Arizona church is house of prostitution, police say

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/09/09/arizona.church.prostitution/index.html?iref=NS1

Arizona church is house of prostitution, police say
By Michael Martinez, CNN
September 9, 2011 9:55 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- A church called the Phoenix Goddess Temple has been accused of being a house of prostitution, and a six-month undercover investigation has resulted in the arrests of 20 women and men who worked there, Phoenix police said Friday.

Authorities are still searching for 17 more people -- all of whom have been indicted -- in connection with the prostitution enterprise, said Sgt. Steve Martos, a Phoenix police spokesman. The 20 people arrested so far have been charged with prostitution or other offenses, police said....

Well that's one way to keep people coming to church on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

Now, were they praying for their flock or preying on their flock?

I have to admit I've yelled "Oh God!" a few times in my life. :blush:

Did you see that guy on tv last night? He looked kinda...out there.

Some of the arguments he was making I thought to myself might sound ok in court coming from an attorney. Coming from him, they were ridiculous. He's not a prostitute, no one paid him for his services, they just sometimes tipped him for his time...oh and sometimes people just need hugging. (for an hour and a half) Yes, he did say that part. *lol*

What is Naked Life Coaching?
The idea behind Naked Life Coaching is that if we are naked together, we don't have anything to hide. Nudity also is very freeing on many levels; spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. Much of what I do involves helping you change your mental patterns, and one of our culture's biggest societal taboos is the taboo against nudity; so initially changing this pattern is an aid to changing other patterns in our lives.

What type of Coaching do you offer Naked?
I offer one-on-one sessions as well as coaching for couples, families, and groups. The basic principles I teach are that we all create our own reality, through subconscious patterns that we have developed over the course of our lives. In Naked Life Coaching, I help you to examine what ideas you currently use to create your reality, and assist you in creating new patterns for the reality you desire to create. The principles involved affect your entire life, and can be used to change anything you would like to change or improve upon, including how to:
http://www.phoenixgoddesstemple.org/index.php/counselors/560-nadine

Might be an interesting court case. I bet they will use the Karma Sutra as their "good book."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back