2011.09.11 - Sociopaths: Who are they?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
The show on Sunday September 11th will be look at sociopaths. How does a person become a sociopath? What is the difference between a sociopath like Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden? This is a show you do not want to miss.

Join us as we welcome one of the foremost experts on sociopaths Donna Anderson. Ms. Anderson has written one of the most informative books on this subject called, "Love Fraud." Check out her website at

http://www.lovefraud.com/

This topic has been discussed on almost every thread. I really hope everyone gets a chance to listen to the show so we know what to look for in these personalities.

Q: " What is the difference between a sociopath like Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden? "

A: The lipstick.

:crazy:

I've had a couple of requests to open the chat room earlier. I think I can get that open for you guys today. Give me about 10 more minutes.

In the end, Casey Anthony and Osama bin Laden are hated besides Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Charles Manson, Lori Drew, South Hadley 6, Joran van der Sloot, and Fred Phelps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back