Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The case for murder

Hybrid View

The case for murder

Here is an animation that I did based on the police theory of the case:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbzGlEQSPs"]RZN-vid - YouTube[/ame]

A few notes regarding the pictures that were used in the animation:
    I resized a female to be 5 feet, 3 and a half inches using an assumption that the railing is 36” high.
    The final hanging location is also based on the above assumption.
    She is depicted as standing on the outside of the railing; she, of course, was on the inside.
    She is depicted as bent over backwards because I wanted to show where the face would be.

Standing:

Bent:

Falling:

9’ Mark:

Final location 9’2”

Where are the injuries?

The autopsy report says the following with respect to the head and torso of RN

Head:
    On the central forehead there is a 1 x 1-3/4 inch group of three vertically oriented parallel, thin, linear abrasions measuring from inferior to superior, ½ inch, 5/8 inch, and 5/8 inch (discontinuous) respectively. The most inferior one is within ¼ inch of the medial edge of the left eyebrow. On the right upper forehead, just past the hairline, there is a ¼ red abrasion.

Torso:
    None

So, given that her face would have be scraping over nearly 1 1/2 feet of railing, where is the injury to her nose???
    More importantly, with her torso going over 2 feet of railing, why is there not a single abrasion or injury of any kind???
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Excellent work ! Thank you !

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

Brilliant! Now I see why SunnieRN raves about you! Thank you.
    All of my posts are simply thought-starters and are not meant to be implications in any way, shape or form.

5. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to justice be served For This Useful Post:

FABOO - thank you! I, too, think there would have been visible injuries.

MOO

Mel

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

You are incredible! Thanks.

Was the rope that "bouncy" that once weight was removed it shrunk to length it is in pix? Hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to branwynbreeze For This Useful Post:

But didn't the AR say she went over the balcony in a non-vertical position, meaning horizontal, or on an angle of sorts?

"Because there was evidence that she went over the balcony in a non-vertical position, she may have struck her head on the balcony on the way down."
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/rebecca-zah...ry?id=14463695

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CDS22 View Post
    But didn't the AR say she went over the balcony in a non-vertical position, meaning horizontal, or on an angle of sorts?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/rebecca-zah...ry?id=14463695
    There is only an 11 inch disturbance of dust on the railing. She definitely did not go over that balcony in a horizontal position.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    There is only an 11 inch disturbance of dust on the railing. She definitely did not go over that balcony in a horizontal position.
    There have been numerous references to the amount of hair she had. We have seen that in the photos of her alive, and in the photos of her lying on the ground.

Even if it was held by the t-shirt or the rope I would think that all that hair would have accounted for more than an "11 inch disturbance of dust on the railing."
    "What I express here on this Forum is simply my own opinion"

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bonepile For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    No and that isn't what the ME said. He said her injuries were consistent with her going over in an angular position. Not straight down vertically.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    No and that isn't what the ME said. He said her injuries were consistent with her going over in an angular position. Not straight down vertically.

IMO
    Ocean,

BBM I'm trying to visualize what "angular position" she would use to only distrub 11 inches of dust. I don't see her sitting on her butt and falling over sideways with her hand and feet tied (wouldn't more dust be disturbed).

I guess I need to go and re-read the autopsy again....don't recall what part of her torso was bruised and/or dirty.

This site might help some, but it only confuses me more....I am not a physicist!!!

http://theory.uwinnipeg.ca/mod_tech/node44.html

score
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:

The work of a genius! Thank you, Cynic!

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Carpe Pacem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Here is an animation that I did based on the police theory of the case:

RZN-vid - YouTube

A few notes regarding the pictures that were used in the animation:
    I resized a female to be 5 feet, 3 and a half inches using an assumption that the railing is 36” high.
    The final hanging location is also based on the above assumption.
    She is depicted as standing on the outside of the railing; she, of course, was on the inside.
    She is depicted as bent over backwards because I wanted to show where the face would be.

Standing:

Bent:

Falling:

9’ Mark:

Final location 9’2”

Where are the injuries?

The autopsy report says the following with respect to the head and torso of RN

Head:
    On the central forehead there is a 1 x 1-3/4 inch group of three vertically oriented parallel, thin, linear abrasions measuring from inferior to superior, ½ inch, 5/8 inch, and 5/8 inch (discontinuous) respectively. The most inferior one is within ¼ inch of the medial edge of the left eyebrow. On the right upper forehead, just past the hairline, there is a ¼ red abrasion.

