Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden? "

A: The lipstick.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Coming up in 35 minutes on Websleuths Radio we delve into the dark life of sociopaths. Expert Donna Anderson can SAVE YOUR LIFE http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

I've had a couple of requests to open the chat room earlier. I think I can get that open for you guys today. Give me about 10 more minutes.

The chat room is up. I'm signing off here and will meet y'all over there.

Smile

In the end, Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden are hated besides Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Charles Manson, Lori Drew, South Hadley 6, Joran van der Sloot, and Fred Phelps.