Torso:
    None

So, given that her face would have be scraping over nearly 1 1/2 feet of railing, where is the injury to her nose???
    More importantly, with her torso going over 2 feet of railing, why is there not a single abrasion or injury of any kind???
    Cynic my friend, your illustrations are worth a billion words!! Absolutely fantastic!!! So, if the hanging occurred as the LE PC stated, we now have a visual as to why the injuries incurred, do not fit the method they stated was employed!! Can't help but say it again, you are BRILLIANT!!!!
    Last edited by SunnieRN; 09-12-2011 at 11:02 AM.

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Next point. The blood found on Rebecca's fingers and feet. Where is the heck did it come from? Her hands were bound behind her back, and her feet did not have cuts, but there was blood on the top of the,.

If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Another point. If Rebecca wrote the letters on the door, why were they painted so high on the door. Rebecca would have had to reach UP to paint the letters. Why do that?

Why that message?

If she was despondent over Max's 'turn for the worse', why not apologize?

Why paint/deface JS property?

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    Another point. If Rebecca wrote the letters on the door, why were they painted so high on the door. Rebecca would have had to reach UP to paint the letters. Why do that?

Why that message?

I'm the exact same height as Rebecca is alleged to be, and it wouldn't be a stretch at all to paint the letters at that level. In fact, that is the height I would put them at, were I to paint something at that level.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:

One more for now....

LE stated that JS and DS were always at the hospital or Ronald McDonald House, across the street that night.

1) At least one RMcDH does not have security cameras.

2) If that RMcDH also has no security cameras, how do they know that either one of, the other, or both DS and JS whereabouts are 100% certain?

Which also leads me to ask about the supposed message left at 12:50 or thereabouts. If they could trace pings from that call, they would know where JS was for almost certain.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Why that message?

I think the message was painted at a height of about 58", based on the door knob height (36") and the door height (a standard interior door is 80"). That leaves 44" inches of door above the door knob. It looks like the message was painted about 22" above the door knob (about halfway up the upper portion of the door).

Since LE stated they didn't believe the message was a suicide note, I see no reason not to have released a photo of it.
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sorrell skye For This Useful Post:

Next point. The blood found on Rebecca's fingers and feet. Where is the heck did it come from? Her hands were bound behind her back, and her feet did not have cuts, but there was blood on the top of the,.
    Can you please link me to the part about blood on her fingers? I asked on another thread but didn't receive an answer. TIA.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CDS22 View Post
    Can you please link me to the part about blood on her fingers? I asked on another thread but didn't receive an answer. TIA.
    Page 7 autopsy.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Could the blood on her feet not be from the vagnial blood discharge? Vaginal blood discharge is not unusual in deaths from hanging.

Death by hanging, whether an execution or a suicide, has been observed to affect the genitals of both men and women. In women, the labia and clitoris will become engorged and there may be a discharge of blood from the vagina
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_erection"]Death erection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:

Sorry, me again....

Where did the rope actually come from.

If it was from the garage, was it in a package/new? Then where is the package.

If it was rope that was not in a package, where is the dna from it being wound and put on the shelf?

39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Sorry, but I continue to think the uterine polyp Rebecca had is a far more likely reason for the blood than a 'death erection'. Just me. I would like to see a report where they tested the blood and found for certain that it WAS Rebecca's.....
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

41. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IWannaKnow For This Useful Post:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

BBM
    Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor)[1] often expressed in Latin as the lex parsimoniae, translating to law of parsimony, law of economy or law of succinctness, is a principle that generally recommends, when faced with competing hypotheses that are equal in other respects, selecting the one that makes the fewest new assumptions.[2]
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IWannaKnow For This Useful Post:

Just thought of something. Remember the PC? I remember hearing "Only an ASSUMPTION she felt guilt", which is odd coming from the mouth of Sheriff Bill "Science Doesn't Lie" Gore. Maybe he isn't so sure it was suicide after all, if I think about this comment.

45. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Just thought of something. Remember the PC? I remember hearing "Only an ASSUMPTION she felt guilt", which is odd coming from the mouth of Sheriff Bill "Science Doesn't Lie" Gore. Maybe he isn't so sure it was suicide after all, if I think about this comment.
    Good afternoon, Sunnie!

Perhaps he also meant to say "only an ASSUMPTION she commited suicide"..
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast